Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Betrayal at Krondor (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=744)

Kosta 06-09-2004 05:55 PM

Betrayal at Krondor

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download

aaberg 06-09-2004 07:54 PM

Wow. This game looks great! :w00t:

I am going to download it right now.

Guest 07-09-2004 01:18 PM

Well I might reinstall it because it was so much fun, especially choosing spells for mage, and I could send it to you if it's quite a bit different.

Danny252 08-09-2004 03:29 PM

WAHOO!
i remember trying to find this game before i got here.. Never got it :P

BASED ON MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR!!! COME ON! HOW GOOD CAN IT GET?! Now just to play it :P

Durak 08-09-2004 09:25 PM

Yes, I sudgest this game. I enjoyed many hours of great fun with it and the puzzles were challenging.

Stroggy 08-09-2004 09:30 PM

I've tried to play this game a few times in the past
but I always die en route to Krondor at the start of the game.
I'm about halway there using the inland pass (the shorter way along the coast was said to have traps in it and such, so i took the logner route)
anyway.
somebody always dies (mortally wounded) and I don't have enough money to get him cured.
and thats when it all goes wrong.
I just can't seem to get past that

Durak 08-09-2004 09:33 PM

Don't know how much I can help you since I haven't played it for years, but I think I had some good strategies.

If you are at a hard part you can always walk real slowly until you can see the enemy in the distance and then get a surprise attack on them, or avoid them.

And I can't think of anything else right now, except that the mage is very good later on. =)

FreeFreddy 09-09-2004 04:18 PM

You click with the left button on them and then approaching them you MIGHT surprise them if your skills are good there. Btw., also visit the dwarf cave near LaMut, there're some minor treasures in first chapter in it and some enemies, that leave armors and weapons for you to sell. Fighting them also will increase your stats. Also you can in the course of exploring the chapter collect Moredhel Lamprey by chance, so you'll deal more damage. But don't buy one if you don't find it, you'll get them after fights around the second chapter.
Speaking about the traps, they're always from left to right or inversed. Just walk past the first one, then past the second one - that's it. It's very simple, actually.

Spike 27-10-2004 08:11 PM

Hello world, Spike here and I am totally new to this site. I’ve been playing krondor for months now and I have to thank abandonia for giving me a hope of finishing it. I didn’t know you could speed up dos box!! I feel like such a moron! Thanks for the help. My only difficulty in the game now is I can’t find the Guarda Revanche. I am in chapter 6 and am running all over the Elvandar forest and all I’ve found is the shell. I got the walkthrough but find anything more than the shell even with its help. Some directions would be nice.

viro340 09-12-2004 04:18 AM

Wow my favorite author actually made a game to this btw does ne1 know the 4th book to this seiries or did he never write it cheers :cheers:

The current time is 09:53 PM (GMT)