Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Warcraft - Orcs and Humans (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3034)

Random 10-02-2005 04:04 PM

Griezel: No matter, the troops are identical on both sides. Only the spells are different.

another_guest 10-02-2005 05:08 PM

And even the spells are quite evenly balanced: usually each side has a similar spell, or a decent counterpart. I remember though that I prefered to play the side that can cast invisibility (were that the humans?) in the later levels, since it was so annoying having to line up troops to keep invisible enemies out.

Eagle of Fire 10-02-2005 05:25 PM

The humans are easier because they can actually cast healing spells. But Orcs are slightly stronger in higher levels. Humans have access to sneaky spells like invisibility and such to compensate.

DiamondSoul 10-02-2005 05:46 PM

If anyone is frustrated by sending in single units, you can select 4 at a time actually. Just hold down the shift button and you can select a group of 4 :)

:ok:

Broken Link? 11-02-2005 12:40 PM

Just wonderin' here, the link is broken for download. I'll try it again later, but is it broken?

MrBackAlleySka 11-02-2005 01:04 PM

Hey everyone :D Hey, digitalman, you say DOS4GW 1.97 works to cure this problem? I can find .exe's but can't get them to run. A link to a zip of DOS4GW would be nice, if you or anyone could supply me a link, that'd be nice ^^ All the zip files I found were broken links, or 403 forbiddens.

Ultralisk 11-02-2005 02:21 PM

Is this the real warcraft buuuut I can't get itArgghh I'm 16 years old and I played this game about 8 years ago with my bro. when I was 8 I want want it so much but page becomes abandoned also my bro remembered UFO so well that he has been playing it for 5 days 5 hours a day this site is amazing I will invite all my friends guys you really are good too
PS: I waaant warcraaaaft but it does not respond aaaaaaaargh :ranting:

Omuletzu 11-02-2005 02:25 PM

Please be patient... it seems we are encountering some technical difficulties.I am sure the staff are doing their best to solve the problem.
Until then, feel free to try other games.We have numerous entries that could keep you entertained for hours ;) :cheers:

Jurific 11-02-2005 06:08 PM

Sorry about the double reply it was an accident, anyway when i was growing up i could only select ONE UNIT AT A TIME it was so maddening but i evenmtually finnished it. AS i recall you had to have it for Apple to select 4. again sorry about the double post.

Kon-Tiki 12-02-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Omuletzu@Feb 11 2005, 04:25 PM
Please be patient... it seems we are encountering some technical difficulties.I am sure the staff are doing their best to solve the problem.
Until then, feel free to try other games.We have numerous entries that could keep you entertained for hours ;) :cheers:

Fixed. Well... few hours ago. The Dos4gw in the archive's upgraded now too, so no need to search for the new one and replace the old one with it :ok:

The current time is 06:09 AM (GMT)