Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Next Abandonia RPG (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7731)

Bobbin Threadbare 23-10-2005 11:10 AM

Ok, I know what you're thinking. After the incident with Starcraft. This'll never get started. RPG is a genre I've been playing a lot of lately so I'll most definately play it.

If you weren't thinking that you where probably thinking that there's not many games up there. This is true. I don't have many. If you know of one that allows you to name characters and you get to play 2 or more please recomend it and I'll test it out and see if it's worthy. I just hope I can edit the poll!

Vote............. now!

Skumpaq 23-10-2005 11:16 AM

Chrono trigger :ok:

(the only one i have actually played) :tomato:

Quintopotere 23-10-2005 11:30 AM

I vote for..... Starcraft!

Bobbin Threadbare 23-10-2005 11:37 AM

@Quint: Sorry, SC isn't an RPG.
@Skumpaq: Yeah, that's the one I've been playing recently too.

TheChosen 23-10-2005 01:50 PM

Excuse me, but i think these arent the best ideas for forum games.

These games have great storyline and each charachter has their own story.
I mean, what would be those reports like?

Example (The game is Final Fantasy 7):
Our hero, Bobbin Threadbare(Cloud Strife), has just told what happened at his home town 5 years ago. He and his childhood friend, A.J Raffles(Tifa Lockheart), saw what Toxik(Sephiroth) did to Nibelheim.

Or: (Final Fantasy 9)
Swiss(Zidane): Who are you?
Moogle(Quina): Me?
Moogle: I Moogle!

Got it?

Better ideas for Forum RPG games are: The AD&D gold box series and other that kind of games.

Blood-Pigggy 23-10-2005 05:26 PM

RPG no, Age of Empires 3, yes. :D

ReamusLQ 23-10-2005 07:18 PM

Chrono Trigger all the way...

I call dibs on Magus!

Blood-Pigggy 23-10-2005 09:56 PM

You know, taking a story based RPG with no custom characters is NOT a good idea.
I suggest you do something that won't kill you, like maybe something where you can customize everything you need to do to make a good and easy to track game.
I don't even see how this would work out.

I mean, go ahead if you want to, but it'll just be like playing Chrono Trigger, but just seeing what the character is doing instead of actually playing it, so I have no clue how this would work.

moogle 24-10-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheChosen@Oct 23 2005, 01:50 PM
Moogle: I Moogle!

*meep* straight!!
I vote for FF3, I have the biggest role there ^^, and you can choose what characters for parts of the game, so its not all set, how bout we just make up a FF game? Wth our own story?

dragonLancer 24-10-2005 02:00 AM

CHRONO!!!!!!! it was only like the best RPG ever created in the history of SNES it rocks and it was like my fav. game :) :) :) :) :) if that ever came onto this site i would die!

The current time is 08:37 PM (GMT)