Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Castle Master (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3035)

MrBackAlleySka 10-02-2005 12:32 AM

I think the name of the game was Castle Master, or Castle Quest, ...Castle something. It was 1st person, and your attack was left clicking, or right clicking, and you shoot rocks. It was inside a castle, and it was 3D, but HORRID graphics, and you had to collect pennicles, for some reason...It was fun when I was little. My first game, but I cant rememner the name to download it!! I KNOW it's gotta be abandonware. It was on a diskette LOL (not that that means anything)

JJXB 10-02-2005 12:34 AM

it was castle master, it came with the 3d construction kit on commodore 64 so i remember it well

MrBackAlleySka 10-02-2005 12:36 AM

Heh, thats the name. It was an awesome game, I had it on my C64 too.. Man I miss that thing. Thanks!, i'd request it to be on here too. It's a fun game, but kinda boring after a while.

JJXB 10-02-2005 12:37 AM

i rememeber that 3d construction kit also had an instruction video with it as well :P

MrBackAlleySka 10-02-2005 01:42 AM

Hahaa yeh! I could never get that thing to run though, I had some problem, but I could never get it to work. Maan, I remember that game so much. Scared me the hell out when I see those monsters in a room. And man, cheeze! I'd risk my life for a piece of cheeze. If we could get that game on the site, that'd be great. If someone could find the construction kit with it that'd rock. I think a lot of Abandonites would enjoy playing around with it and the game. Shouldnt be too much, the entire game is under 1 MB.

MrBackAlleySka 21-02-2005 01:09 PM

Heyhey all. I was wondering if there is a listed request for Castle Master 1? I have the game, I know it's abandonware (HOTU has it) and I could also supply a review. Its up to the VIP's. Cause this site is for quality abandonware. And my opionion is just 1 man's opionion. You guys think it's quality enough to be added? ^^

Omuletzu 21-02-2005 01:28 PM

Is this the game?

MrBackAlleySka 21-02-2005 06:05 PM

Aha, yes, yes thats the game exactly. I didn't even bother with Mobygames, cause I saw HOTU with it for download. Hrrm, ahh well. Thanks for guiding me in the correct direction. ^^ You can see where I got my wrong information, in thinking this game is abandoned. Well, if ever it becomes abandoned, i'd love to do it. Instead, do you have a list of games that the site needs, but dosent have reviews for? I think ive seen it in the forum somewhere, but I cannot relocat the post that had the link in it.

Omuletzu 21-02-2005 06:29 PM

here, although i don't know if it has been updated recently... Of course you are free to upload any game you deem worthy AND that is abandoned.

El Pollo 21-02-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrBackAlleySka@Feb 21 2005, 07:05 PM
I didn't even bother with Mobygames, cause I saw HOTU with it for download. Hrrm, ahh well. Thanks for guiding me in the correct direction. ^^ You can see where I got my wrong information, in thinking this game is abandoned. Well, if ever it becomes abandoned, i'd love to do it.
Mobygames doesn't sell any games. They just collect reviews & other information about games (Like IMDB does with movies). So the fact that there's a review for this game on Mobygames doesn't mean, that it's still sold. Indeed I think, that this game is abandoned and could be uploaded.

The current time is 10:27 PM (GMT)