Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old Suggestions (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   My Warn Level (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=2453)

Yamcha 16-01-2005 05:20 PM

I just saw that my level is 20. Was raised by Dream just because he thinks that im a HOTU member under the name "beer and Im not contributing to the forum and also that I spam a lot. Now listen carefully. Think what u want. I am a martian, oh no Im a zombie but raising my warn lvl just because u think im a hotu member now this is much. :rifle: :ranting:
AND FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A HOTU MEMBER

alienstookmybeer 16-01-2005 05:24 PM

I love both HOTU and this site, although I frequently am unable to download from their site.

Pardon my ignorance, but why is being a member of HOTU frowned upon?

Yamcha 16-01-2005 05:25 PM

Ask him. :ranting:

Yamcha 16-01-2005 05:25 PM

AND DONT CHANGE MY SIGNUTURE U N***

Wael 16-01-2005 05:26 PM

Donīt anger the Vampire,
We want him to stay /-

Yamcha 16-01-2005 05:27 PM

No he started some months ago.

Puffin 16-01-2005 05:30 PM

Okey, sorry, but how exactly does Dream contribute to the forum? I know he's a mod, but seriously, I think that there are many who do more than him. No offence..
And so what if he's a member at HOTU? I am a regular at couple of other forums. Including other abandonware forums. So warn me. Go ahead. I don't contribute to the forum either. I don't help, I'm just here.

Kon-Tiki 16-01-2005 05:33 PM

Misbehaviour of a staff member, eh? Left a forum because I pointed that out and got banned for it before. No good can come from that, so better start working on it, I say.

Edit: Btw... who is Dream, anyways?

Sebatianos 16-01-2005 05:38 PM

I don't get it! It's just like someone would be out to get Yamcha! Stop it people! I never even thought of him as a spamer (not even the first time evrybody said he was). And geting a warn because you're a member of some other forum?!?!?! I think that a nice "I'm sorry" is what the situation calls for. Yamcha is a regular member here and has contributed and is even trying to get the Bulgarian translation going! So stop picking on him!

TheVoid 16-01-2005 05:45 PM

I've read the reasons he provided, and have to say they're not much valid in my opinion.

First- Yamcha as a member of underdogs: I don't see if it is a crime being a member of underdogs, AND yamcha denies it (and I don't see why I shouldn't believe him). Plus, if he's really trolling, 'till he does it in Underdogs forum I don't see why he shouldn't keep weakening the adversaries :D (J/k)

Second- Yamcha doesn't contribute to the forum: he is actually one of most active members.Took part to Abandonia collaborative art project, is translating Abandonia to Bulgarian, and some other things, including NOT posting disgusting images in the "What the Hell" thread.

Third- Yamcha spammer: Undeniable, yamcha used to spam some time ago. But since the warn level is on (and even some time BEFORE) he stopped, as far as I remember. tell me when did he spam last time.

This said, I think that warn should be removed.

The current time is 01:59 AM (GMT)