Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   D&d Jokes. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=9866)

Nick 17-04-2006 07:18 PM

Here's some jokes I raised up on one of our Russian sites. Truly, some moments are delicate humor for me. Or maybe it's just nothing funny? :blink:
Anyway, D&D people should check this out. Especially I liked cover text on song The Who - Pinball Wizard. :roflol:

a1s 17-04-2006 08:14 PM

well if it's any consolation- I'm not getting most of them eather.

Himmler 18-04-2006 01:06 AM

Nick if i were to translate a joke from romanian to english i bet you wouldn't laugh at all...maybe smile a bit... :sneaky:

i know just one D&D joke
- :Titan:
-boo!
-AAA!

:eeeeeh:

a1s 18-04-2006 01:28 AM

those seem to be originaly english (judgeing from the fact that the poems rhyme a bit).

and not only do I not get your joke, I don't even udrestand it. :crazy:

have a proper DnD joke:
Q:what is the difference between a wounded dragon and elminster casing "fly"?
A: well, one is a dying lizard and the other is a flying wizard.

P.S. I know that's from Quest for glory, but I just didn't feel like asking "how many halfings does it take to paint a barn?" which 'depends on how thin you slice them', as you know.

Himmler 18-04-2006 01:38 AM

i just made that up LOL but i like it LOL

how many halfings does it take to paint a barn? how many? i don't know it LOL

a1s 18-04-2006 01:40 AM

that depends on how thin you slice them! LOL
:sick:

Reup 18-04-2006 06:57 AM

If you like D&D jokes, you should play the card-game 'Munchkin'. It's full of that cr@p :)
Such as the 'broadsword' , which is only usable by female players... and the 'basterd'-sword with which you can stab people in the back... get it? basterd? back? :roflol:

Err...

Juni Ori 18-04-2006 07:17 AM

Quote:

"A wish?* Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."
Only one that made me even smile... To be honest, I didn't read even half of them, way too boring. And I'm supposed to (unfortunately) understand D&D jokes...

Aristharus 19-04-2006 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reup@Apr 18 2006, 08:57 AM
If you like D&D jokes, you should play the card-game 'Munchkin'. It's full of that cr@p :)
Such as the 'broadsword' , which is only usable by female players... and the 'basterd'-sword with which you can stab people in the back... get it? basterd? back? :roflol:

Err...

Gotta love some of the monsters in it, too, like the Stoned Golem ("He has the munchies. He eats you. You die."), the Gelatinous Octahedron, the Leperchaun, the Grassy Gnoll and many others. Oh, and A Thing With A Name So Long There's No Room For A Picture On The Card is a classic, too.

Of course the items have a male equivalent of the Broadsword, too. That's the Gentlemen's Club. There's many other genius items too, like The Other Ring, the Two-handed Sword (it has two hands, so using it doesn't use a free hand, but give you one more!) or for example the Vorpal Blade, which gets +25 against any monster that starts with the letter J (the only one of course being the Jabberwock).

Reup 19-04-2006 10:55 AM

Yeah. all in all, it's a cool game :) Too bad you can't really play it with two people...

The current time is 12:17 PM (GMT)