Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Question To Someone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1369)

FreeFreddy 21-11-2004 03:44 PM

Why?! Just because you didn't allow yourself to? It's so easy to change the mind! Did you ever think on it? Did you ever think on how it would be, if you would say yes?! Did you spare just only one thought on it at all?! Instead you chat with others, post in forums and abandon anything that you could ever wish for yourself! Even now I'm ready to keep it! Even now! Just one word from you, and it will do it! Goddamn, why are you so stubborn??!! You don't know how it would be, why don't you want to find out??!!

wormpaul 21-11-2004 03:48 PM

:blink:

Maybe my english is not good enough for this...or maybe i`m just stupid..

But what the hell did you mean with this???

FreeFreddy 21-11-2004 03:49 PM

And what about shooting? Not enough courage for it? It doesn't matter, it's just another one of the fools that got a clear "NO" for his questions. Why bother...

FreeFreddy 21-11-2004 03:54 PM

I'll never find her... never... It's obviosly my fate to be alone all the time...

Yamcha 21-11-2004 03:54 PM

:blink:
What are you talking about???You have problems with you gf?

wormpaul 21-11-2004 03:58 PM

No..he is playing a story with his sefl:

There we go:

Die you foolish guy...how dare you to challenge me???? :ranting:

FreeFreddy 21-11-2004 04:03 PM

Shut up, you don't have the slightest idea! I'm not talking about you! And she's not a girlfriend, she just played with me all the time. Just flirted. Not ready for that! Bah! Everyone has girlfriend that's in the same age. They don't have any problems though. Why you then? I can tell you why: because you don't allow yourself to. You placed this wall, and you don't want to break it again. And that's it. It won't change, even if I wait so long, even if I take my time and wait, it won't change!

FreeFreddy 21-11-2004 04:06 PM

When you're back again, know this. I'm still online. You know my e-mail adress. I don't hate you, not even now. I cannot hate you, I only hate myself. I'm still ready for anything. If you still want to keep that little something between us, let me know please. I'll try to bear the weight and to wait. I promise it. After all, time could show...perhaps...
Forgive me that above, I'm just weaker than I thought. I can try to learn to control myself. If you still want me to... If you have the patience yet...

Tom Henrik 21-11-2004 04:34 PM

Freddy.

You know everyone here knows what you have gone through, and we all stand behind you.

If there is something you feel like saying, then remember that we are only a mail away.

Frankly, this topic is scaring me. What has happened?

Eagle of Fire 21-11-2004 08:45 PM

While blowing some steam is good for you FreeFreddy, I am quite sure the particular "person" won't read this here.

You might wish to make this public somewhere else instead...

The current time is 09:11 PM (GMT)