Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Need Early Cd-rom Games Expert Connoissor (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=11344)

Talkie 11-08-2006 11:27 PM

Hello,

They are some games I wish to know if they ever have been released on cd-rom.

They are:
  • Stunt Island
  • Murder Makes Strange Bedfellows
  • Championship Manager
  • The Legacy (realm of...)
  • Psycho Killer
Well, that's top of head, I should look for others.

Actually Microprose are weird, they have games on cd-rom since very early on
yet they have some that seemed to have been release late exclusively on disk format.

Cheers,
Talkie

Edit by Tom: Fixed your extreme use of the Enter key. Compact posts are much easier to read, and looks prettier too.

Burger Meister 12-08-2006 04:17 AM

I know Stunt Island was released on CD

Talkie 12-08-2006 05:43 PM

Thanks Tom, how cute ! ;-)

Well someone elsewhere prove me that Murder Makes Strange Bedfellows exists on cd-rom, now here I'm
told Stunt Island exists (thanks Burger Meister), and Psycho Killer exists at lest as cdtv
format. I'm left with Championship Manager and Legacy but chances are no one will reply to this topic anymore as the big probability is that no one ever saw them on cd.

I'm surprised if Legacy never came out but apparently the original didin't sell too well.

Cheers

Bastos 13-08-2006 09:41 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Talkie @ Aug 12 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]248124[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Thanks Tom, how cute ! ;-)

Well someone elsewhere prove me that Murder Makes Strange Bedfellows exists on cd-rom, now here I'm
told Stunt Island exists (thanks Burger Meister), and Psycho Killer exists at lest as cdtv
format. I'm left with Championship Manager and Legacy but chances are no one will reply to this topic anymore as the big probability is that no one ever saw them on cd.

I'm surprised if Legacy never came out but apparently the original didin't sell too well.

Cheers
[/b]
Well i am pretty sure that Murder Makes Strange Bedfellows, Psycho Killer exists on CD as i own them.

Regards

Bastos

Entrante 13-08-2006 10:12 PM

Murder Makes Strange Bedfellows? Don't you mead Deadfellows? If that's the case you can find it here.

Bastos 14-08-2006 05:49 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wandrell @ Aug 14 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]248424[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Murder Makes Strange Bedfellows? Don't you mead Deadfellows? If that's the case you can find it here.
[/b]
Oeps, must have copied it wrong.
Yes of course it's Deadfellows....

=)

Bastos

GraveDigger 21-08-2006 10:48 AM

Psycho Killer, Town With No Name, Hound of the Baskervilles are few hard-to-find CD-ROM titles from On-Line Systems that later became Sierra On-line.

Tiger Media developed and released only two CD-ROM adventure titles before they went down, i.e. Murder Makes Strange Deadfellows & Case of the Cautious Condor, which they also released on Amiga CD32.

The current time is 05:10 AM (GMT)