Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Chaos Island (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=13559)

sonicplayer 27-07-2005 06:27 PM

Chaos Island

I'm looking for an old jurassic park game it was realesed before 1998 it is for the PC. In the game you control dinosaurs that you hatch in incubators you et the eggs from wild dinosuar nest's. You have to battle wild dinosaurs and dinosaurs controlled by the bad guy. Also their are different incubators you can get the first icubator is just a box with a blanket when you use that one it takes a long time for the eggs to hatch but when they do you can select that dinosaur and take out as many of the dinosaurs as you have hatched.

efthimios 27-07-2005 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sonicplayer@Jul 27 2005, 06:27 PM
I'm looking for an old jurassic park game it was realesed before 1998 it is for the PC. In the game you control dinosaurs that you hatch in incubators you et the eggs from wild dinosuar nest's. You have to battle wild dinosaurs and dinosaurs controlled by the bad guy. Also their are different incubators you can get the first icubator is just a box with a blanket when you use that one it takes a long time for the eggs to hatch but when they do you can select that dinosaur and take out as many of the dinosaurs as you have hatched.
It would be better for you to start a new thread for new questions.
Still, perhaps you are talking about Dragon's Breath?
You would actualy send your dragons to enemy villages to destroy them etc.

sonicplayer 27-07-2005 07:24 PM

no that's not it but I just remembered that there is a level where you play as a mother t rex searching for her baby in a city and like the question above if you've played you would know it. Also the it's kind of like the small soldiers you control a bunch of dinosaurs at a time and you tell them what to attack, like people in jeeps that are shooting at you, wild dinosaurs, and dinosaurs that being controlled by the bad guy. Plus the dinosaurs that you control have a blue collar and the bad dinosaurs have red collar also the wild dinosaurs have no collars

a1s 27-07-2005 08:30 PM

do you know how to start a new thread?

Luchsen 27-07-2007 05:08 PM

Chaos Island, sold here.

Acethor 02-09-2009 07:33 PM

Chaos Island [APPROVED]

Not under ESA protection, and no buylinks found.
CDAccess is discounted.

jfritzyb 24-08-2015 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acethor (Post 381705)
Chaos Island [APPROVED]

Not under ESA protection, and no buylinks found.
CDAccess is discounted.

Can this game be downloaded at Abandonia?

Smiling Spectre 24-08-2015 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfritzyb (Post 463815)
Can this game be downloaded at Abandonia?

I believe, answer is "yes, if someone will supply site with game archive and review with the screenshots". ;)

The current time is 07:13 PM (GMT)