Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old Suggestions (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Screenshot quiz (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16531)

Sal 21-01-2008 08:27 PM

Screenshot quiz

Hey:mad: whats going on I guessed the answer and typed in Indiana Jones and the last crusade and was told that was incorrect...with respect what a stuff up. Is this competition for real or what.:wondering:...SAL

Luchsen 21-01-2008 09:04 PM

There are sufficient threads re Screenshot Quiz! Your problem is the refresh one. Just hit F5 before having a go at the quiz.

Sal 22-01-2008 02:00 AM

Screenshot quiz

:wondering:ah did that before hand...Not my fault this time...SAL

Japo 22-01-2008 07:11 AM

Anway there's already a couple of threads about this bug, no need to clog the forums. ;)

Dave 22-01-2008 07:25 PM

Sorry Sal, we all had this problem, like Japofran said it was a bug.
I asked to Admins to solve it.

Sal 22-01-2008 07:26 PM

screenshot quiz

:mad:clog the forums CLOG THE FORUMS!!!!!! I asked a simple question Japofran....which I believe I am entitled to do...SAL..Thank you David86 for your courteous reply it was very much appreciated.....SAL

Eagle of Fire 22-01-2008 07:58 PM

Japofran is completely right though. It is usually considered good behavior in about any forums to use the search function when you want to post something and you're not used to the recents threads of that board...

While there is currently no need to call for any kind of action right now, if there were to be several other threads about the same thing then moderators would probably recognize the problem and start to act on it.

Early actions often goes a long way to stop big problems from happening in a short to medium time in forums.

The Fifth Horseman 22-01-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal (Post 317098)
:mad:clog the forums CLOG THE FORUMS!!!!!! I asked a simple question Japofran....which I believe I am entitled to do...SAL..Thank you David86 for your courteous reply it was very much appreciated.....SAL

Sal, there is no point in getting annoyed. This problem has been discussed before.
My best guess is that the database associates some of the screenshots with the wrong titles. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

It's not the first time you've started a topic on a subject that has been both asked and answered a long time before.
Like I told you before, nobody expects you to go through every page of the forum "on foot" looking for the relevant topics, because that's what the search function is here for (LINK).
Please learn how to use it - it's not that difficult and will save you a lot of time.

Japo 22-01-2008 11:03 PM

Whoah whoah, whatevs pal, cool down. Unlike you now I actually spoke in very friendly terms, smiley included --unless "clog" means "rape babies" in your neck of the woods.

Sal 23-01-2008 01:10 AM

Screenshot quiz

:wondering:Wow...you guys really do speak another language one I don't quite get but..:confused:..Ok i get the message...no more posts about bugs..just shut up and live with them..SAL..By the way 5th Horseman I tried the search and guess what another bug..but hey its cool...no complaints here..Sal

The current time is 03:37 PM (GMT)