Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Luchsen's house of bizarre bytes (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19361)

Luchsen 27-03-2009 02:26 PM

Luchsen's house of bizarre bytes

Game: Heartlight PC - Deluxe Version

Game: OverKill - The Six Planet Mega-Blast

Game: Kiloblaster - The Trilogy

...uploaded.

Luchsen 27-03-2009 02:40 PM

Just found the map I created for the WOBNIAR riddle of The Guild of the Thieves. It's up now.

AlumiuN 27-03-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luchsen (Post 357854)

Game: OverKill - The Six Planet Mega-Blast

Game: Kiloblaster - The Trilogy

...uploaded.

You are brilliant. And I'm stealing all of the reviews. :p

Dave 28-03-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Luchsen's house of bizarre bytes
Nice title :smile2:

Acethor 28-03-2009 01:20 PM

I haven't played Heartlight since I was a small kid... what a great addition to the site :clap:

Luchsen 28-03-2009 01:43 PM

I have further versions. For example Kiloblaster 2.0 which is said to have adjusted graphics and sounds, but the original has a user-friendly EGA/VGA selection. As extras maybe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by David86 (Post 357959)
Nice title :smile2:

That's for when [insert any name like dosraider or russ] has something to object to one of my special games again. ^_^

Speaking of, I still have to finish the Christian Matchup series and the other games of Dan Sharpe. :sneaky:

Luchsen 28-03-2009 07:52 PM

...and I uploaded an example: TigerFox
Summary: You are a cleaning robot (I would say) in a maze-like building. And there's a fox with diarrhoea running around*, so your alerts go blinking red and you collect the droppings. But there's also a held-hungry guard tiger which adores to eat the droppings; he sees that you steal his food and the hunter hunted hunt begins. *Possibly got lost in the building and ate the potted plants out of need, and is still looking for the exit (material for another game?)

But it's a good game, only in need of a good tune. And the fox has an annoying directional problem in some situations.

Tron - Light Cycles should be of normal taste; it's truly Tron after all.

Fubb 28-03-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luchsen (Post 358022)
"And there's a fox with diarrhoea running around*, so your alerts go blinking red and you collect the droppings.... .

:oh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luchsen (Post 358022)
But there's also a held-hungry guard tiger which adores to eat the droppings

:hysterical:

dosraider 28-03-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luchsen (Post 357975)
That's for when [insert any name like dosraider or russ] has something to object to one of my special games again. ^_^

Ahem ......:no:

BTW:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luchsen (Post 357854)

You won't hear any protest from me on that one.
That game has kept my kids quiet for several weeks when it was released ...... :)

Luchsen 28-03-2009 08:57 PM

That's none of my special games. I merely uploaded it for AlumiuN. Don't get your hopes up. :hihihi:

The current time is 08:50 AM (GMT)