Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Music, Art, Movies (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Playbahnosh's Music Club (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5661)

Playbahnosh 18-06-2005 08:35 PM

:ok: Hella everybody! :ok:

Step right up, wellcome to Playbahnosh's Music Club! :guitar:

Feel free to share your own, self-created music here. No limit on the genre, just have a good time! Rate each others songs, any negative or positive critics allowed.
Talk about how to make music or anything you like.

THE CLUB(topic) RULES: :king:

1, The files should be in .mp3, .wma or .mid format. No other format allowed, sorry.
2, No flaming other peoples, their songs or anything.
3, Reduce the spam as much as you can. No junk and double posts allowed.

Okay, so I'm the first. I will share my music one-by-one becouse of my low bandwith. I just uploaded my very first music ever created.

You can get it HERE !

Download, listen and tell me your opinion. Remember, this is my very first music, don't be harsh on me :angel: . And this is my favorite too!

Your turn:

Sebatianos 18-06-2005 08:43 PM

Err... sounds somewhat short - it just goes t-n-n for half a second and stops...

Playbahnosh 18-06-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Jun 18 2005, 09:43 PM
Err... sounds somewhat short - it just goes t-n-n for half a second and stops...
Nope, the file is good. I jus tried it from the server. Try to download it again :huh:

Sebatianos 18-06-2005 09:15 PM

OK - I guess it was because I had firefox - I can't download with firefox, it just opens up and I can listen to it...
Used IE now and it worked.

It's still just 1 second long though - but it sounds good (if put on repeat) otherwise it's to fast and I can hardly hear it.

Tulac 18-06-2005 09:55 PM

Dang I need to install reason, so I can convert songs I made into MP3...
I think I have some midi files though...

Playbahnosh 18-06-2005 10:28 PM

Huh? :huh:

I tried it again, and there is no problem with the file. Check the file lenght, and delete the temporary internet files, becouse if you download the same file from the same location again, it just loads from the temp dir of your machine...

Sebatianos 18-06-2005 10:38 PM

Nope - I'm on a different machine at the moment (cleaning up the big mosnter - so I hooked up the lap-top). All I get is 1 second of music. I'd love to hear more - sounds like an awedome techno track.

Tulac 18-06-2005 10:39 PM

I'm downloading it right now, will edit this post, when I'm finished...

@Playbahnosh: Which program are you using do make music?

EDIT: *done* I can hear the song...
Now I'm not a big fan of trance, but I used to make techno songs when I was bored, and I have to say your song is pretty good :ok: especially for a first try, I like how effects are mixing with each other...

Sebatianos 18-06-2005 10:46 PM

OK - I finally have the whole thing (it was the winamp - didn't wanna play it).

Excelent stuff.
With what programe did you make it?

Shunk Eat Enemy 18-06-2005 10:47 PM

now thats pretty good there maybe we could use it for our abandonia game because it seems like that music i hear in games you just play for hours witch kinda makes it fun :ok:

The current time is 08:38 PM (GMT)