Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Goodbye Everyone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=9440)

punch999 12-03-2006 06:10 AM

Good bye.
I can't think of much else to say.

I would love to give some of you a drawn out well thought out speach on how "It isn't your fault, Really it's mine" But sadly that would be Bull. So im going to be straight with all of you. I have learned from a lot of people some things that just can't be kept ignored on abandonia and I also learned that I had been covering my eyes from the truth of this site. I hate the majority of you and especcially think that the admins are covering their own eyes from what they are doing. They ban someone and all of their alternates. Then ban several people on suspicion of being that person. THEY ARE NOT THAT PERSON!. Also I believe that the admins are protecting a person they shouldn't be protecting that should have been gone months ago. And a alter of that person that they banned and missjudged several people of being so and banned them all on a damn hunch. Is still here today. The admins know. And the admins frankly don't care. So now we know.

1 They protect certain idiots from being banned. And protect them for no reason!

2. They ban good members of the site for no reason what so ever.

I can say the greatest time of my life has come from this very site.
But the BS has to end before I even want to become a active member of this site again.

Good night, Good Bye
And if you ban me. Then just understand your battling a freedom to speak your mind.

ReamusLQ 12-03-2006 07:17 AM

I am apparently blind then, because the last person I remember them banning (aside from the stupid people who pop in just to advertise a webpage) was FreeFreddy. I think the admins of this site to a teriffic job, but according to you I must be a brain washed sheep.

I'm suprised though, this coming from someone who has been here almost two years.

Abi79 12-03-2006 07:52 AM

Ah, first Seb went away (but came back :P ) and now Alex does it. What a shame... :(

People do seem to be taking this forum and every discussion on it too personal, if you know what I mean. Afterall, think about the fact that right now, you are starring at a box filled with wires and that sort of things. I only need to close my computer and pretend I never came here and that's all...

Oh, well. Bye Alex. See you on MSN.

swiss 12-03-2006 07:52 AM

I fully second Reamus and count myself into the line of brainless sheep .... :blink:

... well then Mr.Oizo Alex punch ... do what u like. you're free ...

Iron_Scarecrow 12-03-2006 08:07 AM

I wonder who the Admins are protecting.

Well goodbye Alex. :bye:

Sebatianos 12-03-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 12 2006, 09:10 AM
So now we know.
Know what?

I maybe have a hunch or two about what you're talking, but that's about it.

Now I respect your decision to leave, but I hate to see a long time meber go. Maybe you'd still reconsider your decision?

@Abi:
Yeah, I know I seemed a little to dramatic when I left... But it was only until I could sort some $hit out in my personal life. Not all is solved, but I found enough time to do it all.

TheChosen 12-03-2006 08:55 AM

What the hell??? :blink:

Eagle of Fire 12-03-2006 09:26 AM

Quote:

but I hate to see a long time meber go.
Ah... I must be a brainless sheep too because as far as I am concerned, #Alex# is really a new member for me. He been here for over 2 years? I don't remember him.

Must be another of those people who change name for no good reason and still wish to keep their "internet personality" alive? If you change your name, by all mean then start a new account... :rolleyes:

I also wish to state that I have no idea whatsoever on what is happening. I visit this site because I like the Abandonware cause, because I like old games and I like to help people. That's why I'm mod of Troubleshooting. I don't think I could be even remotely concerned about what is discussed in the "Bla bla bla" section, I don't come here for that. I have a pretty good idea that the problem originate from there tough I still have no idea of what we are talking about...

Titan 12-03-2006 10:04 AM

He's talking about Einjarhart (or however he spelled it).
Apparently he has been brainwashed by him, as he has by Freddy.
Punch is pissed bc Einjahhart is banned, and bc we did suspect him for beeing one of Freddy's aliases.. here is the funny part; Einjarhart managed to get his behind annihilated aaaaaall by himself, BEFORE we briefly conciderd if he might have been Freddy.. but we concluded it woul be inprobable (not impossible), but what the heck, he was equaly bad.

Punch is unfortunally at that age, where everything that happens on an internet board is as real as his life would be "out there", and thinks it's just as important to act like it would, and is rebelling against the "power".. either parents or in this case the admins.

This is sort of pathetic, but he can do whatever he wants, and unlike real life, this is one of the places you don't HAVE to be at to survive. It's just a way to kill time in an enjoyable way, and get some ammusement out of it, and perhaps make some social bonds.

Alex is 13 and don't forget that when you reads his post.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions here if you got some serious once.

BeefontheBone 12-03-2006 10:08 AM

Oh, and apparently I'm Freddy. Or was it Tritonjar? I can't remember...

TheChosen 12-03-2006 10:08 AM

Im confused.... :/

Himmler 12-03-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Also I believe that the admins are protecting a person they shouldn't be protecting that should have been gone months ago
and who that might be?

i wanted to give you a healthy advice but decided you won't need it.

Iron_Scarecrow 12-03-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Titan@Mar 12 2006, 10:04 PM
So who are you protecting?

Puffin 12-03-2006 10:17 AM

This is silly...

TheChosen 12-03-2006 10:20 AM

If Alex is serious about leaving, then this song is for him.

Tell me a Lie

I've known you all my life
At least that's how it seems
Never known another way
Living out on a dream
Now I know you're leaving me and I'll never understand
Before I let you walk away, I have one last demand

Tell me a lie and say that you won't go
Look in my eyes and hold me even though
I realize you had to walk away
No more yesterday

You always were my angel
Flying high above
Always looking out for me
Angel that I love
But now my dreams are fadin like age-old photographs
That hurt too much to look at now, remind us of our past

Maybe we could stay together
Maybe it could last forever
Maybe if you just tell me a lie
Maybe then, we'll never say goodbye

gregor 12-03-2006 10:23 AM

this thread is so cool. i hope it won't get deleted. i will use it in my study of New media & Society.
How communities on internet are formed and how people take things personally in virtual life and how it comes as a pain when one decides to leave community.... really awesome thread.

We have people here that don't really care and are just making fun of person, we have people trying to explain and people who are for some reason dissapointed. even though they mistaken the forums for real life (as if someone was making a grudge on thi sforum to someone for no good reason...). :w00t:

Ehm sorry to be analysing you all.

Tulac 12-03-2006 10:25 AM

It's the grand abandonia conspiracy!!111

However einherjar was really an behind, I'm glad he was banned...

Titan 12-03-2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow+Mar 12 2006, 12:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iron_Scarecrow @ Mar 12 2006, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titan@Mar 12 2006, 10:04 PM
So who are you protecting? [/b][/quote]
Ummm.... erhm.... aaaah... eeeeeeeeeh.... LOL?

I still don't understand why some ppl think there is a purpose behind us banning ppl. In every case it's bc they screwed up or where retarded or both.

@Tulac: realy? I looooved him and how he managed to get as good as the entire forum against him..

TheChosen 12-03-2006 10:35 AM

Who is this einherjar? What did he do?

I dont remember him.

Titan 12-03-2006 10:40 AM

Ever seen that little thingy called search?

Abi79 12-03-2006 10:43 AM

eije...einjehar...'s profile

Havell 12-03-2006 10:45 AM

Yeah einherjar was an arsehole, though nothing to do with Freddy.

While we're on the topic, what do the admins have to say about Dreadlord? They got their account banned because of a running joke that they were a Freddy multi (because they posted so much), even though they obviously weren't.

Also, is my suspision correct that ein and Triton are one and the same?

Don Andy 12-03-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Titan@Mar 12 2006, 12:04 PM
Punch is unfortunally at that age, where everything that happens on an internet board is as real as his life would be "out there", and thinks it's just as important to act like it would, and is rebelling against the "power".. either parents or in this case the admins.

This is sort of pathetic, but he can do whatever he wants, and unlike real life, this is one of the places you don't HAVE to be at to survive. It's just a way to kill time in an enjoyable way, and get some ammusement out of it, and perhaps make some social bonds.

I'm totally with Titan here. The last board I was admin at (a german one, now closed due to Admins loosing interest in the topic the board was about, was pretty famous among the kiddos though) we had exactly the same problem, just with like every second user.

They got pissed by the way we handle things and then thought they had to announce that globally before "leaving" the community, instead of, oh, I don't know, PM us for example and ask us about the problem.

But in the most cases we were glad they were leaving anyway.

So, bottom line:
So #Alex#, if this really is you're opinion I wonder why the heck you openend this thread in the first place, instead of directing this directly to the Admins or our bigboss Kosta, nobody forces you to be here anyway.

Titan 12-03-2006 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Havell@Mar 12 2006, 12:45 PM
Yeah einherjar was an arsehole, though nothing to do with Freddy.

While we're on the topic, what do the admins have to say about Dreadlord? They got their account banned because of a running joke that they were a Freddy multi (because they posted so much), even though they obviously weren't.

Also, is my suspision correct that ein and Triton are one and the same?

No clue about Dreadlord actualy..
Allthough i might be one of the more visible admins, we'r actualy quite a few, and i don't have the honor to annihilate everyone all the time.

Bottom line is; This is Kosta's forum.. He can run it by himself, or get help. The users have no rights, but loads of obligations and rules to follow if they want to stay. This is not the real world, and therefore normal laws doesn't apply to the extent they do IRL.

Some ppl fail to see this, and think it's like any other town in America, where they have civil rights and pulbic hearings.
Punch/Alex is probably too young to realy realize this even when told so, and therefore this dramatic "I'm leaving"-topic where he essentialy burns his bridges for a return. None the less, it will take a day or so, and he'll be back reading, and perhaps a week before he starts posting again. What he won't realize is that he'll now have a harder time to be taken seriously, as the image he has projected of himself, doesn't add upp with his actions.

Earlier we've had problems with some of our younger members beeing influenced by Freddy, and making "demands" that he should be allowed back on the board for this and that reason. Freddy is a special subject and will be hunted on all Abandonian forums, since he's a danger to physical ppl with his subjective powers and attempts to turn ppl into his way of thinking and his ideas. Too much in common with the neo-nazi organizations here in europe, who also exploits the young and weak.

Those of you who has had the privilige of leading a board, knows how important it is to stand by a dessition.. heck.. it's important in real life, and you'r always right until proven otherwise.
The problem comes when someone doesn't have that trigger that allowes them to see when they are realy wrong, and over a forum, filled with text, it's alot harder to take something personal, or even react emotionally to it. On the other hand, it seems like younger ppl tend to see this as en extention of theire real life, but just w/o the normal rules that would apply at home, and they think they can behave however they like. When they get punished, they don't take the hint until it's too late.
To them Admins are just an evil bunch of ppl who try to ruin theire playground, and doesn't realize the economical intrest behind. The servers we have to keep abandonia up is freaking expencive, but due to our popularity, it's essential.
The forum is an extention of the main site, and to many ppl it IS the main site now, and therefor our intrest in keeping it enjoyable for the majority has increased.
When the majority gets what they want, there is always some ppl who doesn't. Is those ppl of the younger category, the protests tend to be more dramatic and publicly instead of actualy tring to do something serious about it.

Age however doesn't realy have much to do with it, it's all about maturity.
Example: Danny, Punch and Quatro(something) is all about the same age..
One has been annihilated, one has just left, and one... you might need to read this twize, is a Moderator for parts of this forum.. So was Punch for a while, but he didn't know how to handle it, and used it to play around, and abused it heavily in his pathetic dispute with another user of this board.

hmmm.. this was a bit longer then intended, but i hope you took your time to read it anyway. Will be on another hour or so and answer any other questions i might know the answer to.

Iron_Scarecrow 12-03-2006 11:12 AM

Wah...?

I'm not reading that, but I was told Dreadlord was PM'd, being asked about being Freddy and she didn't reply within two weeks so they banned her. It's too risky having Freddy the uber mind raper, or anyone who could even be suspected of being Freddy, near us.

LOL I remember Quatro. Me and Danny temporarily stole his forums.

Havell 12-03-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Mar 12 2006, 12:12 PM
LOL I remember Quatro. Me and Danny temporarily stole his forums.
Yeah, I remember that, good times; though very mean in retrospect. Punch almost got banned I recall. Quatroking should be over it by now though, he posted something in the shoutbox when he came back and he and punch managed to joke about it a little.

Eagle of Fire 12-03-2006 11:29 AM

What I like most in all the forums I regularly visit is to see intelligent Admins and MODs like it is the case here. Not only do we have intelligent people who run this place, but they actually have the skills to express and explain themselves in a way which bring upmost respect and authority.

Not like another board I visit regularly, in which the MODs are about as problematic than the real users.

I like this place so much. :ok:

Quintopotere 12-03-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheChosen+Mar 12 2006, 09:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheChosen @ Mar 12 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What the hell??? :blink: [/b]

I agree with that statement.

<!--QuoteBegin-TheChosen

Who is this einherjar? What did he do?
I dont remember him.
[/quote]

And I agree to that one, too!

Anyway, I just wanna say goodbye to you Alex, if if you're going to leave :bye:
And remember that this is just a forum, take it easy... don't let the conspiracy win over you :whistle: :ph34r: :bleh:

Iron_Scarecrow 12-03-2006 11:33 AM

LOL I just remembered I still have the PM I sent you about it. To Havell that is. And this happened EXACTLY one year ago tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally posted by Me
Danny has joined Quatroking's forum. I have made Danny an Admin. Danny has now permanently banned Quatroking. Danny has unbanned you. Danny has made you an Admin. Danny has un-Admined everyone else. And now me and Danny own Quatroking's forum. :Brain: :Brain: :Brain:

Maikel 12-03-2006 11:59 AM

People take forums wayyy to seriously..... conspiracies hahahaha

There is a switch on your computer to turn it off. Go outside, breath fresh air, see real landscapes instead of pixelled ones.

etc.

in other words: Get a (non-digital) life.

Stebbi 12-03-2006 12:03 PM

Like i said when Seb went......You'll be Back just you wait.

Titan 12-03-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Maikel@Mar 12 2006, 01:59 PM
Get a (non-digital) life.
w0000rd! :tease:

Off to work.. c ya n34dz latah!

Kearnsy 12-03-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Maikel@Mar 12 2006, 12:59 PM
People take forums wayyy to seriously..... conspiracies hahahaha

There is a switch on your computer to turn it off. Go outside, breath fresh air, see real landscapes instead of pixelled ones.

etc.

in other words: Get a (non-digital) life.

Perfectly said!

+
Why has the banning of members come up now!!
Did I miss something???

Well, if you hate the majority of us then thats a great reason to leave!
:bye:

Scatty 12-03-2006 01:26 PM

I don't like it to be hated by someone... but who cares on a forum? Besides, a forum is to be taken just partially seriously, expensive to uphold or not - internet was made for fun and as far as it concerns me forums are a place where one can have fun. If one doesn't have fun on this forum, there are others. And admins are everywhere the same, one would see them mostly as annoying bunch that spoils that fun, that's nothing new.

Eagle of Fire 12-03-2006 01:32 PM

Actually, the internet been built for information exchange and file transfers. I thought it could be an important point to stand out for. :)

Sebatianos 12-03-2006 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Mar 12 2006, 04:32 PM
Actually, the internet been built for information exchange and file transfers. I thought it could be an important point to stand out for. :)
Amen to that.

I guess the age difference does play a part here. I constantly hear kids at the school ask me - what was internet made for (if not for downloading games'n'stuff - pure warez).

And BTW - when it comes to Freddy (there's been talk about him here again), I still consider him a friend (and occasionally chat with him over the MSN) and I can understand some of his behaviour, but the decision was made by the admins about him and that's a decision I don't even consider challeging (there were some I did challenge - anyone remember Yamcha565656 and even Indignus for that matter).

a1s 12-03-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Mar 12 2006, 07:20 PM
Indignus for that matter
indignus is baned?! :blink:
that explains why I haven't seen him in a while... :whistle:

however I have a question: how does one change his name?

Abi79 12-03-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

however I have a question: how does one change his name?
Talk with an admin about it?...

SirPeter 12-03-2006 04:16 PM

What post got einherjar banned? Can't seem to find that post.
If its the overall posts that got him banned then send him warnings.
(Although the warnings given can be errors from the admins though sometimes ;))

moogle 12-03-2006 04:21 PM

Dude...I like sheep....and I'm proud of being one.

And just for the record,this is rather retarded, and it just shows how stupid you are, I would have thought better, but no.

First you do the Jesus thing, and ok that was annoying but we / you got over it, then you did the ESA thing, and while it was annoying, it could be said you were just trying to be helpfull, but this, leaving because some guy got banned, is just stupid. And its not like its going to change anything, it just further demeans you. and

OWNED BY TITAN!
:ok:

Kon-Tiki 12-03-2006 04:23 PM

A forum basically comes down to a house. You're a guest of the house's host and'll have to live by his rules. In Abandonia's case, you'll have to live by Kosta's rules. I've never seen him being unfair, and his rules're actually one of the most open ones I've seen. There's alot of freedom here, but it mainly boils down to common courtesy towards other members. Don't provoke others, don't piss others off, have a basic amount of respect towards them, etc.

The admins're there to help Kosta out in keeping this place going and making sure people'll have a great time and they too are quite open. Einherjar's the best example for this. He trolled, flamed, made discussions with very controversial views, just to piss people off and basically managed to get every single member mad at him, even those that initially protected him (which he did by going into discussion with them as well, not listening to them either), yet he's been allowed on far longer than any of the members actually wanted. Must've been a month or so that admins talked to him, tried to get him back on track, etc. A month's a very long time, but he didn't change, only got worse, so there was no choice but banning him, as he was spoiling the entire place for the other members.

As far as Freefreddy goes, the guy kept pulling people's legs. He claimed his gf got ran over (whether that's true or not, we'll keep in the middle) and said he'd leave and go to Tibet, then two weeks after, he's back with tales of him partying and pics of his new gf (which, btw, was too hot for him. 't Was just plain absurd, him with a girl like that). Now my kid bro's gf actually got driven over by a drunk driver (which Freddy claimed happened to his gf), which happened years ago, and he's still not fully over it. Partying and getting a new gf within two weeks doesn't show much respect, nor to the people who sympathized with him (it made the front page of the site, too), nor towards his late gf. After that, he left again, cause he had too much time on life, but made an alternate account, which claimed to be his best friend. After that account kinda died out, he came back with yet another gf and turned most of the male population of Abandonia's heads 'round. That gf was yet another account of his.

In short, he was just toying with people's feelings all the time here, getting people to sympathize with him, then using them or ridiculing them. All in all, it was plain psycho and kept a sick air 'round the place. He tried a few more accounts after that, and might still have more now. Dunno.

As far as Dreadlord goes, she did seem suspicious, and not really who she claimed to be, but as long as there was no harm done in it, like Freddy's toying had harm in it, I personally still don't see the problem in it. That was basically Tom's mistake, jumping on it and banning her. She turned his head upside-down, quite like Freddy's last gf did, and I still think that was a personal mistake, not a professional one. Talk that out with Tom, as it doesn't represent Abandonia itself.

At any rate, there're more important things out there than an online forum. I know I myself come here to have fun, relaxing and exchange information, but mainly fun and relaxing. If you feel you can't do that anymore, the best thing to do, is to stop going here for a week or so and doing stuff away from the computer. People've done that before, and requested a temporary ban to make sure they wouldn't be able to come back during their time off if they wanted to, and it helped. It's usually better than just completely leaving.

Edit: Oops, long-behind post.

BeefontheBone 12-03-2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SirPeter@Mar 12 2006, 06:16 PM
What post got einherjar banned? Can't seem to find that post.
Well, take a look at the first page of the results you get when you press his "view all posts by this member" button. Notice how almost all of the threads were closed? That's not a good sign. Now read through the Stickler for Grammar thread and a couple of the others (if you can face it).

Now do you see why he was banned?

Havell 12-03-2006 04:39 PM

Titan, you are completely incorrect in thinking that punch was talking about ein in that first post. In fact, punch hated ein as much as the rest of the forum did, and thought that the admins spent too much time flip-flopping before banning him.

I think that the admins handled the Freddy situation poorly, with the instant deletions and not actually laying down what he did at the time (there was just lots of hints and vague things, nothing specific or concrete).

I also think that in some cases certain admins handle banning people poorly, such as Microporse Veteran. Who started off alright but shifted towards trolling and spamming. It ended up in a schoolboy slagging match in which microprose repeatedly dared Titan to ban him and Titan repeatedly refused (this took about a day, ruined a perfectly good thread and during this day microprose was carrying on his trolling all over the forum). As I remember it, it took the interdiction of Tom to put a stop to this and ban microprose, because those two could have carried on at each other for weeks;

"Ban me."
"No. Ha."
"go on, I dare you, ban me"
"No! I will not give in to your demands you troll!"
"Go on."
"No."

Kon-Tiki 12-03-2006 04:45 PM

The Freddy situation was a bit of a tight spot for the admins. Freddy still had alot of people from on the forum in his line, talking to them over Msn and such, and if all the reasons'd've been spread out wide and open, he'd hear them and'd put on his most innocent face, knowing how to manipulate everybody to get this place running empty. 't Was more in protection of everybody here than out of poor handling that nothing specific or concrete was said.

Sebatianos 12-03-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kon-Tiki@Mar 12 2006, 07:23 PM
As far as Dreadlord goes, she did seem suspicious, and not really who she claimed to be, but as long as there was no harm done in it, like Freddy's toying had harm in it, I personally still don't see the problem in it. That was basically Tom's mistake, jumping on it and banning her. She turned his head upside-down, quite like Freddy's last gf did, and I still think that was a personal mistake, not a professional one. Talk that out with Tom, as it doesn't represent Abandonia itself.
Well, Freddy is very insecure, so he kept making up great stories that would make him seem more importaint (I guess everybody makes a lie now and then to appeare bigger, better, more interesting). The problem was, that Freddy simply couldn't stop and got caught in his own web. It's sad really.

I think he may still have one or two accounts open (not sure). I think the thing between him and Tom got personal. As much as I would like to see Freddy return, I really have to go with Tom's decision here. Making up dead girlfriends and having posts on the main site (I wonder who the girl really is and how she'd react if she'd see her picture and her proclaimed dead) is beyond good taste. And Freddy got quite a lot of power on the forum.

Still, he's just someone despertly trying to boost his self-image by making up white lies, that have gotten different colors with time.

As for Dreadlord... Well, she was suspicious, but I guess she could have prooven she's not Freddy if she really wanted to... But then again, how and why did she get to turn so many people's heads here? Were/are there so many people here desperate for internet love and long distance relationships (hats off to those that work: Tom + Tai)?

Scatty 12-03-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kon-Tiki@Mar 12 2006, 05:23 PM
As far as Freefreddy goes, the guy kept pulling people's legs. He claimed his gf got ran over (whether that's true or not, we'll keep in the middle) and said he'd leave and go to Tibet, then two weeks after, he's back with tales of him partying and pics of his new gf (which, btw, was too hot for him. 't Was just plain absurd, him with a girl like that). Now my kid bro's gf actually got driven over by a drunk driver (which Freddy claimed happened to his gf), which happened years ago, and he's still not fully over it. Partying and getting a new gf within two weeks doesn't show much respect, nor to the people who sympathized with him (it made the front page of the site, too), nor towards his late gf. After that, he left again, cause he had too much time on life, but made an alternate account, which claimed to be his best friend. After that account kinda died out, he came back with yet another gf and turned most of the male population of Abandonia's heads 'round. That gf was yet another account of his.

In short, he was just toying with people's feelings all the time here, getting people to sympathize with him, then using them or ridiculing them. All in all, it was plain psycho and kept a sick air 'round the place. He tried a few more accounts after that, and might still have more now. Dunno.

Actually, that's just funny. Too bad that I wasn't here around that time, that would surely be hillarious to pursue.
Without really knowing the situation and without wanting to step on someone's feet I think that for those who got their heads "turned upside-down" by the two it's their own fault, I wonder that someone as aged as them at all posses illusions about internet love and lets some girl play with them over internet. That's called lack of real life outside, as far as I know, and rather funny than anything else. Sounds like that Freddy guy was kind of an interesting and entertaining personality LOL

Kon-Tiki 12-03-2006 05:01 PM

The way she turned those heads upside-down, was already simply by the pic in her profile. As for boosting one's self-image... how exactly would you do that by pretending to be somebody else?

Sean 12-03-2006 06:31 PM

Don't expect any sympathy from me!

This thread is just a crave for attention, admins ban when they need to not when they want to. I've disputed bans in the past but after speaking personally with the admins about their decisions I've for the most part changed my perspective. I'm sure if you was to sit down and talk to the admins about the issue everything could have been sorted out quickly and quietly but no you decided to draw attention to your moronic self.

I'll welcome you back with open arms if you ever grow up until then..

Goodbye and good riddance.

punch999 12-03-2006 07:13 PM

I was urged by someone to reply to this topic so I shall.

1 I talked to the admins about this. I protested against what was happening. Nothing changed so I have decided to leave out of annoyence.

2 @titan "He was brainwashed by freefreddy" I will say this once. I have never talked to him. He gives me the creeps.

3.@moogle Im glad you think of it that way! Lets call me a idiot. Even though you don't actually know why I left! I didn't leave because of "some Guy" I left not because of who they ban but who they DON'T.

4. Im not doing this for attention. I am leaving because of lost interest and lack of thought into who stays and who leaves.

Kon-Tiki 12-03-2006 07:17 PM

Might be a bit of a blatant question, but who is it then that you think should be banned and that you feel is being protected? I can't think of anybody like that.

Chuck the plant 12-03-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 12 2006, 09:13 PM
4. Im not doing this for attention. I am leaving because of lost interest and lack of thought into who stays and who leaves.
That's why you keep coming back...

And if we're all so "unknowingly" of your true reasons, why not do EVERYONE a favour and quit talking about "somebodies" and "certain users" and instead just telling WHAT is wrong with WHOM because of WHICH reaso, as far as your opinion is concerned?

WaAn 12-03-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 12 2006, 09:13 PM
I didn't leave because of "some Guy" I left not because of who they ban but who they DON'T.
So, you think that someone is protected by the admins, and that's why they don't ban him. So who is this mysterious "Him"? Tell us the name, and tell us why he deserves to be banned.

And who is protecting "Him"

punch999 12-03-2006 07:43 PM

There are idiots who are allowed to stay, and there are good people who are banned for stupid things. Im not saying actual names.

Chuck the plant 12-03-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 12 2006, 09:43 PM
There are idiots who are allowed to stay, and there are good people who are banned for stupid things. Im not saying actual names.
Then don't b*tch and whine about people not being able to understand your motivations... :yawn:

Lonely Vazdru 12-03-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 12 2006, 09:10 AM
I hate the majority of you and especcially think that the admins are covering their own eyes from what they are doing.
Wow ! This seems like over-reacting to me ! Or is it true ?

I don't know why you're so upset, but do you really hate the majority of the people here ? If so, then leaving seems a reasonable decision.

As for the admins protecting a mysterious person, please be more specific since we are all mad with curiosity by now. :drool:

Since Abandonia is one of the most polite and friendly forum i've encountered, i must say that i'm quite puzzled by such a violent reaction. I'd hate to see a long time member leaving, more so if it's a young one, since the mix of old&young members talking (and not lecturing) with each other is one of the main appeals of this site for me.

So i'll try a peace approach :

Please, try to cool down, admins on this forum are NOT abusing their "power". Having been recently banned from another forum, i can guarantee that "admin abuse" exists, but Abandonia is not one of those sites. If one member on this forum is a problem to you, just ignore him, don't urge for him being banned. And don't throw a tantrum and leave because everything doesn't turn out like you'd want it to. Unless you are more specific, it seems like you are making a big deal out of nothing. It would be a shame to leave because you're upset, but if you do, know that some will miss you. At least i will. ;)

Kon-Tiki 12-03-2006 07:55 PM

If you don't tell us the exact problem, there's nothing that can be done to make things better, which makes it useless to rant 'bout it. So either tell us what exactly the problem is, who's causing it, why and how, and things can turn for the better, or don't tell us, stop making a fuzz 'bout it and keep things the way they are.

punch999 12-03-2006 08:02 PM

it's more about who is banned than it is about who is "protected."

this has been argued several times in the past, and it is pointless to push the issue further as the admins are always right even when they are wrong.no matter what I say, nothing will change others have complained, and it only got them in trouble for it simply because people did not like dissent

Edit: added more

Sebatianos 12-03-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sean@Mar 12 2006, 09:31 PM
you decided to draw attention to your moronic self.
Now that's just un-called for!

Look #Alex#, now you've lost me too, I simply can't make heads or tails anymore, so let's go through this slowly:

1) There is somebody who got banned, but shouldn't have.
2) There is somebody protected by the admins (And you feel should have got banned months ago).
3) You're leaving because some people are protected while other are banned.

Do you wish those protected people to get punished?
Do you wish those banned people to return?

Did somebody (except the upper remark by Sean) hurt you and no-body reacted to your complaint?

punch999 12-03-2006 08:23 PM

I have voiced my opinions to the admins. Nothing has happened. I was basically told that he has as much right to be as I do. I don't believe thzt to be true at all knowing he broke all the rules freefreddy did and more and was not banned. The who ever was wrongfully banned is aa blanket term that covers several people. Not just 1 person. If you don't know who Im refering to then don't try. This was just a goodbye thread.

Sebatianos 12-03-2006 08:29 PM

Broke all the rules...

One of the best thing with PEOPLE running a forum is, that they can decide on case-to-case basis (something I'm very fond of). If it were a computer deciding - then every breaking of the rules would be treated the same, but now the human factor is involved. And when this happens one thing is very importaint - MOTIVE!

I guess it all comes down to the motive, as to why the rules got broken. Little harmless fun or intentional decieving of people are two completely different things. So I guess it all depends what has happened.

And as to trying to understand - off course people will try to understand. If you're serious, that there is a problem, it should be talked about and get sorted out. Otherwise this thread will really be nothing else then an attempt of drawing attention to yourself.

TheGiantMidgit 12-03-2006 08:57 PM

Goodbye cruel board
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye...

Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye.

moogle 12-03-2006 09:07 PM

Oh please, this is pathetic, just ignore him.
"[emo]Oh noes, the admind won't ban so so and so, my life is ruined! waaaa! I'm gonna run off and lurk now, to try and prove my point, waaa.[/emo]"

MOO!

:Brain:

punch999 12-03-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by moogle@Mar 12 2006, 06:07 PM
Oh please, this is pathetic, just ignore him.
"[emo]Oh noes, the admind won't ban so so and so, my life is ruined! waaaa! I'm gonna run off and lurk now, to try and prove my point, waaa.[/emo]"

MOO!

:Brain:

Ever think you might be on my list of idiots for a reason?

moogle 12-03-2006 09:10 PM

Oh noes, gasp, I must end it all, the 13 year old thinks I'm an idiot.

Suhweet!

FLAME FEST!!!!

And, you're cheating

Quote:

lurk* * ( P )* Pronunciation Key* (l?rk)
intr.v. lurked, lurk·ing, lurks
To lie in wait, as in ambush.
To move furtively; sneak.
To exist unobserved or unsuspected: danger lurking around every bend

punch999 12-03-2006 09:12 PM

Well to know that im more civil then you really rocks.

SUHWEET

Kon-Tiki 12-03-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#+Mar 12 2006, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#Alex# @ Mar 12 2006, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>(...) I left not because of who they ban but who they DON'T.(...)[/b]

That does not compute with
<!--QuoteBegin-=#Alex#
@Mar 12 2006, 10:02 PM
it's more about who is banned than it is about who is "protected." [/quote]
I'd say you need to think things through for a while, and I suggest this thread to be locked.

moogle 12-03-2006 09:14 PM

Wooohoo! Flame fest 200.

"Everybodys comin to the party have a real good time..."

? Civil ? Uh ok. I may flame you and make myself look like an idiot, mainly because I'm in one of my "don't care" moods, so I don't really care what anybody thinks, its the internet. But at least I don't go around proclaiming myself jesus and telling people to bow down to me, uh huh.

and, if you're gonna use SUHWEET in all caps form, you must have !!1 after it.

And yeah, this should be locked, LOL.

a1s 12-03-2006 09:15 PM

oh can it, you guys!

TheGiantMidgit 12-03-2006 09:16 PM

I only have one question... why lurk? You said you hate alot of the people here, and the administration bothers you, so wouldn't sitting back and watching just piss you off?

punch999 12-03-2006 09:16 PM

Fine lock her up.

This was just a simple good bye thread anyway

moogle 12-03-2006 09:16 PM

...fine.

I just wish I could find one of thoose "moostard" pictures... <_<

Wait Wait Wait... erm... darn it, I was gonna post some song lyrics...but the language >< darn it.

Havell 12-03-2006 09:23 PM

This is an important thread. It's not just about punch saying goodbye but about the admins answering some important questions, as they have already. If you lot shut up then this can still be a productive thread about the who, when and why of banning.

Danny252 12-03-2006 09:27 PM

:blink:

So, Punchalexthing is a lurker who posts about why he's a lurker, then argues about how he's a lurker, we somehow got into a discussion about ein, freddy and all those other peoples who somehow got banned, and, uh, started saying moo?

Oh, and yeah, punch is bitching about how he thinks the people he wants banned aren't?

this all makes good flame material.. Might be good for a bonfire..

Anyone else thinking about a nice closing right abouts now?

Sean 12-03-2006 09:27 PM

Talk a lot of muck don't you?

Stop drawing attention to your ego-driven self and leave. If I were like you I`d call for your ban after that Jesus incident.

Go away.

Havell 12-03-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sean@Mar 12 2006, 10:27 PM
Talk a lot of muck don't you?

Stop drawing attention to your ego-driven self and leave. If I were like you I`d call for your ban after that Jesus incident.

Go away.

I regard you as my friend Sean. But just this once, drop your grudge with punch for a while or just shut the hell up

And @Danny, please, let me handle this.

a1s 12-03-2006 09:33 PM

can't we just let him lurk in peace for a while, I'm sure he'll be back with us in a week, if we stop making all this big mess out of it.
so they baned Freddy, so what? they did it 3 times before, why not do it again?

Dino 12-03-2006 09:44 PM

All this is very confusing... But it should be very simple:

Alex, if you are irritated on this board and you lost interest in posting, why did you make a thread? Why not just leave without any notice, or maybe just PM those few people you don't hate (like the majority)?

If you decided to leave, you should have done so without all this discussion. If nothing, you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself in case you returned after all...

I guess it's goodbye then. Just try to have fun with similar boards in the future. That's what they're infact made for.

:bye:

moogle 12-03-2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Danny252@Mar 12 2006, 10:27 PM
:blink:

So, Punchalexthing is a lurker who posts about why he's a lurker, then argues about how he's a lurker, we somehow got into a discussion about ein, freddy and all those other peoples who somehow got banned, and, uh, started saying moo?

Oh, and yeah, punch is bitching about how he thinks the people he wants banned aren't?

this all makes good flame material.. Might be good for a bonfire..

Anyone else thinking about a nice closing right abouts now?

Wooohooo!
He said Moo!!

@Havell: I get what your saying, but to be honest I think this thread is kinda past that point and has reached the end of its life, if you wanna do something like discuss, I'd try having a PM conversation w/ him and an admin.

Sean 12-03-2006 09:54 PM

Drop my grudge with Punch?

*meep* it, why not?

I'll take a more subjective approach.

I don't use Abbie much any more. Maybe I missed something big.

Alex isn't arguing his case. He made this thread to make a point, he's kidding himself if he thinks otherwise.

Yet I fail to grasp his point. He himself doesn't know what he's talking about. If he did I doubt he'd change his view with every response.

Give me names and evidence and I'll support you personal bias aside. Problem is you don't have names.

a1s 12-03-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sean@Mar 13 2006, 01:54 AM
Lurking Since Oct 19 2OO4
could you return to that? you seem a whole 37.8 % smarter before you start posting.

I say we should either close this thread or stop provoking the man (666 that is), lurking is a good thing, as you know, so there's a chance something good will come out of it.

Sean 12-03-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by a1s+Mar 12 2006, 11:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1s @ Mar 12 2006, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sean@Mar 13 2006, 01:54 AM
Lurking Since Oct 19 2OO4
could you return to that? you seem a whole 37.8 % smarter before you start posting.

I say we should either close this thread or stop provoking the man (666 that is), lurking is a good thing, as you know, so there's a chance something good will come out of it. [/b][/quote]
I have my reasons for disliking Punch. If I have given others reason to dislike me whilst disscussing the guy I am sure he'll be happy.

Don't troll me, it's a waste of time. I take no notice of such things.

Havell 12-03-2006 10:24 PM

Sean, you don't like punch, we get the message. Your posts are sending this thread the wrong way. Please desist.

EDIT: SPAG

ReamusLQ 12-03-2006 10:27 PM

Why do people take this forum and internet life so seriously? Punch/#Alex#, you're 13...I'm sure if your parents read this thread they would probably laugh and call you foolish.

This is ridiculous. While this is good for admins to answer questions, I don't see a real purpose for this thread any longer. Unless Punch/#Alex# decides to tell us who the heck he is talking about, tempers are just going to continue to flare.

Admins, please take whatever actions you deign appropriate.

Sean 12-03-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Havell@Mar 12 2006, 11:24 PM
Sean, you don't like punch, we get the message.* Your posts are sending this thread the wrong way.* Please desist.

EDIT: SPAG

I have been an arse, this whole thread annoys me. My apologies for any irritance I caused.

Where is this thread going, he's had his goodbyes and from what I can see there isn't anything for the admins to comment on.

blastradius14 12-03-2006 11:09 PM

Sheesh punch... go back to school. If life seems to be that tough for you on these forums, make your own freeforum, and be an admin. See what you can and cannot do. See what you think you might want to do to the potential members, then spam this site with its address and get yourself banned... Wait a minute, this sounds vaguely familiar...

Oh no, you did something stupid, and came back and they could tell who you were. Uh oh, you did it again!

Baaaaa... I must be a brainwashed sheep too :P

a1s 12-03-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by blastradius14@actualy but many other people too
this sounds vaguely familiar...
what? when? why do i keep missing all this?! :cry:

Titan 13-03-2006 01:42 AM

OK.. CUT THE FUKCING FLAMING!
Next one even remotly posts something that might look like a flame will earn a free 1 days suspention to be keept out of this topic. This is powerabuse, but a fact.

The person Punch feels we'r "protecting" is a user named WolfThug (now wolf-something) And the user he feels should be allowed back is NOT Freddy... N O T Freddy, but Einjarhart.

We banned Einjarhart after giving him ALOT more slack then any normal forum-regime would do normaly.
Most his posts have been moved to a hidded sub-forum we have, that none of you normal users have visibility of, or the ability to search.

Wolf made 1 or 2 misstakes when he was new, BUT appologiced AND did behave after that to most extent.
As most of you guys know by now, we usualy give ALOT of slack to new (active) members, and usualy give them corrections instead of actual punishments.
Wolf got the point after his +20% warning and as faar as we normaly see it, that's good enough, as we have a few thousand members here, and this didn't stand out much from the rest, other then a newbee who didn't know where our level of tollerance was.

To go from that minor problem, to beeing life-essential to punch... I don't see where that became my problem, as punch simply refused to ignore him and HAD to respond to everything he wrote and refused to see himself as an active part in the flaming that would follow.

Punch is probably the user here who has gotten away with the most incidents, just because he's a longtime member, and we tend to want to keep them here to keep a steady climate and a good mood.

We'r enjoying this as much as most members are, and the only difference is, we have the responcebility of keeping a good level by activly sort out elements that ruins the mood.

I can only speak of Freddy as i've experience him, and NO.. we did NOT ban him "right away" without explanation. It was a loooong prosess, and as Freddy was an admin for some time, we keept in internaly and didn't feel we needed to make a news-paper with all the details. Freddy knew the game, and knew the outcome when he turned into that path that eventualy would lead to open conflict with the rest of the crew.

I did the actual deletion of his account, and for a time, did the tracking of all his proxies he used to access the forum after we banned the IP's he where using, blocking all the new emails, trying to see his pattern in overactive newcommers, and generaly root him out all the time until he got tired of it.

If he's here now, he's not showing it, and as faar as me concerned, he must have transformed into a normal person now, and can behave civilized, and there is nothing bad with that.

MicroVet is another storry brought up here;
He was a good member, until, as said earlier, he turned bad.
It was a game to him, and I honestly thought he would get tired after a few minutes. I did as i do 25 days a month; Leave for work. When i returned, Tom had seen it and put a stop to it. Good for him! Good for me! Good for the forum! Good for Micro...

moogle is another user that has come into debate here;
We've recived some complains against him.. shure.. and we've dealt with it.. and he knows it.. the end..
Just because someone STILL thinks there is more to this, does it mean we have to move the center of the universe to that person and obey everything automaticly?

To be honest; Punch has made alot of requests over time.. some good, and alot just makes you go "wtf?".

You HAVE to realize that the life we live involves interaction with other persons that you'll either like or disslike. The trick is to handle it in a good way, and realize you will never get your voice out every time, or get everyone to like you, or even have to care about getting everyone to like you.
ESPECIALLY on internet, as you'r more destined to run into ppl you wouldn't normaly spend time with, or even bother talking to.

Here Kosta rules as he owns the place.
Kosta chose to get admins.
Kosta can replace the admins if he feels they are abusing or missbehaving according to his intrests.
The admins and Kosta can get moderators to ease the burden of controling the users and what they post.

This is how this forum works.
If you can't adapt, find another or get your own.
If you however FEEL you are right and demand that someone higher up the hiracy should do your wishes, you've better have some good reasons to back them with.

Punch didn't..

Punch refused to even send me a formal PM that i could post in the admin area and have a discussion over, as we normaly do when we need to decide on something.

Instead he made this thread.

As i said, i'd be happy to answer any questions i'm able to or allowed to answer but in a serious manner.

ReamusLQ 13-03-2006 03:33 AM

Thank you Titan; I'm satisfied. I apologize for the frusteration this must cause.

Seeing as how you probably answered most of the questions people had (mainly about the people who were involved), I see this fit to be closed, but that is just my opinion. I'm done with this thread.

Eagle of Fire 13-03-2006 05:39 AM

Now this is completely ridiculous. Thanks to Titan, this thread is still holding together... But no thanks for about anyone else who troll and flame around, this is getting nowhere.

I think this thread ran it's course. So far, all it turned out to be is to have 3/4 of the forum go "WTF?" with good reason, while the other 1/4 flame and troll each other.

I say, unless someone have informations which didn't been said already, this thread should be closed. I see no other use to this thread than to bring down the mood of the entire forum, and there is absolutly no need for that.

Bobbin Threadbare 13-03-2006 05:42 AM

:Brain: :Brain: :Brain:

(Sorry for the smiley post)

gregor 13-03-2006 05:48 AM

Being admin in a forum with so many users is not an easy job. imaginne a teached trying to control a class of 100 people or more. usually they have problmes controling 20 let alone 100...

Havell 13-03-2006 06:49 AM

OK, Titan's reply was a good one and it answered all the questions I wanted. So I think I will lock this thread. And Titan, punch was not upset about einherjar, like I said, he thought that the admins weren't strict enough with him, not banning him soon enough, he told me this himself.

Titan 13-03-2006 12:19 PM

Sorry Havell, but i'll reopen this briefly;
This is the conversation i had with Punch a few days ago, that atleast lead ME to belive he was talking about Einjarhart and Wolf.
The conversation has been cut a little as it was much longer (at the ....-part)

2006-03-07 01:41:07 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Hope you didn't mind my little wonderful comment on wolf"warrior" on my topic

2006-03-07 01:41:31 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Seems like danny wanted to see me get nuked or something for it

2006-03-07 01:43:03 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
i don't understand WHY you even write that stuff, you WILL get banned sooner rather then later if you keep it up

2006-03-07 01:43:24 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Write what stuff?

2006-03-07 01:43:40 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
Tell ppl to go and do this and that

2006-03-07 01:44:00 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Im sorry is it just me or was danny acting a bit out of place with his editing ability on that part.

2006-03-07 01:44:25 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
And bloody hell whenn is the last time I told someone to shove their head up their behind

2006-03-07 01:44:34 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Or even something even remotly close

2006-03-07 01:44:55 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Telling somebody to do this and that

2006-03-07 01:45:08 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
You and Wolf have had quite some "arguments" before..

2006-03-07 01:45:14 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
just ignore him..

2006-03-07 01:45:33 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Im sorry my nature isn't ignoring people

2006-03-07 01:45:43 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
then learn how to..

2006-03-07 01:45:45 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
I don't see why you guys don't ban the word wolf in a name

2006-03-07 01:45:56 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
you will sooner or later when you grow up.. better make it the first

2006-03-07 01:46:16 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
But still danny can't just edit my posts like that

2006-03-07 01:46:21 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
he can

2006-03-07 01:46:32 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
FOR *dirty word* SAKE!

2006-03-07 01:46:48 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
he so faar, he's been doing a good job

2006-03-07 01:46:49 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Why can he indirectly mock me

2006-03-07 01:47:01 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Thru my bloody posts

2006-03-07 01:47:21 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
he didn't.. he was doing his job. If he hadn't done it, i would have done the same thing

2006-03-07 01:47:40 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
If he wants to delete something offensive then do it

2006-03-07 01:47:49 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Don't mock ,e

2006-03-07 01:47:51 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
me

2006-03-07 01:47:58 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
Danny did what we've asked him to do.. If you have complaints, State one formaly to me via PM or to Kosta, and we will look at it

2006-03-07 01:48:18 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
This is as *dirty word* formal as it gets

2006-03-07 01:48:38 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
it will have to be via PM on the site, so i can forward it as it is

2006-03-07 01:49:02 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
it's the same for everyone

2006-03-07 01:50:35 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Look I have bloody kissed everyones behind to somehow at least do something to prevent wolf from coming back

2006-03-07 01:51:12 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
WHY shouldn't he be alloved on the board?

2006-03-07 01:51:14 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Nadah has been done

2006-03-07 01:51:20 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Let me get my list

2006-03-07 01:51:36 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
he hasn't realy done much in public to deserve beeing booted

2006-03-07 01:51:47 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Now really.

2006-03-07 01:51:48 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz

2006-03-07 01:51:57 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
WHATEVER he does to YOU in pritave is something else

2006-03-07 01:52:05 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
private

2006-03-07 01:52:09 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
THERE ISN't ANYTHING IN PRIVATE!

2006-03-07 01:52:16 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
EVERYTHING IS ON THE BOARD

2006-03-07 01:52:21 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
link

2006-03-07 01:52:25 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
And bloody nothing happens

2006-03-07 01:53:47 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8915 read it and weep

2006-03-07 01:53:51 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
It is quite pitiful

2006-03-07 01:54:11 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
more?

2006-03-07 01:54:28 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Just read that

2006-03-07 01:54:35 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
I will look while I read

2006-03-07 01:54:41 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
it's old.. read it allready

2006-03-07 01:54:47 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
yes

2006-03-07 01:54:57 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Im also aware wolf thug was banned for that

2006-03-07 01:55:04 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Wolf gangsta came

2006-03-07 01:55:09 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
No idea what happened

2006-03-07 01:55:15 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
I mean

2006-03-07 01:55:28 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
If you aren't banning this guy

2006-03-07 01:55:47 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Why do you ban some of the people that are actually truly intelligent

2006-03-07 01:55:53 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Einherjar

2006-03-07 01:55:58 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Is a great guy

2006-03-07 01:56:07 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
I don't think you guys gave him a chance

2006-03-07 01:56:21 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
LMAO

2006-03-07 01:56:33 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
have you used the search and looked him up?

2006-03-07 01:56:44 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Yes

2006-03-07 01:56:50 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
He is a good guy

2006-03-07 01:56:55 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Give him another chance

2006-03-07 02:01:18 Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz Rebel without a pause
anyway Wolf wasn't banned, and has the right to be here

2006-03-07 02:01:24 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
No you don't understand

2006-03-07 02:01:27 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Wolf

2006-03-07 02:01:33 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Doesn't diserve here

2006-03-07 02:01:40 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
Einherjar

2006-03-07 02:01:49 Rebel without a pause Titan | www.jird.se | Zzz
At least could use a second chanc

------------------------

The last part there just showes that he didn't argue resonable, and just wanted something to be in a sertain way, so it would fit him.

punch999 13-03-2006 12:51 PM

Excuse you! I talk to you so I don't make a scene in front of everyone else! What in your mind allows you to believe that you can just tell everyone our conversations!

Rogue 13-03-2006 01:17 PM

I hate dramatic good byes....

I saw some old member being gone for a long time, and hope some of them will come back...

Punch is young and he might change his mind... (stoped reading this post at the page 2, as it become another book-size topic, and I'm not in the mood to go trough all of that... :))

I_Like_Bunnies 13-03-2006 01:19 PM

Amen, sing it brotha!

a1s 13-03-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 13 2006, 04:51 PM
Excuse you! I talk to you so I don't make a scene in front of everyone else! What in your mind allows you to believe that you can just tell everyone our conversations!
yes actualy, you can't just post your conversations with people, Titan, that's just wrong :max:

which brings us to our next point, why didn't you (punch, alex or whatever), just tell us who you meant in the frist place? this would save us all this guesswork.

ReamusLQ 13-03-2006 02:40 PM

my guess is because he knows he doesn't really have anything to back it up with.

This is old and ridiculous now though. Just let Punch go in peace (although I doubt he will be gone for long)

Maikel 13-03-2006 03:06 PM

come on people. Nothing to see here, move along.

:yawn:

The Fifth Horseman 13-03-2006 03:32 PM

I remember einherjar. He once had a problem submitting reviews to Kosta. I sent him the login/password to the upload server, figuring that since (as he claimed) he talked to Kosta about doing the reviews, Kosta won't mind.

Kosta didn't. Einherjar... jeez, what an a**hole... he jumped out so agressively that I regretted trying to be helpful to him.

I think I still have his PM's on the subject in my inbox.

And as far as I know, one of the reasons for his bannind were multiple hostile PM's he sent to other users.
Idiot thought nobody would find out.

Since Titan said that Wolf~(whatever) has apologised and reformed, then that must be it.

So, think twice. Do you really miss Einherjar that much? Do you really hate Wolf that much?

If anyone starts whining about free speech, I'm going to officially rip their face off. Free speech is theory. Never applies in reality.

Icewolf 13-03-2006 03:54 PM

Sorry, but why on earth is this getting any attention?
IT's a little guy wanting to get important.
I know I'm new here and all but this IS - as many members mentioned before -rediculous and stupid. We're here for old gamez wasn't that the concept?!

Besides: How much does an 13year-old know about what was going on in the early 90s?! :blink: LOL

This whole good-bye thing is another beg for attention.

The current time is 03:36 PM (GMT)