Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old News (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Abandonia Contest 3 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10146)

Kosta 03-05-2006 11:35 PM

The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived! I'm proud to announce that we have another prize giveaway for all Abandonia and Abandonia Reloaded members. All VIPs, MODs, updaters and translators are also allowed to participate! The prizes are as follows:
TWO items from Abandonia's store (Abandonia Store)
Batman Forever CD

The winner gets to choose an item first, then the runner up gets his/her turn, and finally the 3rd position gets what's left ;)

To win, all you have to do is do your best attempt at these 10 questions! The deadline is 2 weeks from today - 18th of May. When you have made your best effort at the questions send me a PM by clicking here. Do not rush as the answers will be marked according to detail and accuracy, not speed at which they are delivered. The first set of answers will be used for marking, and all subsequent ones will be ignored, so make sure you're happy with your answers before sending!

Do not under any circumstances post the answers to the questions in this topic. You may only post hints! Whoever reveals answers will be immediately banned.

1. Who was the first person to achieve Admin status on Abandonia forums besides Kosta? Why is this person's admin status undisputable?

2. Only one villain has ever won over Batman in a fist-fight, leaving Batman crippled as a result. Who?

3. When did Maikel take over the designing part of the site? Who was in charge of design before? What was Maikel's occupation at the time he started the first redesign?

4. Batman's base of operations is Gotham City, but what other superhero (not in the Batman family) used Gotham as his base?

5. How many servers does Abandonia run on? Which web hosting companies own these, and what do you estimate is the max allocated bandwith (in Mbits) of each?

6. In what comic was Batgirl shot in the spine and paralyzed for life? And who has the shooter?

7. One for the forum regulars... Which forum member, although not officially a moderator, has performed the most moderator actions to this day? Give a rough estimate of how many! ;)

8. The Joker is possibly the most wellknown enemy of Batman, but what was his occupation before he changed into The Joker?

9. How is the creation date of Abandonia connected to Kosta's (owner's) family?

10. Who has *officially* used the Robin Costume in the comic? And in which order? And what happened to them?

Good luck to all competitors! Remember, you are free to discuss the questions, but by giving away hints you won't really be helping yourself ;)

lgonggr 04-05-2006 07:51 AM

Man, these questions are even harder than last time ! Good luck I already have the CD :)

BranjoHello 04-05-2006 08:51 AM

Ohh man this is some HARD muck :ranting: !!!
I know answer to question no.7 everything else > :wall:

The Fifth Horseman 04-05-2006 08:55 AM

To find out #5, you just need to play that game... I remember I had it somwhere.

#6 is ridiculously easy.

#10 is insanely hard :P

wormpaul 04-05-2006 09:03 AM

1 +2 are pretty easy...

But those others...pretty hard for me....maybe need some google help :whistle:

Eagle of Fire 04-05-2006 12:49 PM

I don't agree that questions are harder this time... I would actually have a chance of winning with those questions versus the other two contests. :)

Dream 04-05-2006 01:06 PM

7 Is easy

Dino 04-05-2006 01:40 PM

So far I only have problems with questions 1,2 and 10. :)

GeometriX 04-05-2006 03:09 PM

Oh man, Question 8 is killing me! Am I reading it right, did Wolf 3D have other names? Can't find them anywhere :(

oclane 04-05-2006 03:15 PM

i know what No 7 is its jack of onimusher 3 demon seage he was in mission imposiblale 1 good luck :Tom:

oclane 04-05-2006 03:16 PM

um i think id software made a mortal combat version if thats any help at all :cheers:

oclane 04-05-2006 03:21 PM

:Titan: um i think my sites going to be opening now ive just made it good luck with the questions guys and gals
:sneaky:

Stebbi 04-05-2006 03:21 PM

You got to be kidding me What's with those Questions!

^Triple SPAM!!! *Spam alert* *spam Alert*

Danny252 04-05-2006 03:29 PM

I recognise the guy is modelled on in 7... if only I knew who the guy actually is... lmao

GeometriX 04-05-2006 03:42 PM

As far as I can tell, that Mortal Kombat edition of Wolf 3D was unofficial, freeware and released by a group called Digital Splash. I only need q8 and q2 now, got all the others :)

crossover 04-05-2006 05:40 PM

ZOMG, I've just registered, and this is the first topic I stumbled upon ;)
So, that 10th one is really hard, prolly gonna have to skip it...5th one too...oh well :whistle:

guesst 04-05-2006 06:40 PM

Yyyyeah, I don't think I'll be participating in this one. Good luck to everyone else.

Elwing 04-05-2006 06:42 PM

Damn damn damn... :help:
Good Luck everyone! :ok:

duggie2 04-05-2006 07:46 PM

I knew #6 and managed to find the answers to 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9. #5 is a stumper for me.

Deckard 05-05-2006 09:16 AM

*edit by maikel

It's a bit of a spoiler to post answers isn't it?

Reup 05-05-2006 09:19 AM

Quick, someone delete that post!!!!

wormpaul 05-05-2006 09:24 AM

Reported to moderators! :not_ok:

Deckard 05-05-2006 09:24 AM

Why?

It's not against the rules, me thinks.

Reup 05-05-2006 09:29 AM

Leave the thinking to other people, I'd say :not_ok:

Edit: you're ruining the contest, you know :wall:

Maikel 05-05-2006 09:32 AM

It's not against the rules. But you're spoiling the competition. Which you could probably have guessed by yourself.

Deckard 05-05-2006 09:40 AM

If it's not against the rules, why did you delete it? "Spoiling the game" does not merit a reason, instead it is abuse of power because of subjective opinion of the moderator. Plus, people who already saw the answers, before they got deleted, are now, thanks to moderator, in advantage compared to those who got here too late. I'd say that is not fair, is it? :)

Reup 05-05-2006 09:42 AM

They should ban you, for being obnoxious, that's what they should do.

Deckard 05-05-2006 09:46 AM

My post gets deleted and then I am obnoxious?

Right.

Deckard 05-05-2006 09:52 AM

All right, I admit it. Since I am not a forum regular, I have no clue about the answer to question nr. 10. Hopefully this little ploy turned up the correct answer: Maikel

Reup 05-05-2006 09:56 AM

You're not getting it are you? No, wait, you probably are, that's what makes this worse.

It might not be against the letter of the rule, but surely your behaviour is contradicting the very essence of this competition. You're ruining the fun for all these people. That's what's obnoxious. And you damn well know it :not_ok:

wormpaul 05-05-2006 09:56 AM

Dont like people like him :not_ok:

Romano 05-05-2006 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deckard@May 5 2006, 11:52 AM
I have no clue about the answer to question nr. 10.
If I give you a hint about question No. 10, would you stop to put answers to other questions here :whistle:

Tulac 05-05-2006 10:01 AM

He's a typical troll, a person without a life, which likes to be tedious and contradict pure human logic...

EDIT: Also if I may propose an addition to rules, that answers can't be posted in the topic, so this troll doesn't have any grounds to annoy us...

Playbahnosh 05-05-2006 10:06 AM

Who is that guy on the picture? I have no idea :(

Deckard 05-05-2006 10:09 AM

Quote:

If I give you a hint about question No. 10, would you stop to put answers to other questions here
I have answer nr. 6 ready, complete with additional text for extra score which I was about to post, but your proposition is very tempting. However, since I would be in no position to know if your answer is indeed correct (perhaps it's only a Potemkin's village to make me shut up), I'll pass.

But I must say that the anguish and the pain that I feel from Reup, plus his heart-breaking avatar, makes me feel like a really really really bad person, especially this:

Quote:

You're not getting it are you? No, wait, you probably are, that's what makes this worse.

It might not be against the letter of the rule, but surely your behaviour is contradicting the very essence of this competition. You're ruining the fun for all these people. That's what's obnoxious. And you damn well know it

You are completely right.

That's why I am going to delete the remaining answer to question nr. 4 right now (if it hasn't got deleted by now...)

My guess about nr. 10 still stays though, because it is a guess, not an answer.

crossover 05-05-2006 10:17 AM

How can it be Maikel when he has admin rights? :crazy:

Deckard 05-05-2006 10:20 AM

Which makes him "officially not a moderator" <-- (part of question nr. 10)

Tom Henrik 05-05-2006 11:02 AM

Alright, we made a slip with the rules - but the idea of a contest is to make people think and work and sweat.

Placing the answers out for everyone to see, gives us a serious headache. Not only spoils it the competition for everyone who have worked hard (and suddenly can loose to Ignorant Igor who don't have the first clue about any of the questions), but it also places me and Kosta in a serious doubt about the competition.

Should we cancel it?
So that we can prevent people to win by not knowing crap, only copy-pasting.
Do we continue it?
And have an unfair competition.

What?

The rules are pretty clear already. You can post hints in this topic, but by doing so, you aren't helping yourself. Your answers should be sent in a PM to Kosta. It shouldn't be sent or posted anywhere else.

This issue is over. Do not continue to post about it - and noone is to insult anyone on either side of the fence. Is that understood?
Good.

I will also change the rules to make it even more clear that this should not happen in the future.

Maikel 05-05-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deckard@May 5 2006, 10:20 AM
Which makes him "officially not a moderator" <-- (part of question nr. 10)
Sorry, I am not really that active with moderating issues. So it can't be me :D

Reup 05-05-2006 11:32 AM

I would think it was a waste of your efforts to come up with decnet question if we would cancel the competition. On the other hand, you want people to put some real effort in as well... There's no way to tell how many people DID read the answers and DIDN'T report of ignore them. I can honestly say I didn't read the answers, but that might not be so for a lot of other people.
Afaik, keep up the competition, but I'm not going to participate anymore knowing my efforts might be useless because someone else Ctrl-C-Ctrl-V-'ed most of the answers.

crossover 05-05-2006 11:40 AM

Then maybe change the questions which were revealed earlier? Like the 10th one, for example.

Dino 05-05-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reup@May 5 2006, 12:32 PM
Afaik, keep up the competition, but I'm not going to participate anymore knowing my efforts might be useless because someone else Ctrl-C-Ctrl-V-'ed most of the answers.
Signed.

I sometimes can't believe how stupid people can be.

Kosta 05-05-2006 12:39 PM

Not stupid, simply without a life and out there just to ruin the fun for others. I didn't explicitly write that posting of answers is not allowed because I thought its common sense and that everyone would have enough dignity and self respect not to go ahead and take advantage of it. But I keep overestimating people that roam the internet and eventually, and unfortunatelly, end up here. As I see it, there are two solutions:

1. I could try and appeal to the decency of human beings again and ask people that saw the answers not to participate and wait for the next competition. However, considering the last case, that might be to naive.

2. Cancel this competition and come up with a new set of questions. This would, however, be very unfair to the people that worked hard on getting the answers for this competition....

Well, post your opinions

wormpaul 05-05-2006 12:47 PM

I read all the answers i normally never would know (maybe with google) but didnt copy/paste it because that would make me a cheater also....

So far i remember the other names for the Wolfenstein game (a lot of name i even never heard of before but they sounds good!) and some other things....

But i simply wont play this round so others got a fair game....so ill say':

Continue!!! :ok:

Dino 05-05-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kosta@May 5 2006, 01:39 PM
As I see it, there are two solutions:

1. I could try and appeal to the decency of human beings again and ask people that saw the answers not to participate and wait for the next competition. However, considering the last case, that might be to naive.

2. Cancel this competition and come up with a new set of questions. This would, however, be very unfair to the people that worked hard on getting the answers for this competition....

Well, post your opinions

1. I wouldn't bet on decency of human beings. And as you said, especially not after all this...

2. I myself found answers to 6 of questions and wouldn't mind if there was a new competiton. In my opinion, that is more fair than carrying on with the competition in these circumstances...

Bobbin Threadbare 05-05-2006 01:05 PM

I might know the answer to no. 10. But I have two choices. Both would have to make me check to see which one is a mod.

GeometriX 05-05-2006 02:29 PM

Despite the fact that I searched far and wide for my answers, I honestly think that we should redo the comp. Perhaps with one or two subjective answers in them, meaning that people will need to actually use their brains and get creative. And I reckon that answer discussion should be shut down completely, no point in giving hints really - every man/woman/tentacle for themselves :P

crossover 05-05-2006 02:37 PM

Agreed. Because sooner or later some wiseguy's gonna give the answers away.

Bobbin Threadbare 05-05-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crossover@May 6 2006, 12:37 AM
Agreed. Because sooner or later some wiseguy's gonna give the answers away.
This disapoints me. Not because it is negative. But because there's more pammers here now. Like wolf thug, Svejk etc. By spam in this I mean ruining the fun in forum gmes. Giving away answers etc. because I remember in a previous competiton, no one told answers, everyone just said things like "I figured 'em all out" and "Damn question 3 is hard." Perhaps we should've just made a PM contact for queries and just've had the one post, locked and then pinned.

ReamusLQ 05-05-2006 02:52 PM

Aye...I would simply post new questions. They only people that would really be opposed to that would be those who "cheated" to get most of the answers this time, and I highly doubt that most of the forum regulars would complain if you posted new questions.

crossover 05-05-2006 03:03 PM

Good idea, although that someone would be getting quite a few PMs then :)

Deckard 05-05-2006 04:20 PM

Of course, I try not to give moral judgment about qualities of life of other people, but since other people took liberty to judge mine, I will skip my rule - this time.

On one or two occasions someone mentioned I have no life, but reading this topic in the last few hours, I am asking myself who is it really that doesn't have a life...??:) Please, try not to pass out from the shock I caused. Oh, my! Please, do not sue me at the court in Haag.

I could say that anyone who deems this quiz so important as to fight over answers or no-answers (or persons who come up with questions like these) and is even prepared to insult and strain (possible would-be) relationships because of it, that person really has no life or. putting it mildly, has quite a distorted view of (quality of) life. There is so much more to life than this. :)

However, it's not nice to say things like that, is it? Especially if you know they are not true.

So I'll try to give my point in a more diplomatic way:

Fact is, we all have lives, albeit very different ones.

Maikel 05-05-2006 04:34 PM

Great speech my friend. And we will not sue you in Den Haag, since it's not a warcrime.

Just think a bit before you act next time.

Kosta 05-05-2006 04:38 PM

Its not about the importance of the competition. Its not important at all and Tom and myself made it to entertain all members, including you Deckard. We spent OUR time making up the questions, and I'm spending MY money to give you something back for being members. By destroying it for yourself and all other members you are simply showing you have no respect for them, or my good will. But I don't have to explain this, you know it very well yourself, although the reason of why you decided to destroy it on purpose will stay known only to you.

Deckard 05-05-2006 04:51 PM

I already gave the reason, two pages ago. Not that anyone asked, they were all busy slamming me. :)

Little did I know this is going to cause such a turmoil, so I have to disagree about this quiz not being important. Obviously it is very important, to some people. Too important, for my taste, but then again, who am I to argue. :)

Kosta 05-05-2006 05:04 PM

The competition is irrelevant at this point. We'll come up with new questions I guess, and it certainly won't be the last competition. The turmoil is about the fact that nobody expected a member would intentionally destroy something that was created to make the forum more lively and interesting for you. Its just about team spirit and healthy competition for which, it seems, unfortunately this forum became too big. If you didn't find it entertaining, interesting or important, then you could have had enough courtesy towards other members and let them be entertained by it instead of granting yourself the right to destroy it for everyone. And please don't try to convince me that you suddenly realised that wasn't a nice thing to do only after Reup told you so.

Tulac 05-05-2006 05:34 PM

The quiz is fun, entertaining, you ruined it, just like a cheater ruins the game on multiplayer games, or like when someone tells you an end of the book/movie before you watched it, that is lame, and everyone knows it, you were also aware of it, and try to defend yourself with useless points...
It's not that important, but it ruins fun, excitement...

Kosta 05-05-2006 05:47 PM

Alright, let's try to put this unfortunate event behind us :P I've posted a new set of questions, we've tried to make them as challenging as the last set. Some unanswered ones from the last set have been used again. And please, for the love of god, don't post answers and ruin it. Thanks.

crossover 05-05-2006 07:35 PM

WTF is up with all the Batman questions now? Oh well, I guess these are a tad simpler than the previous set.

Kosta 05-05-2006 08:11 PM

Well, one of the prizes is a Batman Forever CD so why not make it a theme ;)

despri 05-05-2006 10:36 PM

You are all a bunch of freaks ( like myself)

I don't give a *meep* about the btman Cd but i love your website. So, and considering the importance of this topic (contest)I 'd like to congratulate you all( webmasters, mods,Kosta), becuase i like those games and everything else.
don't get angry, people is bored and looking forward to *meep* someone else(*meep*: get pissed, insult. etc... or just deflowered). Donīt take life soo seriously, it isn't permanent.

And now the answerd you were all wainting for: YES, I'm drunk, and NO i'm not Gay..

Have fun. Your webshite* rules????? ( * just a word game, i mean it)

keep working???

Advice: I WANT, please that cript game: that one when you had to prevent the city to be bomb, it was like: /
/
O + O - And with those bubbles you protect the buildings.
H H I H HH I
It's machintosh only?

crossover 05-05-2006 11:22 PM

Wow dude, you ARE drunk. And then some :cheers:

Kosta 05-05-2006 11:42 PM

Wow, must have been a good friday night out ;) Thanks for your drunken wisdom :bleh: Anyways... back to the topic :P

Scarface 06-05-2006 03:13 AM

:Brain: :Brain: :Brain:

Being a big Batman fan I think I'm gonna give it a try :cheers:

MV75 06-05-2006 05:36 AM

I stopped reading comic books 20 years ago, and none of them were batman.

How would anyone be able to answer those questions?

Good luck to the 1-2 spaz's that can answer all of those. :D
________
LovelyWendie

Nosmo 08-05-2006 02:54 PM

Can someone please post the answers to the other questions, i didn't get a look at that post and now it's bugging me.

Also Who is that diva that falls over?

Tom Henrik 08-05-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nosmo@May 8 2006, 02:54 PM
The who does what now? :blink:

Reup 08-05-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nosmo@May 8 2006, 03:54 PM
Can someone please post the answers to the other questions, i didn't get a look at that post and now it's bugging me.

The questions have been changed after the spoilers were posted...

Shrek 08-05-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik+May 8 2006, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tom Henrik @ May 8 2006, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nosmo@May 8 2006, 02:54 PM
The who does what now? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Hum, I believe he's referring to Scarface's avatar....

Anyway, back to topic, is it my impression or this group of questions is easier than the first? (and no, I'm not going to enter this contest, so I' m not going to post here anymore :whistle: )

Tom Henrik 08-05-2006 07:39 PM

They might be. After all, we had to completely remake 10 questions from scratch because someone destroyed it for everyone.

Nosmo 09-05-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shrek@May 8 2006, 04:25 PM
[Hum, I believe he's referring to Scarface's avatar....

yes i was, i think it's funny.

Also it was the old question before the reset i was asking about, i didn't et to see the spoilier post.

I am quite content to wait until the end of the competion for the answers to the new questions.
Which by the way i have no idea about

Kosta 18-05-2006 04:35 PM

Just a reminder that today is the last day of the competition and I will accept submissions until 23:59 GMT today :) Feel free to send in any answers if you got them as the knowledge displayed in the answers so far was.... well... questionable :D
Answers will be posted tomorrow.

xcom freak 18-05-2006 11:28 PM

could you post the answers?

Kosta 19-05-2006 12:13 AM

I'll post them tomorrow after exam, so around 18:00 GMT

Eagle of Fire 19-05-2006 01:14 AM

Could you also post the original questions answers? I was interested to know which mod used his powers the most. :)

Tom Henrik 19-05-2006 02:54 PM

We will post both answers - don't worry :)

Kosta 19-05-2006 08:43 PM

Well, the competition ended yesterday, and here are the answers... All of you that haven't played, you missed an easy prize because all people that participated - won something ;) The winners will be contacted shortly and they will choose their prizes.

Answers to the first set of questions:

1. When did Abandonia first appear on the internet? Give exact date.

2. How is this date relevant to Kosta's (owner's) family?
Birthday of his mother, Ines

3. What typo can be found on the SQ Collection box released in 1997?
Vouhoal's Revenge instead of Vohaul's Revenge.

4. The StarCon logo introduced in SQ5 is a triangular shape. But what shape does the logo have when you're standing on top of the Main Rotunda? Provide evidence for extra score!
Square

5. Who is this man?
Ken Williams - He founded Sierra On-Line, for nearly two decades one of the world's leading PC game makers, selling it to Cendant Corp. in 1996 for $1 billion.

6. Duke Nukem is a series we all know very well... but! The very first game in the series had 2 official names (depending on which version you have of the game). One of the names were of course Duke Nukem. What was the second name? Give a reason as to why for extra score!
Version 2.0 was named Duke Nukum.
Reason: Apogee heard rumours that there was another game character in Europe with the copy-righted name of Duke Nukem. Because of this they quickly changed the name to Duke Nukum. Later they realized that the name wasn't copy-righted, so they bought the rights and the series have been named Duke Nukem ever since.

7. An easy one.... who was the real life model used for shaping this character? What is the name of the game, and what is the name of the character in the game.
Jean Reno as Jacques Blanc in Onimusha 3

8. id Software had many alternative titles to Wolfenstein 3D (not all were serious, but they were still made). Name 5 alternative titles.
Castle Ochtenstein
Luger's Run
The Fourth Reich
Adolph's Bane
Hard Cell
Luger Me Now
Tank You Very Much
Castle Hasselhoff
How Do You Duseldorf?
Castle Verlassen
Sturmwind
Hollehammer
Shattensendener
Geruchschlect
Dolchteufel
Grabgrabbener
Eisenschwert
Dammerung

9. 21st Century Entertainment Ltd. is a company rather famous for creating pinball games, but what was it originally named - before it changed its name to 21st Century Entertainment Ltd. in 1991?
Hewson Consultants Ltd.

10. And one for the forum regulars... Which forum member, although not officially a moderator, has performed the most moderator actions to this day? Give a rough estimate of how many! ;)
Data - 1065

Answers to the second set of questions:

1. Who was the first person to achieve Admin status on Abandonia forums besides Kosta? Why is this person's admin status undisputable?
- Titan. The Abandonia forums had a very slow start. Even 3 months after the opening it still had only around 2 new posts per day and I was determined to close it because I thought it will never come to life and serve any purpose to the site. However, Titan forced me to keep it alive regardless, for reasons only known to him ;) His judgement proved to be right!

2. Only one villain has ever won over Batman in a fist-fight, leaving Batman crippled as a result. Who?
- Bane. He broke Batman's spine in a fight.

3. When did Maikel take over the designing part of the site? Who was in charge of design before? What was Maikel's occupation at the time he started the redesign?
- Maikel took over in 2004, before that Kosta did the designs. He was student of Communication & Multimedia Design in Delft

4. Batman's base of operations is Gotham City, but what other superhero (not in the Batman family) used Gotham as his base?
- Alan Scott, the very first Green Lantern.

5. How many servers does Abandonia run on? Which web hosting companies own these, and what do you estimate is the max allocated bandwith (in Mbits) of each?
- It runs on two servers. LeaseWeb and HiVelocity, 10Mbit + 20Mbit for a total of 30Mbits/sec of bandwith

6. In what comic was Batgirl shot in the spine and paralyzed for life? And who has the shooter?
- The Joker shot her in "The Killing Joke".

7. One for the forum regulars... Which forum member, although not officially a moderator, has performed the most moderator actions to this day? Give a rough estimate of how many! ;)
Data - 1065

8. The Joker is possibly the most wellknown enemy of Batman, but what was his occupation before he changed into The Joker?
- He was a seriously bad stand-up comedian - NOT a thief. Thieving was something he did on the side.

9. How is the creation date of Abandonia connected to Kosta's (owner's) family?
Birthday of his mother, Ines

10. Who has *officially* used the Robin Costume in the comic? And in which order? And what happened to them?
- Dick Grayson (first) - he later left Batman to create Nightwing. Jason Peter Todd (second) - he was beaten to death with a crowbar by The Joker. Timothy Drake (third) - he leaves Batman after his parents are killed. Stephanie Brown (fourth) - Timothy's girlfriend, who takes the role when Tim resignes. She is fired by Batman for not following orders.

ReamusLQ 19-05-2006 11:56 PM

What did everyone win?!?!?

wormpaul 23-05-2006 12:45 PM

Something from the shop and cd's when im right :ok:

The current time is 04:26 AM (GMT)