Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Nintendo.... Wii? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10071)

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 02:13 AM

http://revolution.nintendo.com/

I think this picture serves as a pretty good description of the community reaction:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9...7c8992beaf.jpg

JimmyJ 28-04-2006 02:56 AM

L
O
L
!!
Revolution is a WAY better name that....Wii????? I agree that that picture serves its purpose :P Looks like something that VGCats would do :)

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 03:20 AM

It's just Nintendo being way to godamn pretentious for its own good. Jesus, this console was supposed to bring them -back- to number one, not destroy them with vulgar urinary jokes and turn them into the internets newest laughing stock.

Although, wow, easy to make jokes with it:

Nintendo: Wii don't like it

Wiid: It's what Nintendo was smoking

Wii: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...wiiiiiiiii.jpg

JimmyJ 28-04-2006 03:39 AM

hehe, nice jokes! Man, it really does seem like nintendo may die sometime in the near future......

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 03:41 AM

They're killing themselves, and I don't know why... they still make my favourite software, and this console is absolutely -amazing-, so why destroy it? Why, Nintendo!? Wiiiiiiii?!?!

Don Andy 28-04-2006 05:10 AM

Well, yeah, it is a really weird, strange and bad name, but come on, it won't make the console itself worse.

And remember, most were freaked by the controllers first, too, maybe we'll get used to the name ;)

And I still think it's a joke from Nintendo. I mean, with giving the console a name that stupid, they can be sure everybody makes fun about it. And when everyone makes fun about it, they can be sure everyone knows about the console. They got a lot of free advertisment by calling their console Wii.

Weeeeeh

wormpaul 28-04-2006 06:30 AM

Damm..

That name really sucks...

I was just thinking to buy a Revolution but now they got this name.... i dont know anymore...it sounds so booooooooooooooooooooring.... :wall:

Already found another supid joke about Wii....still has to share it with you :whistle:

Wii .....but then different...

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 06:43 AM

Yea, we've been discussing it form about 60 pages on PA. It's gotten rather interesting. As has been said, it's almost like a built in advertisement, people are talking about it alot.

wormpaul 28-04-2006 06:46 AM

For the Fans of Mario:

Real Mario

@Giant:

Absolute true that people are taling about it...it simply gives more discussion then a name like Playstation 3....

And so far i has learned on school:

Doesnt matter how people talk about it, as long they are talking about it you will sell more :ok:

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 06:47 AM

yep, I'd like to link to the discussion, but I don't know if linking to other forums is looked upon in a favourable light. I know that back when I used to mod forums, I'd have to take action if someone did.

http://wiichange.ytmnd.com/ ha ha ha!

The Niles 28-04-2006 09:00 AM

Let's look at what it can do before starting to put it down.

Reup 28-04-2006 09:28 AM

The console itself is awesome. The new controller makes all new kinds of gameplay possible. But that name is horrible... I liked Revolution, but I despise 'Wii'.

Quintopotere 28-04-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@Apr 28 2006, 06:47 AM
http://wiichange.ytmnd.com/ ha ha ha!
That's awesome!

Well Revolution was a cool name for the console... but wii will get used to Wii in few days...

Tulac 28-04-2006 11:32 AM

Nintendo self owned...

BTW the name is a bit... childish... you have to give it that :ph34r:

wormpaul 28-04-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tulac@Apr 28 2006, 11:32 AM
BTW the name is a bit... childish... you have to give it that :ph34r:
Yess..

But nintendo concentrates on all kind of people including grandma's...and for them its very easy to say the name....

And for all people who doesnt know english can learn easily the name:

WE..

There they got a point....but indeed for people who is english there mother languege it is a little bit childish :ph34r:

_r.u.s.s. 28-04-2006 12:09 PM

i just can't imagine my grandma playng nintendo and sayng wee

The Fifth Horseman 28-04-2006 01:09 PM

I agree with the others. Revolution was a good name. Wii just doesn't cut it.

Tervez 28-04-2006 02:30 PM

I`ll be sure to follow if they change the name back to Revolution. Wii just sounds so... Whee?
Then again, there has been some weird names for consoles. Anyone know Wonderswan?

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 02:37 PM

Heh, yea, Wonderswan was pretty damned bad....

Sean 28-04-2006 04:46 PM

The Nintendo Piss Box in my living room, I think not!

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 04:48 PM

I'd rather the urine box than the XBox. (I love how the entire system is named to cater to the X-TREME! generation)

Fawfulhasfury 28-04-2006 04:51 PM

Oh will you punks be quiet. See what the thing is like as a system, but don't put it down because of a name. That just turns people into IDIOTS. You've seen the screens, you've seen the coolness, but when the name goes to something you don't like or doesn't agree with what you spoiled people want it to be, you start witching and whining like little kids. Give me a break, people like this make me sick.

TheGiantMidgit 28-04-2006 04:59 PM

ha ha, wow. Calm down. Personally, I have no problem with it. I'm demonstrating how the reaction to the consumer market will play out. Everyone I've talked to says they will still buy it, but hate the name. I agree with them.

Don Andy 28-04-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Apr 28 2006, 05:51 PM
Oh will you punks be quiet. See what the thing is like as a system, but don't put it down because of a name. That just turns people into IDIOTS. You've seen the screens, you've seen the coolness, but when the name goes to something you don't like or doesn't agree with what you spoiled people want it to be, you start witching and whining like little kids. Give me a break, people like this make me sick.
Just what I said.

Only just a bit more...calm and maybe polite :)

Calm down, everyone who doesn't want to buy the console because of its name doesn't deserve to own such a awesome console anyway, right? ;)

Tulac 28-04-2006 05:36 PM

Heh well I thought it'll suck before the name change, so this only strengthened my grounds ;)

guesst 28-04-2006 05:46 PM

Personally I see nothing wrong with whatever they want to name it. They could call it Poodog and there are still households that will have two of them.

But it does open the flood gates, doesn't it? Especally with the addition of a single posessive pronoun:

"Wanna come over and play with my Wee? I'll let you go first."

"Dude, I love your Wee! I can play with it all day long."

Later...

"Okay, you've played with my Wee long enough. Here, let me show you how it's done."

Blood-Pigggy 28-04-2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tulac@Apr 28 2006, 12:36 PM
Heh well I thought it'll suck before the name change, so this only strengthened my grounds ;)
You're fighting a war against nobody.
You look silly.

win98 28-04-2006 07:08 PM

OMG weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nintendo are killing themselves think of mario the game I really like them we will have to make freeware ones I do have a gameboy advance sp.

Tulac 28-04-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Apr 28 2006, 07:47 PM
You're fighting a war against nobody.
You look silly.

Why is it every time that I say I think it will suck, I get into a conflict with some fanboy, why are you so aggressive? Am I not entitled to my opinion?

Blood-Pigggy 28-04-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tulac@Apr 28 2006, 12:36 PM
It sounds like you're trying to prove something here.
And I'm telling you there's NOTHING to prove.

And the second part just compliments that, I'm not saying anything about your opinion, but it seems like your fighting someone, but that person doesn't exist.

Don Andy 28-04-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy+Apr 28 2006, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Blood-Pigggy @ Apr 28 2006, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tulac@Apr 28 2006, 12:36 PM
It sounds like you're trying to prove something here.
And I'm telling you there's NOTHING to prove.

And the second part just compliments that, I'm not saying anything about your opinion, but it seems like your fighting someone, but that person doesn't exist. [/b][/quote]
Uhm :blink:

He only said he didn't like the Revolution....sorry, Wii, in the first place and doesn't like it now either.

How is he fighting anybody here? He just stated his opinion.

Tulac 28-04-2006 07:51 PM

I'm fighting no one, I'm saying what I think ;)

Blood-Pigggy 28-04-2006 08:19 PM

Then why do you need to strengthen your grounds? :P
Is this some unholy influence?

Tulac 28-04-2006 09:01 PM

Well it only strengthened my opinion if you want it preformulated...

Blood-Pigggy 28-04-2006 09:45 PM

Preformulation!?
Aghast! This should be banned from all civilized society!

JimmyJ 28-04-2006 10:41 PM

Well then no wonder its here, pigggy ;)

Goodguy3 28-04-2006 11:35 PM

Imagine...

"what shall we name the revolution? 'REVOLUTION' is way too awsome, so that wont work, we need something that everyone can relate to"

Baby:WEE WEE!!

"*gasp* PERFECT!!"

sorry about that ..i just had such high hopes that nintendo would pull itself together for the next generation, im sure the system will be awsome (*reads the red steel article in the newest issue of GI*) but whos gonna buy a system named after an action that a baby (or possibly a 3 year old) does in the bathroom on a potty seat?

Don Andy 29-04-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Goodguy3@Apr 29 2006, 12:35 AM
sorry about that ..i just had such high hopes that nintendo would pull itself together for the next generation, im sure the system will be awsome (*reads the red steel article in the newest issue of GI*) but whos gonna buy a system named after an action that a baby (or possibly a 3 year old) does in the bathroom on a potty seat?
People who want the console will actually buy the console. People turned away by a simple name shouldn't buy it anyway.

They can go play the consoles with the "cool" and "hip" names. Their loss.

MasterGrazzt 29-04-2006 12:05 AM

japanese insanity strikes again

Goodguy3 29-04-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Don Andy+Apr 28 2006, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Don Andy @ Apr 28 2006, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Goodguy3@Apr 29 2006, 12:35 AM
sorry about that ..i just had such high hopes that nintendo would pull itself together for the next generation, im sure the system will be awsome (*reads the red steel article in the newest* issue of GI*) but whos gonna buy a system named after an action that a baby (or possibly a 3 year old) does in the bathroom on a potty seat?
People who want the console will actually buy the console. People turned away by a simple name shouldn't buy it anyway.

They can go play the consoles with the "cool" and "hip" names. Their loss. [/b][/quote]
yeah, your right, i reform :kosta:

Eagle of Fire 29-04-2006 02:26 AM

While we are talking about that... "Thing"... I'd want to know what the hell were they thinking when they decided to make the control look like an ordinary remote control...

I don't know... Maybe it's just me... But I'm so turned down thinking that if I want to play a game it will feel like changing channels on my TV... :eeeeeh:

Goodguy3 29-04-2006 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Apr 28 2006, 09:26 PM
While we are talking about that... "Thing"... I'd want to know what the hell were they thinking when they decided to make the control look like an ordinary remote control...

I don't know... Maybe it's just me... But I'm so turned down thinking that if I want to play a game it will feel like changing channels on my TV... :eeeeeh:

ahve you read about "Red Steel"? if not you should, it'll change your mind about the controller.(it did for me :ok: )

Eagle of Fire 29-04-2006 05:30 AM

I have no idea of what you are talking about... And I'm certainly not going to waste some of my little precious time left for anything else than work I have lately to search it on the internet...

MasterGrazzt 29-04-2006 08:38 AM

wow, you're so mean and edgy, eof

Don Andy 29-04-2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Apr 29 2006, 06:30 AM
I have no idea of what you are talking about... And I'm certainly not going to waste some of my little precious time left for anything else than work I have lately to search it on the internet...
The remote control is kind of working like a Light Gun. Every motion you do with the remote is detected on the screen.

And for movement you kind oh have the analog stick from the N64 controller amputated to fit on the remote.

efthimios 29-04-2006 09:08 PM

The thing that I don't like about the controller of the CD-i eh, i am sorry, I mean Wii, is that it asks for too much effort from a lazy gamer. I am as much interested in performing all the required movements with it as much in dance revolution (or whatever the name is). Also, how will you be able to play games that require the new controller scheme, lying on your side on the couch?

Tulac, don't get upset by Pigggy's comment, he is just very arrogant, don't take it personal.

Shunk Eat Enemy 29-04-2006 10:29 PM

I would feel silly holding a remote in my hand while playing a game. What does it only require one hand or do you put your second one under or behind it :eeeeeh:
And if its wireless then thats not good i will end up chucking it through the tv or wall because it doesnt have a wire to stop it LOL
I think nintendo started to die during the N64 era after that i couldn't give a hoot about nintendo :Titan:

Why i still have my bros Original nintendo and super nintendo and they work perfectly :ok:

Eagle of Fire 29-04-2006 11:00 PM

Just like the two post above me. That's exactly what I was going to say.

The concept is so alien to me, I don't even want to try it. I'm still trying to get over the fact that the last "new gen" of console wasn't even fully explored yet, and they are about to launch another "new gen" only for the sake of making money... And it shows.

This doesn't work for me. Add the strange remote to all this, and I'm completely turned off.

Don Andy 29-04-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Apr 30 2006, 12:00 AM
Just like the two post above me. That's exactly what I was going to say.

The concept is so alien to me, I don't even want to try it. I'm still trying to get over the fact that the last "new gen" of console wasn't even fully explored yet, and they are about to launch another "new gen" only for the sake of making money... And it shows.

This doesn't work for me. Add the strange remote to all this, and I'm completely turned off.

Well, nobody has to like it, anyway ^_^

I'd like to get it because I really want to know how well these new games play with a remote afterall. Maybe it is THE new way of gaming. Maybe it's just stupid. That I wanna find out.

I also usually prefer the old consoles, mainly the SNES, but also a few NES and N64 games. Since there was this rumor (or it's official, I dunno) that you can download the old games (at least I heard of N64) I'd also like to know if that's true and if it is actually even possible to play a few of this games with a remote.

To me, it's the couriosity driving me to buy the console, maybe I'm even a bit of a fanboy (but not the "OMG!!!11 PS AND XOBX SUXX0RS" kind of fanboy). ^_^

Edit:
MAN, I had a LOT to edit in this post, I should get some sleep soon XD

Tulac 29-04-2006 11:21 PM

Well from what I've heard you can turn the remote horizontally so it becomes a classic NES/SNES controller, so no "special" features will be used for the old games...

Iron_Scarecrow 30-04-2006 03:57 AM

I'd like to get one, but I'm more worried about price. Everyone is saying it will be cheaper than Xbox360, but it would have to be about half the price for me to consider buying one.

Kearnsy 30-04-2006 05:06 AM

Apearantly its very cheap ($250 Aus from a rather old magazine).
The sucess will greatly hinge on the price, I will only buy one if its dirt cheap because to be honest, Im not to excited about contoller.

MasterGrazzt 30-04-2006 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Apr 29 2006, 11:00 PM
and they are about to launch another "new gen" only for the sake of making money... And it shows
they're not "just trying to make money"

They're Japanese. Being weird and thinking making the controller, say, a carrot comes naturally to them.

Tulac 30-04-2006 08:02 AM

Are they capitalist? Yes.
So they're only trying to make money ;)

plague 30-04-2006 09:10 AM

Name is stupid, but the console itself is interesting.

Reup 30-04-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shunk Eat Enemy@Apr 29 2006, 11:29 PM
I would feel silly holding a remote in my hand while playing a game. What does it only require one hand or do you put your second one under or behind it :eeeeeh:
Check out this article. It explaines and shows a lot. Most of the times you play with one hand, using the remote as a sword, fishing rod, pointing device, whatever. There's going to be an extension for two handed play and some other stuff as well. Quite interesting :ok:

Blood-Pigggy 30-04-2006 03:40 PM

Can it be used as a throat lozenge?

efthimios 30-04-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Apr 30 2006, 04:40 PM
Can it be used as a throat lozenge?
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=165

Blood-Pigggy 30-04-2006 03:51 PM

That doesn't answer my question.

You worthless linker.

JimmyJ 30-04-2006 04:24 PM

Hey Bloody, i see an attachment in there for you, the last square in the bottom left :)

McGroin 30-04-2006 05:06 PM

Geez, I'm actually suprised about how many people on this site aren't excited about this new system; being that abandonia is an homage to how innovation is absolutly necessary when developing a game. Ever since the Famicon (and before that i assume) Nintendo has always been about innovation and change in their industry. That can be seen in their systems but in their video games as well. I'm sure it's just me though, for anything to be critically good and succesful in this market it has to be new.

But yea, "Wii" just doesnt cut it

JimmyJ 30-04-2006 09:39 PM

Wii = Horrid
The system itself = Possibly good :)

Lets hope that the rev.....err, I'm sorry, the "Wii" doesn't fail live the virtual boy :|

ShadowXIX 30-04-2006 09:43 PM

Wii :blink:

Man Japanese thinking leaves me in awe some times. I would have loved to been at that Nintendo meeting where that name was chosen.

Maybe we can hope for a Name change when it comes to the west. Like they did with Japans Puck Man ----> Pac Man in the US LOL.

This reminds me alittle of when Mitsubishi had to change the name of its Pajero model in Spanish speaking countries, where the word is a slang term for "masturbator".

link

Names might fly in one country but not another. Dont fool yourself names are important they pay people good money just to come up with good names for products.

Don Andy 30-04-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShadowXIX@Apr 30 2006, 10:43 PM
Names might fly in one country but not another. Dont fool yourself names are important they pay people good money just to come up with good names for products.
Seems like somebody at Nintendo didn't get his last paycheck then ;)

JimmyJ 30-04-2006 10:33 PM

ShadowXIX, that link of yours made me laugh a little when i read it..But really, why is it that people are SO confused by the Wii controller? Hell, PS2's "Eye Toy" doesn't use a controller at all!

Blood-Pigggy 30-04-2006 10:59 PM

The Eye Toy itself was pretty good, but the games that came with it were abominable.
Still some good Eye Toy games out there you can buy.

guesst 01-05-2006 02:18 AM

I just realize something else! Think of all the old granchises that can be juvinated! For instance...

Mario Wii
Donkey Kong Wii
Metroid Wii

Can you smell that? Yup, Wii smells like money.

JimmyJ 01-05-2006 02:57 AM

Now, i can see a Metroid Wii, but how would they make a DK Wii?

TheGiantMidgit 01-05-2006 04:44 AM

Yep... it's Nintendo, hell, they're even offering every one of their old games for any of their home consols (and Sega's) for download.

Tulac 01-05-2006 09:51 AM

For $$$?

Iron_Scarecrow 01-05-2006 11:51 AM

Would N64 games also be up for download?

guesst 01-05-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JimmyJ@May 1 2006, 02:57 AM
Now, i can see a Metroid Wii, but how would they make a DK Wii?
By giving him a lot of beer.

I was joking about the namea. Say them out loud. "Don Key Kon Gg Wee". Get it? Yeah, it's a bit juvenile but I think it's funny.

As for the technicals of it, I wouldn't worry. Remember the DK game played with the bongos? How about King of Swing for the GB Advance? Innovation and DK lately has gone hand-in-hand.

McGroin 01-05-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@May 1 2006, 11:51 AM
Would N64 games also be up for download?
Yea, this is supposed to be the universal system for every nintendo system of the past, so I'd assume so.

Blood-Pigggy 01-05-2006 05:39 PM

It has the following

-NES
-SNES
-Genesis
-Turbo-Grafx16
-Nintendo 64

The Fifth Horseman 04-05-2006 03:37 PM

What about GB* and DreamStation?

Blood-Pigggy 04-05-2006 07:17 PM

I think they already have enough systems. :P

Stebbi 06-05-2006 05:22 PM

I like Wii i'm so going to get one and it is supposed to be really cheap comparing PS3

guesst 06-05-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@May 4 2006, 07:17 PM
I think they already have enough systems. :P
In general I agree with you. Considering the money they lose every time they sell a new piece of hardware I don't see why the big rush to get to the next thing. They need to learn to milk what they've got, IMHO.

But I'm not a big money person who makes these sort of decisions.

TheGiantMidgit 07-05-2006 03:14 AM

In regards to "all these newfangled new systems!" think about this:

How many years did Nintendo thrive on the NES and Snes alone before competition in the market forced them to start making "next gen!" systems ad nausiam?

Anyhow, I vastly prefer it to the world of constant PC upgrades and patches.

Bobbin Threadbare 07-05-2006 01:32 PM

I call it Nintendo Piss. Seriously.

Stebbi 07-05-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bobbin Threadbare@May 7 2006, 01:32 PM
Why?

TheGiantMidgit 07-05-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stebbi+May 7 2006, 06:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stebbi @ May 7 2006, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bobbin Threadbare@May 7 2006, 01:32 PM
Why? [/b][/quote]
His signature clearly states: "Listen to the great mighty poo song." ...Of COURSE he's going to correlate the system name with urine.

ShadowXIX 07-05-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@May 1 2006, 04:44 AM
Yep... it's Nintendo, hell, they're even offering every one of their old games for any of their home consols (and Sega's) for download.
Thats the main reason im going to get a Nintendo Wii as my secondary system. I still love a bunch of N64 & SNES titles.

I cant say for sure until E3 but from looking at the Size of the system and Estimated price there is no way the Wii is going to be as powerful as the P3. Theres just really no way they can have it cheaper and a fraction of the size of a PS3 or 360 and be as poweful. Those system are that big for a reason.

The PS3 will be my main choice but I think im definitely getting a Nintendo Wii if it can download and play classics from NES-Gamecube

TheGiantMidgit 07-05-2006 09:42 PM

It's not going to be as powerful as the PS3, no way in hell, but from what I've read with hands on play (even one in Time Magazine) the system is the most fun thing created since a caveman first threw a rock at another caveman.

ShadowXIX 07-05-2006 10:47 PM

LOL TheGiantMidgit great analogy about the system gameplay :ok:

I already have a list of SNES games I want on my Wii hard-drive. Even ones that I can get on this site like "Out of this World" which I fell in love with on the SNES didnt fell the same on PC. Mainly due to the lack of a controller, the directional keys dont cut it. But also I want to be able to play them on my TV screen again as well.

efthimios 08-05-2006 06:08 PM

Man I wish I had enough money to get some nintendo stocks. All these people willing to buy a Wii only to pay more money to play 10 and 20 yo games LOL. Nintendo is going to make a shitload of money from you people LOL

TheGiantMidgit 09-05-2006 12:51 AM

Why, it's almost as bad as, I dunno, PC gaming! ...but it costs less! Scandelous! I dunno, PC games are... bleh. I don't want to pay a thousand dollars to get my rig up to specs, and pay more for the expensive games I see on PC.

Nevermind the fact that the interface kicks the crap out of a PC.

efthimios 09-05-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@May 9 2006, 01:51 AM
Why, it's almost as bad as, I dunno, PC gaming! ...but it costs less! Scandelous! I dunno, PC games are... bleh. I don't want to pay a thousand dollars to get my rig up to specs, and pay more for the expensive games I see on PC.

Nevermind the fact that the interface kicks the crap out of a PC.

That is what you think.

TheGiantMidgit 09-05-2006 01:24 AM

Mouse and keyboard versus free space, angle sensitive pointer. hn...

Oh, and I've been watching the PS3 conference. It is dismal. Like, 500 shooting games, 10 racing games, and none of them look or play very well. Also, they decided to keep their old controller design (you know, the one lifted from the Super Nintendo). It's like they're trying to deter everyone. -Every Single Game- is either a sequel, or a rip-off of Half Life.

Oh, there it is, the killer application: Final Fantasy 13. ....shame there hasn't been a good one since 7.

moogle 09-05-2006 01:32 AM

And too bad Nintendo is incapable of making any" exclusives" other than Mario and co.

TheGiantMidgit 09-05-2006 01:34 AM

Zelda? Metroid? Kid Icarus? Just to name a few... Pretty much everything the NES to the N64 has to offer, along with Genesis and Saturn?

Don't forget, Metal Gear? Final Fantasy? Started on the NES, their roots go further than Sony.

Oh! And they did it! They copied the revolution controller.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtop...099235#23099235

Oh wow, oh wow that was beautiful. Recap of Sony Conference:

They're late for their own conference. A hundred racing and shooting games, all them not any better looking than the 360. Rip off of XBox Live. Rip off of iTunes. Both blatant. Having to request applause from the crowd, multiple times. Rip off of Nintendos controller, internet proceeds to go on murderous rampage, and theirs doesn't even work right when they show it in action. Their feed gets cut off. Price is revealed; 600$, everyone gawks.

Congratulations, you've shot yourself in the foot. Publicly.

Tulac 09-05-2006 12:30 PM

>>Oh! And they did it! They copied the revolution controller.

Where I can't seeany pictures or anything on the link you've posted, but meh this only proves that consoles indeed suck and they suck big time...

efthimios 09-05-2006 01:23 PM

Soooo, if by having one feature (and not fully actually) as the Wii controller, Sony is copying booooo, then would you agree that nintendo has copied Philips' cd-i controller? Because they both look like tv remote controllers?

And yes, mouse and keyboard are better than a free whatever controller. I am providing as much proof as you did.

Iron_Scarecrow 09-05-2006 01:26 PM

The only thing that interested me from the conference was a PS1 emulator on PSP. I been waiting for this.

The only games that looked interesting was that card game, the one with the crab boss thing and one other I can't remember.

guesst 09-05-2006 03:12 PM

That's too bad. PlayStation 2 had a fantastic library of games, made even better by PS1 backwards compatability. In the end, I don't care about flashy features or interesting periferals. What games can you play and are they fun? That's all that matters.

The PSP, a great system, but there are so few fun games to play on it that it hardly makes it worth it... unless you hack the system.

The DS is all flashy gadgets, but the games that come out for it are fun. Game after game, and backwards compatability means it's already got a built in library of fun games.

XBox, impressive system, but the games aren't fun. They're intense, sure, and realistic. But you're going to be hard pressed to find a just plain fun game on the XBox. And the XBox360? Well, a stunted backwards compatability, weak initial offering. Like I keep saying, why'd they name it 360? Doesn't that imply that you may have moved some but in the end you're exactly where you started out? I'm not impressed.

Dispite it's odd nomenclature, I'm afraid the Wii is the best looking of the next next-gen systems.

TheGiantMidgit 09-05-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by efthimios@May 9 2006, 01:23 PM
Soooo, if by having one feature (and not fully actually) as the Wii controller, Sony is copying booooo, then would you agree that nintendo has copied Philips' cd-i controller? Because they both look like tv remote controllers?

And yes, mouse and keyboard are better than a free whatever controller.* I am providing as much proof as you did.

It wasn't the "copying" itself that's pissed everyone off, but their attitude. They explicitly said it was their idea, and that motion detection is a "Sony innovation". ...that, and when they stated the next generation doesn't start until they say it does made alot of people angry too.

that, and a few weeks ago they disregarded nintendo's motion controller idea as a "gimmick". Jesus.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/08/playstat...its-final-form/

Well, we'll see how the controller works out. Time magazine loved it when they tried it out.

I am waiting for the conference to start right now. 5 minutes.

efthimios 09-05-2006 04:32 PM

Well, what did you expect from Sony?

TheGiantMidgit 09-05-2006 04:33 PM

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/event_popup/...p?event=e3_2006 Direct E3 feed, if anyone is interested. It's going to start very shortly.

It's started! Oh man, orchestrated Zelda music, Miyamoto conducting! The auditorium is PACKED. Oh man, 2 minutes of straight applause!

Live Sword Fighting Demonstration!

"If all you want is next generation is what you wan't, you've come to the wrong place. This isn't next, this is new."

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtop...106787#23106787 if you wish to keep up with other means

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64374

Fawfulhasfury 09-05-2006 10:32 PM

Yep, I saw this. It's pretyt cool. I loved the footage on Super Mario Galaxy. I'm so hyped for this system its not even funny. :max:

Iron_Scarecrow 10-05-2006 02:55 AM

I wish I lived in Perth, then I could have stayed up and watched it.

Oh well just started watching it now. Love the Zelda theme.

EDIT I'd have liked to have gotten an idea of the price, but I'm very excited.

TheGiantMidgit 10-05-2006 04:26 AM

Well, they did guarantee a lower price than both XBox and Playstation... but we'll see how they define "lower".

Iron_Scarecrow 10-05-2006 04:56 AM

Yes. I'm worried that, although it might be cheaper than Xbox, it might not be cheaper by much. I can't help thinking that perhaps they didn't mention price yet is because it might be more than they expected and want people to be excited about how it plays or "feels" before they know price.

Reup 10-05-2006 11:56 AM

Ow man, I just say Nintendo's E3 presentation... Wii looks really, really awesome... The things you can do with the remote and nunchuck-controllers are really great. The presentation was also way better then the Sony one, not to mention the games looked way better and more diverse!

ShadowXIX 10-05-2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reup@May 10 2006, 11:56 AM
Ow man, I just say Nintendo's E3 presentation...
I just saw that the other night along with some hands on usage of the Wii by the G4 cast. The gameplay looked very innovative but I have to say Im not too impressed with any of the graphics of the Wii games. Metroid prime 3 looks alot like Metroid prime 2 and honestly the game Im still looking forward too the most the new Zelda is going to be released on both the gamecube and Wii at the same time :blink:

I didnt expect the Wii to really compete graphics wise with the PS3 of 360 but that was alittle of a let down. Im still going to get a wii for classic gamming but might wait awhile until it has a price drop now. Im already going to have to drop $600 for PS3 :tai: ouch but seeing that its online service is 100% free that will make up for any price difference with the high end 360 before you know it.

Blood-Pigggy 10-05-2006 10:05 PM

Red Steel was about the only game that gave me a good idea of the system's graphics, and they looked fine to me, it nearly touches on 360 quality.

TheGiantMidgit 10-05-2006 11:11 PM

Random points of interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8TwAyIdKI0 SMG Gameplay

http://www.brainbug.ca/albums/album4...f_crisis_1.jpg

Day of Crisis is being made by none other than Monolith

....oh, and we at PA got into the press kits and had a look at some new stuff. Starfox DS is looking nice, there's going to be a new Trauma Center on the Wii http://e3.justpause.com/?p=81/ , and a totally new mario game on the cube http://movie.nintendo.co.jp/data/wmv/gc/papermario.wmv .

Also, BAM:

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/05...otype-Wii3.jpg

Oh, and a new RE has been announced for the Wii. Let's hope it's as good as RE4 was.

...and yes, there is a Wii Duck Hunt.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/09/dual-sha...at-last-minute/ yep, as I suspected

Blood-Pigggy 11-05-2006 12:05 AM

There's about 64 Wii games that have been confirmed so far, with names and all.
The others are only announced.

But they all seem really cool, and suprisingly, very few "younger" titles.

@Sony: I love you, you made the PS2, with The Suffering, Shadow of the Collosus, and God of War, BUT MAKE UP YOUR OWN IDEAS.

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 12:08 AM

In regards to Sony, don't forget ICO! ICO and Colossus are two that I own, and I don't have a PS2. Some of their software is -fantastic-, I just hate their attitudes. Alot.

Calling the Nintendo controller a gimmick, and then stealing it half-assedly and calling it a "sony innovation" is what I'm talking about when I refer to their attitude. They do this stuff all the time.

Blood-Pigggy 11-05-2006 12:14 AM

I don't really blame them, they HAVE to do it.

Besides, their fans believe them, if they say it's an innovation, their fans will believe it, and they'll buy the system. So will most of the people that aren't that well educated about the systems, they'll think it the other way around, that the 360 and Wii copied it instead, mostly moms and dads and casual gamers who never bothered looking at the systems the months before they were released, or never kept track of their release.

But calling Nintendo's work a "gimmick" when the supposed "gimmick" DS spawned such great games as Trauma Center and Kirby Canvas Curse, not to mention the ease of FPS and Strategy game control, is stupid, how can you say someone else's work is a gimmick when you just threw together all these random things borrowed from others in a controller and call it your own.
I agree with you that they're grade A morons for saying that, but they do need to pass it off as an innovation, who would buy a system that is "inspired with technology from the 360 and Wii"?

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 12:20 AM

Yes, but if they hadn't called it an innovation and just demonstrated, it would have been better. By calling it a "Sony Innovation" at E3 of all places, where the most hardcore of the hardcore are, they basically admitted to copying it, as everyone there knew all the basics about the consoles.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=25...5&q=e3+nintendo the conference for the interested

More new news: Solid Snake is in Smash Brothers Brawl. I am totally serious.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/10/super-sm...ng-solid-snake/

moogle 11-05-2006 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@May 9 2006, 01:34 AM
Zelda? Metroid? Kid Icarus? Just to name a few... Pretty much everything the NES to the N64 has to offer, along with Genesis and Saturn?

Don't forget, Metal Gear? Final Fantasy? Started on the NES, their roots go further than Sony.

Oh! And they did it! They copied the revolution controller.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtop...099235#23099235

Oh wow, oh wow that was beautiful. Recap of Sony Conference:

They're late for their own conference. A hundred racing and shooting games, all them not any better looking than the 360. Rip off of XBox Live. Rip off of iTunes. Both blatant. Having to request applause from the crowd, multiple times. Rip off of Nintendos controller, internet proceeds to go on murderous rampage, and theirs doesn't even work right when they show it in action. Their feed gets cut off. Price is revealed; 600$, everyone gawks.

Congratulations, you've shot yourself in the foot. Publicly.

Key word being NES and N64.
Gamecube sucked...hard.

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 02:56 AM

Yea, it did, I'll admit it. It really sucked. There was Metroid, and Zelda, and not much else... but the Wii takes GC disks too, so I needn't throw away my (very small) collection.

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/...id_1502430.html

moogle 11-05-2006 03:50 AM

New FF!!!!
OMG!!!!!
*enters fanboy craze*

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 04:00 AM

Yea, I saw that live on the Sony Conference. It looks good, but, I seriously don't believe that's ingame. I think they did what they did with Killzone, and threw an HUD on a CG scene. No offense, but, yea, seriously. ....that, and I wasn't overly excited as there hasn't been a really good one since 7.

....although, 3, the Japanese 3, is coming to DS with a built from the ground up 3d engine. I am anticipating that.

moogle 11-05-2006 04:09 AM

Meh, maybe, but it still rocks.
And..I dunno, I just didn't really care for Mario...or Halo 3, in Halo it was basically just an itro trailer, they didn't show ANY gameplay...mario is just...mario...meh.

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 04:13 AM

Mario is a tech demo basically, always has been for Nintendo's stuff. Mario 64 springs to mind. ...but I was brainstorming with alot of people over the Wii controller, and wow, literally, the possibilities are endless. It can be a mouse, it can be a controller, it can be something totally new. I understand if you're not a nintendo fan, that's ok, I appreciate alot of Playstation games too, and a few XBox games (though most just scream "Rated M for blood and cursing and nonexistant gameplay!" to me), and yes, the Gamecube was like a drought to nintendo fans, but I've always loved their philosophy (Make it better, not faster or prettier) and the way they've always put innovation and pure fun above visuals and stuff, and that's why I've stuck by them.

The GC was a terrible system, but I'll give it one thing: Out of the limited library, more than half of the games were incredibly realized (before pretty much all the support got pulled and it dimmed into crappy games like the N64) and the quality of the good games was absolutely blinding.

The DS has done great things in the time it's been out. I've seen chicks playing it, old men, middle aged women, ect. It's truely what Nintendo was going after when they were talking about demographics. Brain Age and Nintendogs and Phoenix Wright and such are absolutely brilliant from a marketing point of view. ...and when I showed various people the Wii video, they -all- wanted one. Just like how Duck Hunt captured the hearts of pretty much anyone back in the day, because it was so accessable, easy to play, intuitive, appealing and it looked fun and was fun. Like DDR or Guitar Hero, it's a very effective thing, to just look like it's fun to play and keeping it simple, yet challenging.

What someone posted on PA that I found amusing:

Sony: "Sure it's 500 dollars, but look! METAL GEAR!"
Us: "Oooooooooh."
Nintendo: "Oh that's nice. But guess what. Zelda. Metroid. AND METAL GEAR!"
Us: "BE WITH ME!"

I DEMAND THAT REGGIE BE PLAYABLE.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2040/showtime2bz.jpg

Iron_Scarecrow 11-05-2006 07:47 AM

Reggie can sell anything, I'm used to the name now and actually like it.

And the DS Lite hits June 1, can't wait.

Don Andy 11-05-2006 10:59 AM

Wow, If I didn't want to buy the Wii before, I totally would now only for the new SSB title. And not because it has Snake, I love it because it was awesome on the GC and will most likely be awesome on the Wii (could I catch a glimpse of Meta Knight there? I so want it)

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 12:01 PM

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/...id_1502430.html there is a bunch of clips of Metaknight in there, Andy.

The Fifth Horseman 11-05-2006 01:14 PM

Does anyone have an idea how much is Wii going to cost when it finally enters sale?
Because I've been thinking about getting one. PS3 and X360 appear an overkill to me, and - duh - I've got a thing for Metroid and Castlevania games (all of the first series and majority of the second are released only for Nintendo consoles, if you think of that).

Side note... is NDS worth buying?

efthimios 11-05-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman@May 11 2006, 02:14 PM

Pfff, depends on who you are asking. I bought it and enjoyed Mario Kart DS and Advance wars ds plus bought a couple more games. For about 3-4 months it was ok. I haven't been able to try far more games (10 in total?) since they are so expensive, I like sport games and not many of them exist, and those that do kind of suck for graphics at least, while racing games are a joke (apart from mariokart) and I just got tired of it. Other people love it.
I bought a PSP about what, 1 or 2 months ago? With Championship Manager, ATVvs MTX or something like that and pro evo 5. Had a good time (and plan to have more over the summer), but again the high price of games do not let me try more games that I would like to, thus I predict using it more for watching video files on the go in the long run.

TheGiantMidgit 11-05-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman@May 11 2006, 01:14 PM
I love mine. Phoenix Wright, Metroid Hunters, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Mario and Luigi, New Super Mario Brothers, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Trauma Center... all of these are some of the best new games I've ever played.

But yea, Eftimios has alot of good points.

...but I prefer it inifinitely to the PSP. Flashy graphics and video gimmicks don't do it for me.

Blood-Pigggy 11-05-2006 08:41 PM

I don't like the PSP.
I'm not too fond of either of the hand helds, both my DS and PSP haven't been used for awhile, I get bored of the games too quickly. I just like the PSP even less than the DS, so I'd say if you're going to get one, get the DS, since the PSP sucks the big one (the big what?) when it comes to gaming longetivity.

TheGiantMidgit 12-05-2006 12:28 AM

new Galaxy footage:

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/...id_1505100.html

WOW. I take back my tech demo comment.

moogle 12-05-2006 02:12 AM

Heh, I'l have to watch it when I get home (library) but...I have to agree, the DS is a bit better than the PSP, has FF, and PSP doesn't have that many great games...plus I just want meteos.
But isn't the PSP "hackable" meaning you can run emulators on it and you can't on the DS? Thats worth something, I guess.

TheGiantMidgit 12-05-2006 02:45 AM

The DS is open sourced though, the homebrew scene is fantastic. You can even get Photoshop on your DS if you want.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/3718 Also, Metroid Corruption. The Ridley part is amazing.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/3718 all of the Zelda demo.

moogle 12-05-2006 03:29 AM

*watches Mariod emo*
Meh.
typical Mario >.<

TheGiantMidgit 12-05-2006 03:55 AM

E3 in a nutshell. #1 on YTMND.

And this is just brilliant.

wow. Jesus. Nintendo wins E3. Holy hell.

efthimios 12-05-2006 03:33 PM

This is right on the money.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060512

Don't usualy find his strips funny, but I like this one.

Fawfulhasfury 12-05-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit@May 12 2006, 12:28 AM
new Galaxy footage:

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/...id_1505100.html

WOW. I take back my tech demo comment.

That mech boss battle is FRICKING AWESOME. :ok: There's been rumors, that have been given a maybe by the nintendo execs, that Luigi might be playable in Super Mario Galaxy. Also, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is made of Ultimate and WIN.

EDIT: Is it just me or does that mech boss battle theme sound like, even though its not, the kind of music rareware would compose? Just sounded like that composers work to me.

Jordan 12-05-2006 09:24 PM

That "Wii" name really scares me, I've been seeing this on websites across the internet LOL :D Everyone is talking about it.

TheGiantMidgit 12-05-2006 09:52 PM

Yea... they pretty much won e3, by a huge, huge margin. Champagne all around, no hard feelings to those in the other camps.

Whee!

I honestly feel bad for them

punch999 12-05-2006 10:01 PM

Wii Will rock the Other systems.Wii will destroy the other systems. Wii kick serious sony behind!

moogle 13-05-2006 01:39 AM

Oh god you can post again....

Meh.
Wii may be better than GC, but I'l stick with Sony, probyl won't get a PS3 cause no cash, but won't get a Wii either, got a GC JUST for Sueprsmash, regreated it, in my whole intendo library, the only game I play is Soul Caliber...

Blood-Pigggy 13-05-2006 03:08 AM

Why are you sticking to ANY console?
Can't you people just stop bickering about certain companies and love them all?

I admit I'm poor, my family does not have alot of money, I saved for a year to get the X-Box 360, all my consoles I got over the expanse of 7 years of just saving and buying.
It's not easy for me to get these consoles, I hardly get a new game every 3 months.
But I play everything that each company has to offer, system, games, whatever.

The only reason I can see you not buying the Wii is because it managed to travel forward in time and killed your entire family with a freak techno-organic disease. Either that, or you're poor like me, and you're just too lazy to set up seperate funds.

All the better for me, since I'll be enjoying TES: Oblivion on my 360, God of War on my PS2, Halo on my X-Box, Twilight Princess on my Gamecube, Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3, and Red Steel on the Wii.
So if you don't want to get a console, don't hate on it, I like discussing what's bad about a console, like say Sony's complete rip-off of other ideas, the GameCube's bad sales, and Microsoft's race to get the 360 launched and make a horrible job out of it. But you shouldn't just post that the console sucks or some other nonsense, you can at least post something civil.
And this isn't directed at you Moogle, although I do wish you would just stop with the Mario and Zelda bashing, I don't keep posting about how much I hate Kingdom Hearts do I?
I'm just tired of all the fanboyism this console war has generated. In fact, it's not even a "war: it's just a bunch of flat slobs on their computers telling eachother how much their consoles suck and how they're going to molest eachother's mothers.

I'd rather have that we don't get ANY new consoles if we could just get rid of these idiots online.
I hope you all agree on that, don't make this thread into any arguments about which company is better. Because none of them are.

moogle 14-05-2006 07:12 PM

mario sucks!
LOL ;)

And for the record I hardly get more than one game a year :P (birthdays) which is why I mainly only do online stuffers.

:Titan:

But, ph34r Son'y huge mega cannon! :P

Blood-Pigggy 14-05-2006 11:24 PM

Mega Cannon of pure feces that it uses to destroy its entire reputation with a wave of filth?

There's lots of reason to fear that.

moogle 15-05-2006 03:57 AM

Yuppers.

From now on I shall refer to you as "silly goose". I know not why....but I shall.

TheGiantMidgit 15-05-2006 04:16 AM

I'm not sure what I could add to this that would make it respectable in anyway.

moogle 15-05-2006 04:27 AM

Silly goose!
Hehe....oh thats fun...wait....you're not Pigggy!!!
/flee

TheGiantMidgit 15-05-2006 05:42 AM

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/821/...id_1492011.html

Let's hope the end experience lives up to this

Blood-Pigggy 15-05-2006 07:38 PM

The guy who's playing it is a major tard.

TheGiantMidgit 15-05-2006 11:29 PM

I want his self-satisfied little grins as my avatar. Wow.

moogle 15-05-2006 11:56 PM

Hes playin it w/o a light gun?
n00b

Blood-Pigggy 16-05-2006 12:31 AM

I don't think you can move around when the lightgun thing is on.

moogle 16-05-2006 03:48 AM

...oh....
n00b.
HACK DARN IT!
LOL

TheGiantMidgit 09-06-2006 04:13 PM

NEW INGAME SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL FOOTAGE!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...2637761601588&q

It's... beautiful.

yea, I thought it was funny

Blood-Pigggy 09-06-2006 04:30 PM

You dumb.
You reaaal dumb.

:tai:

TheGiantMidgit 09-06-2006 04:32 PM

Forgot your sense of humour at home today?

Blood-Pigggy 09-06-2006 04:53 PM

That was my sense of humor.

Reup 09-06-2006 05:19 PM

Am I the only one who now is totally used to saying Wii? Kudos to the Nintendo marketing machine :kosta:

Bobbin Threadbare 12-06-2006 01:40 PM

Funnily enough at the Nintendo E3 press conference the guy said "I'd like to thank everyone that said nice things about the name. This guy." or something like that. Nintendo appears to know it wasn't a good choice for a name.

Japo 12-06-2006 02:47 PM

They say there's no bad publicity. Now everybody's talking about the name, so everybody's hearing about the machine.

Reup 12-06-2006 03:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bobbin Threadbare @ Jun 12 2006, 03:40 PM) [snapback]236165[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Funnily enough at the Nintendo E3 press conference the guy said "I'd like to thank everyone that said nice things about the name. This guy." or something like that. Nintendo appears to know it wasn't a good choice for a name.
[/b]
It's true Reggie made that remark (i think it was him at least). That was an awesome display of self-mocking, which earns a lot of sympathy. I don't think they think it's a bad choice for a name. They think it was a good choice for a name, otherwise they wouldnt have chosen it... As one of the Gamespot editor said: "I thought GameCube was a lousy name, and PlayStation sounded rediculous to when I first heard it. In the end, the names cling and nobody gives a second thought to them anymore"

Mighty Midget 12-06-2006 04:35 PM

Yes, true and good point, I suppose, but why not just Y ? That would point out the essentials here, I think.

Iron_Scarecrow 13-06-2006 09:25 AM

Well it's pronounced "we", so Y wouldn't work.

Mighty Midget 13-06-2006 12:49 PM

Y is pronounced "why?"... ;D. I'd say that would work just fine.

The current time is 06:23 AM (GMT)