Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hungary's constitution (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=29773)

twillight 11-03-2013 07:37 PM

Hungary's constitution

Well, this piece of crap will be extended again.

It is so very nice already containing racism, forcing christianity as national religion, and discriminating LGBT people, but the new addition will give even more to the list, including:
- criminalising the biggest opposition party
- "extending" the scope of the Jury of Constitution this way: they can not criticise the content of the laws, and even the burocratic way of accepting them can only be criticised if they are asked to do that, and only at those moments they are told to do.

Don't I live in a WONDERFUL country?

Tracker 11-03-2013 08:40 PM

Can't you move?

Eagle of Fire 12-03-2013 06:30 AM

Yes, come to Québec. They keep saying that we are retarded people and that we don't have enough "qualified" workers over here.

What "qualified" really mean, only the government actually know I guess. :p

twillight 13-03-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 450613)
Can't you move?

Lack the money. And moving to an english-language country would take a long road.

Still, being a homless unemployee illegal immigrant starts to outweight the drawbacks of remaining here.

JillianRichie 14-03-2013 07:38 AM

And all this adds up to more and more misery... I think government has its own set of new meaning to words freedom and qualified and what not. On a lighter side, I think this amuses them?!!

Japo 14-03-2013 09:23 AM

It's even funnier, they think it's their job, and they also think theirs is the most important job of all, and that the rest couldn't live without them. Funnily enough, politicians don't need to be "qualified" themselves... Though lately they're very fond of fake PhDs.

Of course these guys are even more serious, they're obviously saving the country from some terrible danger. Apparently democracy.

Thanks Twillight for breaking it down somewhat, I read some news but I didn't know what it was about exactly. And by the "bureaucratic" way of passing laws, do you mean "executive" (government without parliament)?

Lulu_Jane 14-03-2013 10:21 AM

That fake degree scandal was hilarious, didn't she also rip into another guy for the same thing before it was revealed she did too?

TotalAnarchy 14-03-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu_Jane (Post 450684)
That fake degree scandal was hilarious, didn't she also rip into another guy for the same thing before it was revealed she did too?

Who is she?

Lulu_Jane 14-03-2013 02:43 PM

Sorry, my mistake. I was thinking of the German education minister but I misremembered, she was a plagirist not an outright degree faker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21395102

Japo 14-03-2013 03:34 PM

Yes I meant thesis plagiarizing/buying. That makes the degree fake, doesn't it? Actually when they're caught, the universities usually nullify the degree. There are cases everywhere, some have been caught and shamed in public like the German minister or Gadafi's son and the LSE having accepted his bribes, but nowadays there are thousands of cases waiting to come into light. But since the line between the current academia industry and outright corruption is pretty blurry... If you also add politics into the pot... Yeah.

Even Putin has a rather blatant one, but of course whoever dared to denounce it formally would end up in a ditch.

http://world.time.com/2013/02/28/put.../?iid=tsmodule

Dead Alien 18-03-2013 03:19 PM

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twillight (Post 450609)
Don't I live in a WONDERFUL country?

In short, it's all being done for the greater Egypt to be subjugated. It will rise from its death stroke just to be destroyed by the greater Cyrus.

Lulu_Jane 18-03-2013 04:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/YR69GHk.jpg

?

TheChosen 18-03-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Alien (Post 450781)
No.

In short, it's all being done for the greater Egypt to be subjugated. It will rise from its death stroke just to be destroyed by the greater Cyrus.

Say what?

Capo 18-03-2013 05:02 PM

Do a revolution, if we italian can do it anyone can do it.

twillight 18-03-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 450682)
Thanks Twillight for breaking it down somewhat, I read some news but I didn't know what it was about exactly. And by the "bureaucratic" way of passing laws, do you mean "executive" (government without parliament)?

With the "4th change of the Eastern Prime Law" the way passing a law is this:
- some member of the parliament sends in the law
- the parliament votes
- the law is accepted or rejected without any professional legal control.

And "The Parliament" is currently "the governor party", aka the KDNP, what works through the FIDESZ.

twillight 18-03-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 450789)
Do a revolution, if we italian can do it anyone can do it.

If one will break out I'll be there, you can be sure.

Scatty 18-03-2013 09:48 PM

One can be manipulated, or one can manipulate himself. Which one will you be?

TotalAnarchy 19-03-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 450800)
One can be manipulated, or one can manipulate himself. Which one will you be?

I am already manipulating you all into thinking that you have that choice.

yoga 19-03-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twillight (Post 450663)
Lack the money. And moving to an english-language country would take a long road.

Still, being a homless unemployee illegal immigrant starts to outweight the drawbacks of remaining here.

Ah, dear twillight,
You do not know that the situation in Bulgaria is worse!
Bulgaria is the poorest country in Europa.
We have not even government now!
2 million BG left Bulgaria to find better life...
(Please do not miss blue eyed BG with BG gypsies.)
I am not racist but some bad activities of gypsies lower our image in the world.

-What is doing now this Viktor Orban??
He acts as he is the Emperor of Hungary.:no:

twillight 19-03-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 450814)
Ah, dear twillight,
You do not know that the situation in Bulgaria is worse!
Bulgaria is the poorest country in Europa.
We have not even government now!
2 million BG left Bulgaria to find better life...
(Please do not miss blue eyed BG with BG gypsies.)
I am not racist but some bad activities of gypsies lower our image in the world.

-What is doing now this Viktor Orban??
He acts as he is the Emperor of Hungary.:no:

Having no gevernment is way better then having Adolf Hitler as your dictator (the current situation here).

Being poor is no crime. What the current government does is worse then being poor. Hey, they even sentence you to jail if you are poor (yes, right in the 4th modification).

Everyone has current day "gypsy problem". So what.

PS: "What is doing now this Viktor Orban??" - I say if he'd just act like an Emperor, that'd be "only" an internal problem he being a terrible political figure.
The thing more and more people are pissed of if, 'cause he acts like the Pope of Hungary, rejecting any authority above him, thinking he's unerring, and infiltrating state-religion, while the same time pouring his rulership (dictatorship) to concrete (the changes in the vote-system is also despicable, but another topic).

Himmler 22-03-2013 02:37 PM

move to Romania AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:smugulon:

arete 22-03-2013 03:52 PM

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-03-14-p...la-is-revealed

We're heading down that road. Eagle will have to sponsor all of us. :lame:

Dead Alien 28-03-2013 08:03 PM

I have said this would happen already and everyone is surprised but me and others that already knew it was coming as we've archived it time and time again. I could help clarify that if would like to reason about it Choosen, otherwise id rather not read some rude remark from you about "lizard-people".

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 450787)
Say what?

Eagle of Fire 29-03-2013 03:56 AM

I say a lot of stuff too. At least 70 to 80% minimum of what I say is true or become true in a way or another later on.

Yet I'm laughed at and seen as the strange guy who's fun to be with but sometimes say things nobody understand.

We have a saying for this. It goes as "you can't be a prophet in your own country"...

The current time is 04:02 PM (GMT)