Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   10 best ways to kill Bush... or Moore? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=275)

rallier 12-08-2004 12:17 PM

Sorry forgot to mention something more.....in my country everyone that has served in the army has a gun at home which is distributed by the national guard. There are no problems here with those people....however if ur place is burglared and thieves find the rifle and all it's pieces then the situation is extremely problematic. when i am absent my rifle is dismantled and several pieces hidden in various places. however not all are like that.....
Thankfully lethal crimes here are between gangs alone without involving other people. very rarely we have killings of people not involved in one way or another to such gangs.

FreeFreddy 12-08-2004 03:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Knowing how to talk is not the same as doing something right.
well... this is rather random...
care to explain yourself or will you just reply with
"explaining isn't the same as knowing"?

This is simply: politicians always talk beautiful about how they will do that and this, but do little from what they promised first. They just like to talk and advertise people crazy so people vote for the politicians, but then it's mostly not possible for them to do what they promised if they try to do it at all.
What I meant, was, Lieberman could be the best candidate, but only, if he can prove he can keep his promise too. Nowadays you just can't be sure who is talking about empty air and who is telling about serious things he will pursue...

Stroggy 12-08-2004 04:13 PM

you have no idea what you are talking about :roll:
I wasn't talking about his promisses.
I was talking about his diplomatic skills.

FreeFreddy 12-08-2004 04:25 PM

Are you sure then that his diplomatic skills make him automatically the best candidate too? :wink:

Stroggy 12-08-2004 04:37 PM

it made him better than Kerry and Bush, thats for sure.
And a good speaker is somebody who the US needs right now.
Not some bumbling texan or a dry boring husband of a ketchup bottle.
Now quit bugging me with your one-liners

xndr2181 12-08-2004 06:02 PM

In response to my posts, first off kiddarnii a warzone means people get in gun fights constantly on the streets, in houses, etc. What I was saying is that not every city and state has mass firepower going on everywhere. Although I do agree, something needs to be done. As for Kerry, I'm sorry but he gets a lot of shit that I don't think is true. First off, Kerry is all about perserving the environment which is something I feel very strongly about. He's one of the few presidential candidates that's come along with strong beliefs in this area. Second, his position on the war in Iraq is to get other countries aid, which I totally agree in. The war in Iraq was something I don't think needed to happen the way it did, but I think the overall fact that in some small measure america is trying to aid the people there(ignoring the whole oil thing etc..) And in so I think it's important to get other countries involved in aiding Iraq's reconstruction..Cause I think that it's important to aid other countries when they need it...that may sound naive, cause I know there was a lot of altiere motives going into Iraq for America. Outside of that, a lot of the other candidates suck, I'm sorry but it's plain and simple. It's easy to suggest other candidates when you don't have them running your country. I mean, Nadar? Come on, people only vote for Nadar to get votes away from other candidates.
-Sean

The current time is 09:53 AM (GMT)