Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Montezuma's Return (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=4033)

MdaG 08-09-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xoopx@Sep 8 2005, 09:07 PM
mdag; i suppose it depends where you draw the line. im sure there are some shrink-wrapped copies of every game out there, that a shop might sell.
It's "Sold Out" a highly distributed series...

*edit*
doesn't matter though, I just wanted to enlighten the masses :sneaky:

manored 01-12-2005 05:56 PM

can someone help me? :help: im having trouble in aztec circle stage, i canot defeat the boss, i hited he 24 times in his body(he demonstraded pain)and still he not died and killed me after! :ranting: :Titan: :tai:

Shadow the Wolf 08-12-2005 06:57 PM

Post Edited.

We do are not an anti-ESA website. We fully support the ESA in their efforts. They do not own the rights, they simply enforce them.

Guest 02-02-2006 10:12 PM

Oh man... I've been looking for this games for ages, i remember plaing the demo waaay back (just the two levels), and how awesome especially the second level was, with that massive lava monster at the end. Awesome. Hope it works...

GT 20 04-02-2006 10:52 AM

Hey
I have this game on a CD and windows XP and every time in the loading screen it makes a sound of a problem and crush.
I really like this game, and i got no idea how to fix this.

Do you know how to fix this? :wall:

a15drian 07-02-2006 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT 20@Feb 4 2006, 12:52 PM
Hey
I have this game on a CD and windows XP and every time in the loading screen it makes a sound of a problem and crush.
I really like this game, and i got no idea how to fix this.

Do you know how to fix this? :wall:

Well i think youre sound card is bad and on my winxp works fine the sound everything works ok

villanyállat! 17-04-2006 08:21 AM

Well anybody can tell me, how i could finish off the third end-level boss? i mean the lavalord. Should i simply kick his behind, or i have to do sg. with those rocks he throws at me???

Any help appreciated... :help:

Eating chocolate at the moment.Y 19-04-2006 04:19 PM

I'm new to the site and I just read the review thingie, and on the full CD version game (which I have) you don't start in front of a pyramid, you start by falling down a hole, then you land in a big room with masked monster things! so is this download version starting from the second level or something? I seem to remember the pyramid from another level. I havn't played this title for ages because whenever I try to play it, I kill one of the monsters, then my computer crashes! any ideas?

Luke's return 22-06-2006 04:00 PM

Somebody got a 1.20 full version patch? I need it desperately! ;(
If someone got it, please send it to me => EMAIL REMOVED
Thanks in advance!
Luke

The Fifth Horseman 22-06-2006 04:14 PM

Don't post your e-mail in open like that.
Spiderbots can get them, and then you're in for a flood of spam, scam and other similar "pleasantries".

The current time is 06:55 AM (GMT)