Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Abandonia memories (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=18358)

Sebatianos 11-12-2008 10:29 PM

Hey, that's a nice found :)
I never bothered to check if it's still here... Those were fun times :)

Should do it again, hopefully more people could come this time :)

Dino 11-12-2008 10:33 PM

That would be good. But no cats this time, please. :)

Sebatianos 11-12-2008 10:38 PM

Well, Beti is no more, so you're safe :)

Think we could convince Playbahnosh and marko_river to join us?

Dino 11-12-2008 10:45 PM

Well, I hope so. I recall Playbahnosh had some enthusiasm to attend those meetings...

EDIT: Let's wipe the dust off this gem as well. Revolution topic

Sebatianos 11-12-2008 10:52 PM

He was angry about not being able to make it to the first one... Never got a chance to meet him in real life, but we were talking about getting together just last week.
And I remember Romano inviting Marko over...
But somebody else has to invite Rainwife :) Her new guy's acctually a computer wiz, maybe he should come too :)

Dino 11-12-2008 11:00 PM

That would be polite if we had any contact with her at all. We don't, so we can't invite her.

And about her new guy... Scratch that, Seb. We don't need any fight at the meeting. :D

Freyja 11-12-2008 11:38 PM

Mmmmemories.

About Kiddi's banana-spam-fest? Don't give him all the credit, I was totally there too :whistling:

Members I've met irl... Well, I knew Kiddiarni before that (he's actually quite the bigshot today, he's the president of the student body council of Iceland's best and biggest college). I met TheVoid in 2005, then we lived in the same province for 6 months and met several times a week... If anybody remembers EgAt (i think that was his nick), I met him a couple of times long time ago...

The thing I miss most about "old" Abandonia is the spirit, there were people who have gone/changed now and I really miss them a lot... Everything was so easy. If I'm to use a metaphor, Abandonia used to be a child but now has grown up with all the drama, distress and difficulties of adulthood.

*Freyja wonders how the hell she managed to write such a sentimental post without throwing up on herself, but she really means every word of it*

Dino 11-12-2008 11:46 PM

Boy oh boy, do I like memories. :)

Titan 12-12-2008 12:20 AM

Just for the record: The Tom vs Titan Epic Battle was just for the laughs.
We used to find more and more creative ways to insult eachother, like i posted a picture of a smurf getting beat up, and Tom changed my forum-title to something, and so on. :)

Btw.. apparently i'm the one to blame that we HAVE a forum :)
I got annoid at Kosta for just having a guestbook and told him to get a proper forum... and he did. :thumbs:

Dino 12-12-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titan (Post 344665)
Btw.. apparently i'm the one to blame that we HAVE a forum :)
I got annoid at Kosta for just having a guestbook and told him to get a proper forum... and he did. :thumbs:

I always thought Braindead was the one responsible... Oh, well.

Now Titan will slay me.:titan:

The current time is 06:16 PM (GMT)