Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   2006 World Cup (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10617)

Maikel 06-07-2006 08:02 AM

That's what Bartez is all about. He's a clown. But I think an attacker will think twice to go into duel with him, he's crazy :D

gregor 06-07-2006 08:04 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReamusLQ @ Jul 6 2006, 06:30 AM) [snapback]241794[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

I thought he did really well, regardless of that one volleyball bump that was only saved by Portugal's stupidity of heading it over the goal
[/b]
He was punching out (or even upwards) all the balls. especially dangerous were the ones in last minute. he also had some saves where ball bounced back into play. lucky for him there were no attackers close enough to kick it in.

still all in all he kept his net safe :)

Maikel 06-07-2006 09:32 AM

OFF TOPIC

btw Gregor, Yesterday I met the first Slovenian in my life! It was a truck driver which delivered our new chairs at work. It was a life changing experience to me. Especially when he kindly refused a cup of coffee because he wanted to drive back to slovenia immediatly :o

--------

on topic. Let's hope Bartez will be somewhat more stable in the final :D

Mara 06-07-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

he's crazy [/b]
Yes he is ! But craziness sometimes works !

Quote:

Still all in all he kept his net safe [/b]
Exactly.

That's what saved us yesterday, the defance.

Oh! Mara, get back to work !!!!!

Shrek 06-07-2006 02:28 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mara @ Jul 6 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]241886[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

That's what saved us yesterday, the defance.
[/b]
... that and, a little help from the referee!

And Gregor, the referee was indeed merciful... for the French side... it's quite remarkable that only one player from France got a yellow card and that each time Cristiano Ronaldo touched the ball, he immediately was pushed down to the ground. It's not the big actions that change a game; it's the small ones which almost no one notices that make the difference.

But, that's just me talking, and as I'm Portuguese, maybe I'm just trying to justify my team's behaviour... Well French guys, beware: Italy will not be as easy to beat...

Maikel 06-07-2006 03:05 PM

If you dive that many times as Ronaldo you sure won't have the ref on your side. Same with Arjen Robben from Holland and Drogba from Ivory Coast. When the ref's have targetted you as a diver, it will take a loooong time before they change their opinion. Which is logical.

bruno 06-07-2006 03:31 PM

If the french federation donīt pay big many to fifa acconts, the refere donīt do a bad job, french donīt deserve nothing, they play suck, they donīt have team, only money....

ReamusLQ 06-07-2006 05:05 PM

wow...harsh words. You think they're winning because of the refs? It couldn't POSSIBLY be because of Zidane, or Henry, or any of those other football GODS . I mean, It's now like Zidane has been voted player of the year for FIFA multiple times or anything like that...

Grinder 06-07-2006 05:34 PM

To all ze diverz out zere: you are unnoying. stop itt.

joga bonito. I weel be wotching you.

troop18546 06-07-2006 05:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grinder @ Jul 6 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]241940[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

To all ze diverz out zere: you are unnoying. stop itt.

joga bonito. I weel be wotching you.
[/b]
Hmmm... :huh:

The current time is 12:33 PM (GMT)