Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   People Around Here... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3117)

ReamusLQ 14-02-2005 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puffin@Feb 13 2005, 10:50 PM
I'm bisexual.

@Reamus: You're right in a way.. Men can be hairy, smelly, rough and whatnot, but hey, they can also be sexy as hell ;)

Ah yes, I can only assume you are reffering to those such as myself :ok: I mean, who can resist me in a sexy four button suit and black mock turtleneck (from Banana Republic I might add) while I serenade you on guitar and sing beautiful french love songs to you? :D From my experiences on Friday, no one (it's gotta be my red hair, I swear)

Puffin 14-02-2005 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ReamusLQ+Feb 14 2005, 07:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ReamusLQ @ Feb 14 2005, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Puffin@Feb 13 2005, 10:50 PM
I'm bisexual.

@Reamus: You're right in a way.. Men can be hairy, smelly, rough and whatnot, but hey, they can also be sexy as hell ;)

Ah yes, I can only assume you are reffering to those such as myself :ok: I mean, who can resist me in a sexy four button suit and black mock turtleneck (from Banana Republic I might add) while I serenade you on guitar and sing beautiful french love songs to you? :D From my experiences on Friday, no one (it's gotta be my red hair, I swear) [/b][/quote]
l o l!

But.. well.. uhm...
I'm taken
:max:

No comment :whistle:

ReamusLQ 14-02-2005 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puffin+Feb 13 2005, 11:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Puffin @ Feb 13 2005, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Feb 14 2005, 07:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Puffin
Quote:

@Feb 13 2005, 10:50 PM
I'm bisexual.

Ah yes, I can only assume you are reffering to those such as myself :ok: I mean, who can resist me in a sexy four button suit and black mock turtleneck (from Banana Republic I might add) while I serenade you on guitar and sing beautiful french love songs to you? :D From my experiences on Friday, no one (it's gotta be my red hair, I swear)

l o l!

But.. well.. uhm...
I'm taken
:max:

No comment :whistle: [/b][/quote]
as am I...apparently my singing and dressing well attracts girl three years older than myself as well...<shrug> I'm fine with her :ok:

Iron_Scarecrow 14-02-2005 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puffin@Feb 14 2005, 05:50 PM
I'm bisexual.

Continuing on from what I said earlier. I think also most staright guys can accept this and understand why a chick would want to have sex with another, cause in most cases they are atracted to them for the same reasons we are.

Also from what I said earlier it seems to be the opposite for females, well at least for the ones my age, if I were to claim a female was a lesbian, in most cases they wouldn't take offense (except one I know and I found out the hard way), but if you claimed a guy was gay, you can be certain he would take offence to it, females seem to be able to accept lesbianism (is that a word?). I guess females are more open minded then guys. But I'm quite happy being close minded.

ReamusLQ 14-02-2005 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Feb 13 2005, 11:29 PM
But I'm quite happy being close minded.
As am I! I have nothing against gays...and I would like to keep it that way.

wormpaul 14-02-2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Picard@Feb 14 2005, 01:20 AM
You can discuss sexual orientation here if you want. You cannot discriminate on the forum obviously but a discussion such as this is okay.
Thx Picard.. :ok:

And about the fact what why guys can like other guys...(same for girls..)

I think there isnt much difference between feelings (doesnt matter for wich opposite) as long as it feels right..

Only some things wouldnt fit in my mind...the first time sex with another guy must be really strange..

For the rest...just as normal as with other sex..

Tom Henrik 14-02-2005 03:52 PM

By reading these posts, it seems you people seek out a partner for sex. :huh:

I am almost ashamed of telling you all this... but...

I seek a girlfriend for companionship.
(sorry)
:tomato:

Fawfulhasfury 14-02-2005 04:03 PM

TOM:

Me too

Puffin:

You r bi-.... :blink
never figured it
oh, well, neat

I just want a girl thats needy. LOL

Hope I'm not off topic here.

rainwife 14-02-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Feb 14 2005, 05:03 PM
I just want a girl thats needy. LOL

And what will you do then if you will not be able to satisfy her - a needy girl can really be needy :sneaky:

@Tom - You look handsome, you are straight, you a medicine student - which cannot be a disadvantage with girls - so it is my opinion that at this time in your life you want to be alone, because you could have gotten a girlfriend by now if you wanted to :whistle: [Seb greets you all very warmly :butcher: ]

Stroggy 14-02-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rainwife@Feb 14 2005, 06:53 PM
you a medicine student - which cannot be a disadvantage with girls
Unless he becomes a gynecologist.

The current time is 01:47 AM (GMT)