Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fundraiser (top banner) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=29703)

Smiling Spectre 03-03-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 450140)
Are you sure? I think it stopped happening quite some time ago. I think Horseman changed it after a long time. Thank God.

Well, I am encountering it every day. If I am waiting long enough (about 10-15 minutes, I am not sure), password for forum expired. But after reloading page with "main" head, it regenerates back. Doesn't work without it.

Japo 03-03-2013 01:59 PM

I don't know if this makes a difference, but when logged out, try logging into the forum (/vbullet/), without going to the website first.

I haven't had to login in weeks... But at the website I'm logged out all the time, because the website modifies the forum profile at every visit.

EDIT:

I confirm that visiting the forum from the website frame logs me out and in again, overwriting the profile. My solution since long ago is not to log into the website ever (unless I need to do updating). As long as I don't, my nice vbullet login persists forever. I stopped playing the quiz because of this--and it doesn't work half of the time anyway.

No further comment... :palm:

Smiling Spectre 04-03-2013 11:53 AM

OMG. I even couldn't imagine such thing. Genius programming hits again! :palm:

Frodo 05-03-2013 09:44 PM

3 members of staff? I count 10. :whistling:

Frodo 11-03-2013 05:38 PM

And I killed this thread XD

Eagle of Fire 12-03-2013 06:14 AM

Not really... We simply have nothing more to add.

I note that the top fundraiser banner is still raised. (meh)

GTX2GvO 13-03-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 450300)
3 members of staff? I count 10. :whistling:

Of which only 3 of them can work with website code according to their position.

Japo 13-03-2013 12:33 PM

Yes but the name of the developer we know is not among them. I'd bet that roster is grossly out if date. We could check Archive.org, because it's unlikely that they had kept the same people as interns for years (though shit happens).

Lulu_Jane 20-03-2013 01:24 PM

The banner has been amended, the reference to non-profit organizations/government funding has been removed :)

The reference to staff is obviously to the Abovo employees, but I want every single one of you to know that you are valued and everything you do to help keep the site updated and the community going is appreciated :)

Panthro 20-03-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu_Jane (Post 450843)
:)I want every single one of you to know that you are valued and everything you do to help keep the site updated and the community going is appreciated :)

This is the point where I'd suggest a group hug, but alas the app for that has not yet been created.

The current time is 04:18 AM (GMT)