Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old News (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Abandonia Games Without A Manual, The List (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=2894)

GraveDigger 17-02-2005 10:04 AM

Since I am a die-Hard adventure gamer so, I can help you in that genre only, except:

Cirque de Zale (because its a freeware game)
Daughter of Serpents (because I have the manual for 'The Scroll')
Enclosure
Hero Quest (because I have the manual for the VGA release)
Hugo Triple Pack
Maniac Mansion Deluxe (because this is a Fanmade release)
Return To Zork (If you are not interested in CD Version manual)

TheChosen 20-02-2005 09:48 AM

I have the PDF manual of spellcasting 101,201 and 301(all in same manual), but i dont think that i could upload it, because i got it from HOTU (Home Of The Underdogs).

caesar007 24-02-2005 02:42 PM

i have the manuals for master of magic (not sure if it's for the final version though ) and i have the one for civ 1 and colonisation if you need that one too

who do i contact for this ? or leave me a pm if you still need those manuals

Dreadlord 24-02-2005 04:55 PM

I have the manuals for Wolfenstein 3D, Abuse, and Alien Breed, except they're the actual things, and whenever I scan them it doesn't come out right, need to get a better scanner.

NeKromancer 24-02-2005 05:08 PM

I have high rez pics of these manuals

Kings Quest 6
Lisure Suit Larry 5: air port codes and play spy
Lisure Suit Larry 3: that nontoonytonight booklet

They are individual JPGs zipped in 1 big file. How where do I upload them?

BeefontheBone 24-02-2005 09:34 PM

hmm. i have original copies of the manuals for NetStorm, Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and probably those for Civ 1/2, GTA and maybe Colonization. all but one of them are at my parents' house though, so it might be a while before i have chance to scan any of them (plus i'll have to remember...) but i'll give it a try. I also had a CD at one time with a few things on it including Populous and Space Hulk, which may or may not have had manuals on it. Ah, just found that CD next to my PC - it features Yeager's Air Combat, Space Hulk, Hong Kong Mah-Jong Pro, Wing Commander Academy, The Savage Empire, Seven Cities of Gold, Populous II, Ultima VII, Shadow Caster and UU, but no manuals as far as I can see :(

BTW if any of these EA games are now abandonware and not already featured (at least 3 of them are good...), let me know if I can do anything to help you get hold of them!

/resists temptation to install Populous II for fear of not doing any uni work for a month...

dragonLancer 07-03-2005 12:14 AM

hey would it be alright if i puled a manual off the internet and then gave it to u insted of scaning one (i mean this as of games that i dont have manuals for?) :huh:

Fawfulhasfury 07-03-2005 02:37 AM

I uploaded the lost files of sherlock holmes manual, but apparently it hasn't been put up.

Tom Henrik 07-03-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dragonLancer@Mar 7 2005, 01:14 AM
hey would it be alright if i puled a manual off the internet and then gave it to u insted of scaning one (i mean this as of games that i dont have manuals for?) :huh:
This has been asked before, and the answer is still no.

dragonLancer 10-03-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik+Mar 7 2005, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tom Henrik @ Mar 7 2005, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dragonLancer@Mar 7 2005, 01:14 AM
hey would it be alright if i puled a manual off the internet and then gave it to u insted of scaning one (i mean this as of games that i dont have manuals for?)* :huh:
This has been asked before, and the answer is still no. [/b][/quote]
im sry i never saw that post but ok thx for tellin me :max:

The current time is 01:29 AM (GMT)