Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   System Shock (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19178)

AlumiuN 06-03-2009 10:01 PM

You will notice that I've added this to Wrath of Earth's recommendations (and hence vice versa). This is because they've often been likened to each other and have similar gameplay (although System Shock is further ahead graphics-wise). :) [/plug]

I would be downloading this NOW, but 120 mB don't get along well with dial-up. :p

Frodo 06-03-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlumiuN (Post 355217)
I would be downloading this NOW, but 120 mB don't get along well with dial-up. :p

Try the remake we have on Reloaded. It's only 64 MB. :)

AlumiuN 06-03-2009 11:04 PM

64 mB don't get along well either. Even 10 mB takes about an hour. :p

BentleyVA 06-03-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosen (Post 355156)
Naw. I wanted to make a different newspost this time. Besides, I think most people know what the update means just by looking at the picture. If not, I bet people are still curious enough to click it and find out what it means.

I never heard of System Shock before. I clicked on the link because the news item was interesting to say the least. You my friend should be in marketing. ;)

AlumiuN 06-03-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BentleyVA (Post 355236)
I never heard of System Shock before.

:jaw: :omg:

Quote:

I clicked on the link because the news item was interesting to say the least. You my friend should be in marketing. ;)

I think I should make my newsposts more interesting too, very few people have paid attention to Marathon and Wrath Of Earth. When I get M1 done...

_r.u.s.s. 06-03-2009 11:29 PM

now just don't all make announcements consisted of mistyped letters lol

TheChosen 06-03-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

I clicked on the link because the news item was interesting to say the least. You my friend should be in marketing. ;)

Thanks. Your post just made my day.

ScytheKnight 07-03-2009 12:25 AM

Wow.. can't believe I'm actually seeing this for DL.. great, great game. A true masterpiece of cyberpunk horror, was a kid when I last played this and have no reservations telling you that it scared the **** outta me!:omg:

HailToNietzsche 07-03-2009 01:28 AM

This fps game requires far more than just eye-hand coordination. In fact it perfectly combines adventure, role-playing and action elements. In my humble opinion it’s a milestone in game history. :rocks:

CorruptMylar 07-03-2009 01:54 AM

Holy Jumped-up Jesus Zombie Cyborg Christ! It's System Shock!

:nuts:

A new crown jewel for Abandonia.

I may have to load and finally try to beat this game. (I never managed to quite finish it. I got stuck near the very end and had to return to college or some other such nonsense). Thanks for brightening my weekend. I shall donate today.

The current time is 09:04 PM (GMT)