Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Introductions, Farewells and Returns (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Hello (again) everyone :) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33566)

Mystvan 22-08-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen (Post 468733)
Mystvan..... if you come to Houston Texas in a secret location I have a plain bread. I think it is French bread! You are a cool dude and although you may not make it to this side of the residential I suggest you try French bread with Sour Doe or Philladelphia Cream cheese. If you don't have either than try a little oil on the pan and bake the bread lightly on each side until crispy but not burned. Yummy! My mom taught me that.

G

Greetings, Captien Bible :hero:.

Here in São Paulo there is the “French Bread” aka Pão de Sal. There are also Baguettes, Croissants, etc. Burp! :drool: :hungry:

Ah, there is also the famous “Pão de Açúcar” where the corrupt drug traffickers and politicians fatten themselves at the expense of the people... :sick:

I hope they get diabetes! :hihihi:

PS: I’ll be there, I’ll be there... by Whitney Houston. :clap:

tienkhoanguyen 23-09-2017 08:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468740)

Here in São Paulo there is the “French Bread” aka Pão de Sal. There are also Baguettes, Croissants, etc. Burp! :drool: :hungry:

Ah, there is also the famous “Pão de Açúcar” where the corrupt drug traffickers and politicians fatten themselves at the expense of the people... :sick:

Well it's good to be back! hehe

In Vietnam there is a bread called Vietnamese Sandwich. You can get two kinds. One is from Lee's Sandwich and one is from Hong Kong Market 4. It is a primarily Asian market and shopping area. You should try both. My mom says Lee's Sandwich is light on the meat but Lee's Sandwich coffee is strong and heavy and the best tasting; Well Trung Nguyen is also good but not sweet. There are many other Vietnamese coffee that are good too but we are talking about bread hehe

Anyways don't rush them since everything is prepared right there for you fresh! You know fresh takes time.

Here is with my mom's permission our Pannettone bread. My uncle Diem Vu and his family bought it and gave it special to my mom Huong Thi Vu and my family.

Thank you to my real mom Huong Thi Vu for letting me take the pictures to repay Myst for the beautiful picture.

Mystvan 30-09-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468740)

I am sorry :kosta:, O great Emperor Japo(deis) :king:. I hope I have not committed a crime of lese-majesty... :omg: :o :eeee:

I will remember to put the Spoilers Tag for very large images and texts. :OK: :2thumbs: :kitty:

Pão Francês / Pão de Sal / “French Bread”

DrWho42 21-01-2020 08:55 AM

hello! welcome to the forums! :D

Scatty 23-01-2020 12:51 AM

Just out of curiosity - who are you talking to? The last post before yours was in late 2017. That's called Necroposting on some forums.

DrWho42 23-01-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 484542)
Just out of curiosity - who are you talking to? The last post before yours was in late 2017. That's called Necroposting on some forums.

whoops! my mistake! i thought it was a recent thread :s

The current time is 10:33 AM (GMT)