Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Getting Rid Of Old Games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16062)

Morrin 15-11-2007 07:01 AM

It's me again. :D

Since you are selling your games such affordably, I will also buy also Master of Orion 2.. since the weird coincident that you happen to have (childhood?)home at the exactly same town and you can bring them personally I will also consider buying more of them (unless someone gets them first)...

:)

So the current games I have reserved:

Mechwarrior 2
Master of Orion 2

Timpsi 15-11-2007 10:11 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morrin @ Nov 15 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]319254[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

It's me again. :D

Since you are selling your games such affordably, I will also buy also Master of Orion 2.. since the weird coincident that you happen to have (childhood?)home at the exactly same town and you can bring them personally I will also consider buying more of them (unless someone gets them first)...

:)

So the current games I have reserved:

Mechwarrior 2
Master of Orion 2
[/b]
Sure thing!

But yeah, it's a small world, really; the town has only a few thousand people, so one would think that the likelihood of a fellow Abandonian being from the same place is almost non-existent..

Nobody else has reserved anything, except Jagged Alliance and Half-Life by TheChosen.

I'll try to find the manuals from somewhere. I'm sure I saw them in some box not too many months ago..

Burger Meister 16-11-2007 08:57 PM

How much for the Definitive Wargame Collection?

Blood-Pigggy 16-11-2007 11:01 PM

How much would Dungeon Keeper cost?

arand 17-11-2007 03:22 PM

I'm rather interested in Oddworld...

It is the full English version?

Shipping to Sweden would be nae problem yea?

- Arand

Morrin 20-11-2007 08:52 AM

Hey Timpsi, I see you haven't registered yet on the new forums (?) so I have to try to contact you through here. Are you yet aware what day are you coming this direction?

Timpsi 20-11-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood-Pigggy (Post 311438)
How much would Dungeon Keeper cost?

I guess the shipping would be around 2-3 euros at maximum, regardless of where you want it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood-Pigggy
How much for the Definitive Wargame Collection?

Same as above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arand
I'm rather interested in Oddworld...
It is the full English version?
Shipping to Sweden would be nae problem yea?

It is the full English version on a cover CD of some Spanish magazine. I remember playing it alright. Shipping to Sweden wouldn't be a problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrin
Hey Timpsi, I see you haven't registered yet on the new forums (?) so I have to try to contact you through here. Are you yet aware what day are you coming this direction?

Yep, it'll be Friday the 30th, around 2-4pm, depending on when I manage escaping from work.

EDIT: Half-Life, Jagged Alliance, Dungeon Keeper, Master of Orion 2 and Oddworld CDs work ok. I'll have a look at the Wargame collection at a later hour.

Blood-Pigggy 21-11-2007 03:07 AM

I'd like to get the Definite Wargame Collection and Dungeon Keeper then in whatever it translates into for US dollars.
My only method of payment is PayPal though, I can't get a credit card yet because I'm an immigrant bastard.

If you can't do that, then I guess someone else will have dibs on them.

nedela 21-11-2007 05:54 AM

ugh being a morrowind enthusiast i am very much interested in redguard adventure game but i am still thinking if i should take it or not...

Morrin 21-11-2007 05:51 PM

Hey timpsi, can you throw me an email so I can give my phone number so we can communicate in case Im somewhere around.

My e-mail is no_emails_in_the_forums_dot_com

The current time is 07:05 PM (GMT)