Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Are You A Computer Addict? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3886)

Yobor 19-03-2005 04:41 PM

Computers are my sole purpose in life. Without them, I would whiter away and die of boredom.

32 Hours Straight baby!(Thats my record)

troop18546 19-03-2005 04:47 PM

Woah...32hrs... youre really addicted... :whistle:

DeathDude 19-03-2005 04:59 PM

Holy 32 hrs, I don't know if I could even go that long..

taikara 19-03-2005 05:07 PM

I think my record is about 3-4 days (72-96 hours) without sleeping, and eating nothing but crackers and soda (or whatever I could find without having to spend more than 10 minutes away from the comp).

This is why I don't play games often anymore... :(

troop18546 19-03-2005 05:10 PM

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh s*it!
How did you manage that long? :whistle:
Hail the addiction queen :kosta: .

taikara 19-03-2005 05:15 PM

When I start to play, I just forget everything around me.

I started playing games when I was about 6 or so (Comm64), moved to PC when I was 9 with Sierra's KQ series, and when I was old enough that mommy wouldn't scold me for not being in bed, I just stopped going to bed (it always annoyed me, because what I would actually do was lie in bed, not sleeping, thinking about what I could be doing in the game).

Such an addict. :(

Now, I generally only play games when I have someone around to tell me to stop playing. But, when I do play, it will generally be with as little sleep possible. I generally try to beat most new games in less than 3 days.

Edit: Games like Morrowind and FF (and any MMORPG) are my enemy. I love them so much, though. :cry:

Fawfulhasfury 19-03-2005 05:21 PM

WEll, though I will never beat tai. I must say I have been on an entire day once. Games are horrible when it comes to addiction, but abandonia holds the cake for me. That and discworld books. :whistle: You'd think with all this time my game would be done by now. LOL :blink:

The Levitating Nun 19-03-2005 05:21 PM

I can't live without the computer but my marks aren't suffering much due to computer revision power. I could never game that long solid just because my parents would shout at me to stop and get some rest. After the GCSEs I'll try a few days non stop...

troop18546 19-03-2005 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by taikara@Mar 19 2005, 06:15 PM
When I start to play, I just forget everything around me.

I started playing games when I was about 6 or so (Comm64), moved to PC when I was 9 with Sierra's KQ series, and when I was old enough that mommy wouldn't scold me for not being in bed, I just stopped going to bed (it always annoyed me, because what I would actually do was lie in bed, not sleeping, thinking about what I could be doing in the game).

Such an addict. :(

Now, I generally only play games when I have someone around to tell me to stop playing. But, when I do play, it will generally be with as little sleep possible. I generally try to beat most new games in less than 3 days.

Edit: Games like Morrowind and FF (and any MMORPG) are my enemy. I love them so much, though. :cry:

I started when I was three.
(beat you to it! :D)

taikara 19-03-2005 05:36 PM

Ahh, well, I'm older, so it was still a "new" thing then :bleh: :D

The current time is 02:00 AM (GMT)