Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6788)

Sebatianos 18-08-2005 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Aug 18 2005, 02:46 AM
actually, I think she just wants to bug me as much as possible in both my cyber life AND real life now (bless her soul :angel:)* Well, since you're here, you might as well stay...try a game or two!* I guarantee them to be MUCH more fun than Banjo Kazooie! :ok:
Ah Reamus - you don't really get women, right?
She's not here to bug you (although you might get that feeling every once in a while). She's here because of you. Abandonia is something you ocupy your time with and she wants to share your experiance. Trust me - I know (that's the main reason Rainwife joined).

Welcome Ally. I hope you find this little comunity funa nd yeah - you should try a game or two (I'd suggest you start of with puzzle games <-- click here for the games).

PrejudiceSucks 18-08-2005 09:30 AM

Hi. The female members here are valued by all of us, so you'll be OK. Although one of the female members turned the 'Women in Abandonia' topic into 'hooray for boobies', but c'est la vie and all of that.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Data 18-08-2005 09:32 AM

Glad that you have joined the club.
May many posts be your fortune

Dino 18-08-2005 09:38 AM

Welcome, Ally. May you become as active as your boyfriend! :)

Kon-Tiki 18-08-2005 09:40 AM

Hey, is that a dead cat twitching behind the so... oh... errr... *cough* Welcome :ph34r:

Rogue 18-08-2005 11:04 AM

Welcome here Ally! :bye:

And question for others! How's possible that Ally creates a new topic ans still has 0 posts??? :blink:

Data 18-08-2005 11:07 AM

posts in blah blah blah don't contribute to your post count.

I'm supprised that you didn't know that.

Sebatianos 18-08-2005 11:12 AM

Oh Nuby, where have you been lately (as if I didn't know how busy you are with the new family member...).

You don't get any post-counts for posting in the Blah, blah, blah section. That's one of the ways to prevent spam.

Although they are maybe keeping Ally a secret (having girls on the forum - especially prrety ones - is always a thing to treasure ;) ).

Rogue 18-08-2005 11:17 AM

Nah,
I new that, but my brain starts to work only after 8. (it's 7:15 AM here) Thanks for explanation.

As for new family member, today we will go to photo studio to take baby's first month picture. :ok: :bye:

And yes, new girls (to keep guys around here inline) are welcomed. :ok: :D

TheChosen 18-08-2005 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Aug 18 2005, 11:12 AM
You don't get any post-counts for posting in the Blah, blah, blah section. That's one of the ways to prevent spam.

What! NOOOOO!!! :cry:

Well...anyway. Welcome to Abandonia.

The current time is 04:42 AM (GMT)