Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Music, Art, Movies (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Playbahnosh's Music Club (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5661)

Playbahnosh 18-06-2005 11:10 PM

Oh gosh! :wub:

I never though you'll actually like it! It is indeed my very first music ever created with the demo version of Dance Ejay 2 and some custom imported self-made cut-offs.

If I was to name a song, that ultimatly describes me, this would be it!!!

Thanks guys! And I gladly promote my music to the Abandonia game too :D

I have a few more to come, I just have to upload them they are 20 megs so hang in there :D

Tulac 18-06-2005 11:18 PM

So you used premade samples and melodies, or you made them by yourself? Or a little bit of both?

Playbahnosh 18-06-2005 11:29 PM

:D What did you expect for a first music? I'm no Mozart :D
Of course, I used premade samples, cuz that's eJay all about, but I used my own cutoffs as well. And it is hard work to find the samples from the many that I like and select those that actually match and sound good together. I made this music in two weeks actually :D some of the others are somewhat simiral due to the same program, but different in the feeling. Believe me, they are all about feelings I tried to implement into my songs.

EDIT: You should know, that I made this music 5 years ago :whistle:

PrejudiceSucks 19-06-2005 09:48 AM

LOL I have the full versions of Dance Ejay 2+ and Hip-Hop Ejay 3.

I might put some of my stuff up here in a bit.

TTFN.

Playbahnosh 19-06-2005 11:19 AM

Hey PS, I have some .mix files still neds to be exported, but the demo expried 4 years ago, so I can't :)

I mader some tunes with FL Studio 5 too. Got that program as a gift a couple of months ago, but still don't understand many features :unsure:

But I had some tries with random things that made actually some great tunes. As soom I get them up to my server, I'll let you know :D

Tulac 19-06-2005 11:29 AM

FL 5 is the best program for beginners with music, I advise you to read the getting started manual, once you get things you'll se how actually powerful this program is...
I started with 2.6 version, a few years ago, so I can tell you that this program evolved from a simple sequencer to a truly powerful tool...

Playbahnosh 19-06-2005 12:03 PM

Okay people, prepare for my next song in line. Concrete Nightmare is my second ever created music, so threat it well :D

I'll contribut this to Abandoni game too if you like it. Made with the same program as the other :D It is more trancy and uses less effect, in fact at first it containd a whole lot of effect, but I just de-effected it for easy listening :)

You can find it HERE :ok:

Playbahnosh 20-06-2005 10:24 PM

:bump:

I know I just breaked my own rules, but nobody is interested in my music or sharing theirs. I really like this topic to be functional... :unsure:

TheVoid 20-06-2005 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jun 20 2005, 11:24 PM
:bump:

I know I just breaked my own rules, but nobody is interested in my music or sharing theirs. I really like this topic to be functional... :unsure:

I appreciate your effort, yet you cannot expect people to have already lots of self-made music to share, no? Give'em time! ;)

I like this topic, so I'll post a short song I played with the tinwhistle or flageolet, the simplest and worst sounding flute in tha world! (actually it can turn out quite nice,but not my rusty one played by scuh a bad player as me :P )

Thoughts In A Rainy Day

I already posted it somewhere in the music forum.

Edit: And your second song is quite cool, I expecially like the beginning, the end is a bit, uh well not abrupt, but I feel that a fading effect would have fit better. Overall good :ok:

Playbahnosh 21-06-2005 12:00 AM

Hey Void! That was COOL! :ok: Don't be hard on yourself, if I could play like you, I'll be more than happy. And your song is also cool :ok: but it seems you have problems with high-piched notes :) Anyways, I liked that music :D

Finally some action! :Brain:

Here's another gem from my album. I like this one! I tried to make a music that resembles Hungarian folks music. I made this, a little techno flavored folksy like music. This is my third song in line... :D

You can get it HERE :ok:

PS: I'll be happy if you'll say something about my songs, not just only one. If it is good or bad, I just want to know how do people like my creations :D

The current time is 10:27 AM (GMT)