Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wolf (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5472)

NeVeR 07-06-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Indignus IV@Jun 7 2005, 12:59 PM
I think I saw Lions on Home of the Underdogs...

I saw the CD version of the game in the stores a few years ago, oddly enough...

And yes, at the load screen one has to be patient and wait for the music to stop. Maybe your problem is different, though....

Yep, I DLed Lion from Home of the underdogs.

However, it doesn't seem to have any sound or music :(

Does anyone have sounds for Lion, by any chance?

Doubler 07-06-2005 01:48 PM

Amazing game :blink:
I never heard of it before, what a pity.

Reminds me of a book I really love.

Eekhoorn 07-06-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NeVeR+Jun 7 2005, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeVeR @ Jun 7 2005, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Indignus IV@Jun 7 2005, 12:59 PM
I think I saw Lions on Home of the Underdogs...

I saw the CD version of the game in the stores a few years ago, oddly enough...

And yes, at the load screen one has to be patient and wait for the music to stop. Maybe your problem is different, though....

Yep, I DLed Lion from Home of the underdogs.

However, it doesn't seem to have any sound or music :(

Does anyone have sounds for Lion, by any chance? [/b][/quote]
my version has no sound too and I can't save the game

wormpaul 07-06-2005 02:53 PM

Cool

Never heard of the game, but looks great :ok:

RituroErganesti 07-06-2005 02:57 PM

I have the CD version of "Lion" and played it quite a bit a few years ago; if "Wolf" is anything like it, this should be a really good game.

I'm glad to hear the hunters in "Wolf" have guns. :ok: The "Lion" hunters were native African tribesmen (Masai Warrior? sp?) with spears, and encountering one basically meant death. You're telling me a guy with a pointy stick and ceremonial robes can beat a rampaging male lion during mating season? Whatever. :not_ok:

Indignus IV 07-06-2005 03:04 PM

LOL

Guest 07-06-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RituroErganesti@Jun 7 2005, 02:57 PM
I have the CD version of "Lion" and played it quite a bit a few years ago; if "Wolf" is anything like it, this should be a really good game.

I'm glad to hear the hunters in "Wolf" have guns. :ok: The "Lion" hunters were native African tribesmen (Masai Warrior? sp?) with spears, and encountering one basically meant death. You're telling me a guy with a pointy stick and ceremonial robes can beat a rampaging male lion during mating season? Whatever. :not_ok:

I recall you could also meet poachers in Lion.. with lots of guns!
The masai warrior was no big deal once you first learned how to hide in the bushes and attack at the right time... yeah, Lion was a great game :)

kiao 08-06-2005 06:33 AM

I know it isn't a smart question but I become very desparate with the game.

How can one hunt a prey? I chase the rabbit ( and moose ) round and round. I saw that in the demo, one just come close to the prey and the game will finish it. Did I misunderstand something?

By the way, thanks in advance. I really love wolf. :D

Spoonman 08-06-2005 07:14 AM

Allrighty then, this game looks really good and unique and I don't know it, jay! :w00t:

Sebatianos 08-06-2005 07:19 AM

So abandonia is fulfiling it's mission - brining great games back to life (and even reintroducing them to the public) :ok:

The current time is 01:35 PM (GMT)