Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46148)

yoga 10-08-2018 08:29 AM

::((

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=Capo;482563]Love Touissant :cry:

:lame:
I Love Touissant too.:)
There are not friends of .....

Sadly i am before quest Final preparation - the last one..

yoga 10-08-2018 02:58 PM

..soon i will start the nice Elex :))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 482375)
This game was melting my (about 4 years old by now) gaming laptop - which fortunately has the activatable "turbo fan" feature - only way, though noisy, to keep the game running without overheating, thanks to the great graphics.
Game of the Year Edition from GOG, which includes all available DLCs (Heart of Stone, Blood And Wine etc.). First time I went through it I took the path of romancing Triss Merigold, as I've went that way all the way back in Witcher 1, and later Witcher 2.
Was planning of going through the NG+ re-play for trying out the Yennefer way, after reading the "fishy" stuff about Triss in the Witcher books, but then the "new" game Elex - https://elexgame.com/ - came inbetween, so the old project is on ice for now.

All 3 Witcher series are seriously great games though. But so is Elex. Highly recommended, the latter, especially if you've ever played the Gothic series.
Still think I'll pick back up on Witcher 3 someday soon.

:smile2:
Большое Вам Спасибо Дорогой Скати!
Для Elex.
(Thank You very much, dear Scatty! For Elex!

Smiling Spectre 10-08-2018 11:08 PM

Um, is Scatty Russian? %)

Scatty 13-08-2018 11:05 AM

Yup I'm a Russian, living in Germany, so speaking fluently all 3 languages including English.

Good luck in Elex Yoga. Wonder which faction you chose / would choose if you're not playing yet. My favourite was the Clerics, best faction to go with ranged weapons like plasma gun. Also the faction ability Black Hole can wipe the ground with masses of enemies - including yourself if you position it too close :mhh:

Second playthrough I tried out the Berserkers - their healing is very helpful, though the 2 faction-based modes for shooting arrows are kind of not that good. But going with a 2h axe it was a very fluent and satisfying combat, once you figure out when to evade attacking monster, and when to hit them.

If you like to use any mods for the game (I prefer to use Alb Armors and Sunglasses Buff Always Active myself), you can find them here:
NexusMods
Just keep in mind than with some mods, you have to start a new game for them to take effect in the game world.

yoga 14-08-2018 09:29 AM

Nein, nein er ist ein Bulgarian masked as Russian :))

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scatty (Post 482590)
Yup I'm a Russian, living in Germany, so speaking fluently all 3 languages including English.

Good luck in Elex Yoga. Wonder which faction you chose / would choose if you're not playing yet. My favourite was the Clerics, best faction to go with ranged weapons like plasma gun. Also the faction ability Black Hole can wipe the ground with masses of enemies - including yourself if you position it too close :mhh:

Second playthrough I tried out the Berserkers - their healing is very helpful, though the 2 faction-based modes for shooting arrows are kind of not that good. But going with a 2h axe it was a very fluent and satisfying combat, once you figure out when to evade attacking monster, and when to hit them.

If you like to use any mods for the game (I prefer to use Alb Armors and Sunglasses Buff Always Active myself), you can find them here:
NexusMods
Just keep in mind than with some mods, you have to start a new game for them to take effect in the game world.

Now seriously:
Mama Mia! What a game, no,no tale! Can You imagine, mates, now i and Syanna are searching for ... beans!?!?
Remember a nice tale for a fantastic bean plant, reaching the sky? :OK:
Enclosed You can find nice graphics of last castle..

Yes.
In my first steps in AB and RPG my real masters, advisers and gyrys were
gnadige Scatty, Caro Capo and .... Paco.
Now they are again gyrys except the last one..
Where are YOU now Paco?

Well, my old laptop HDD is overloaded with Witcher 2, W 3 and TES V Skyrim.
I am ready with Elex.
My plan: To finish W 3 and start E.
Danke sehr fuer Directions, Scatty.:max:

twillight 14-08-2018 11:30 AM

https://i.imgur.com/VlasgyT.jpg

yoga 14-08-2018 03:43 PM

Hard time for brave, not every day is Christmas

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 482598)
Now seriously:
Mama Mia! What a game, no,no tale! Can You imagine, mates, now i and Syanna are searching for ... beans!?!?
Remember a nice tale for a fantastic bean plant, reaching the sky? :OK:
Enclosed You can find nice graphics of last castle..

Yes.
In my first steps in AB and RPG my real masters, advisers and gyrys were
gnadige Scatty, Caro Capo and .... Paco.
Now they are again gyrys except the last one..
Where are YOU now Paco?

Well, my old laptop HDD is overloaded with Witcher 2, W 3 and TES V Skyrim.
I am ready with Elex.
My plan: To finish W 3 and start E.
Danke sehr fuer Directions, Scatty.:max:

Mates, hard time for me..

I have to beat very strong monster boss: the vampire Dettlaff.

But after lovely meeting with nice Syanna (pls see enclosed pic) i have no desire for such bloody battle.

So again this Q:
To be or not to be.

Capo 15-08-2018 02:02 AM

Im curious about how you ended Toussaint, my end was pretty sad :(

yoga 15-08-2018 08:18 AM

The news are bad. Vampire killed me by bats :((

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 482606)
Im curious about how you ended Toussaint, my end was pretty sad :(

:OK:

Caro Capo, sad end?
What do you mean, amigo mio?
This game has different endings has not it?

Capo 15-08-2018 11:52 PM

Yea there are different ending for the basic game and also for both expansions

The current time is 04:06 AM (GMT)