Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Introductions, Farewells and Returns (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Hello (again) everyone :) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33566)

Capo 09-03-2016 03:54 PM

Full of Italians here :smile2:

arete 09-03-2016 04:09 PM

:butcher:

:smugulon:

Tom Henrik 09-03-2016 05:19 PM

Does that mean we will all be treated to some amazing pasta dishes accompanied by wine? If so, I am all for!

Lightside 09-03-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henrik (Post 465070)
Does that mean we will all be treated to some amazing pasta dishes accompanied by wine? If so, I am all for!

I'll let the others pick the wine, in the meantime I'll whip up some lasagne :OK:

arete 09-03-2016 07:07 PM

Hmmm, how about some ricotta cheese? And will there be cheesecake? Some other form of cheese?

I really love cheese...:blush:

tienkhoanguyen 07-08-2017 11:18 AM

Wow! You are all elite. I feel new. hehe Well it is nice not to be so big on the list hehe. It is okay. God of Heaven has his way of rewarding us little people down on the totum. I never feel like I had enough to say for some reason? Always getting into trouble at least that's what it seems like. Welcome back if you are hear. I try to meet all of you. I never was a very social person in my past. Mostly fear of the public. However online you can hide how scummy you are or NOT. hehe I believe in the theory of FATE and DESTINY. I believe no matter what you will always reach your true potential and God does NOT make a mistake. I think? hehe Thank you Jesus Christ.

Mystvan 07-08-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 465068)
Full of Italians here :smile2:

Mamma mia! I am hung(a)ry! :drool: :hungry: Munch! Munch! Burp!

Capo 08-08-2017 04:50 PM

arent you from Brasil?

Mystvan 08-08-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 468571)
arent you from Brasil?

Dear Capo (not Japo nor Paco :3monkey:).

São Paulo is a cosmopolitan city with gastronomy of various regions and origins.

It would not be different with Italian cuisine, since the Italians and Germans were one of the first immigrants here.

I will confess that the cuisine has undergone changes to suit local tastes, as the original pizza is “different” apart from the Christmas panettone...

tienkhoanguyen 21-08-2017 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468572)
Dear Capo (not Japo nor Paco :3monkey:).

São Paulo is a cosmopolitan city with gastronomy of various regions and origins.

It would not be different with Italian cuisine, since the Italians and Germans were one of the first immigrants here.

I will confess that the cuisine has undergone changes to suit local tastes, as the original pizza is “different” apart from the Christmas panettone...

Mystvan..... if you come to Houston Texas in a secret location I have a plain bread. I think it is French bread! You are a cool dude and although you may not make it to this side of the residential I suggest you try French bread with Sour Doe or Philladelphia Cream cheese. If you don't have either than try a little oil on the pan and bake the bread lightly on each side until crispy but not burned. Yummy! My mom taught me that.

G

The current time is 10:10 AM (GMT)