Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Quick Explanation (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10052)

Puffin 26-04-2006 10:40 PM

Kosta, you didn't answer my questions.

A. J. Raffles 26-04-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kosta@Apr 26 2006, 10:38 PM
Because it won't achieve anything except cause further pointless discussions, accusations and pointing fingers which, at this stage, I just can't see any more.
At the moment, all fingers are being pointed in the general direction of AR. Are you going to do nothing to defend us against unfounded accusations?

Eagle of Fire 26-04-2006 10:51 PM

I thought it already been done several times in the "I'm leaving" threads...

Stebbi 26-04-2006 10:53 PM

Give it a rest! :angry:

Fawfulhasfury 26-04-2006 10:58 PM

OH WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP! Give me a warn but its worth it shouting at this mindless banter and I'm tired of it, it's giving me a headache, CLOSE THIS. It's a spam magnet, spam spam spam, see? Look I'm pointing fingers, now will you plz close this crap... :angry:

bruno 26-04-2006 11:51 PM

I not a member of any crew, so i think i have no position, in this fight but to me it is time to stop this childood dispute, and finish this kind of topic, i think it is a important lost of seb and tiki, but if they are not feling good here, they need to follow their way, and they donīt need to make more topicīs about their depart, but i think Sean are near the words of Anubis(that is banned for that), and that is wrong, and if he didnīt want to increase the problems because he is a very important member of AR, he need to finish this kind of post that he was putting in the last dayīs, and if this is not a dispute in the AB and the Ar crewīs why some of the AR crew that are way of AB, so many time come here now all at the same time.
I donīt think that is any conspiration, but your postīs only make more bad ideias, to the people of AB. I only talk to Tom 2 or 3 times, and i believe i donīt make the problems that tiki talk, but Tiki i think isnīt mad, but in public this talkīs are no good to Ab, so please follow the word of Kosta, and try to stop this crap of topicīs.
I donīt like Ar, but if donīt like i didnīt go their, i think it was good to Ab, to have this fightīs the crew of Ar donīt like here, they didnīt need to come here.
Sorry to my bad English, iīm trying to wrote what i think.

Puffin 26-04-2006 11:57 PM

*testing testing*

*clears throat*

Sean is a *dirty word* loser.

(An experiment, to find out if this would be dealt with any differently than Seans' earlier post, where he said exactly this (and more) about Kon-Tiki.)

Kosta 27-04-2006 12:06 AM

Now let's see who will be a child and try to respond to this provocation.... I'm hoping everyone here is mature enough to ignore it... except perhaps for Puffin who is more than welcome to have a monologue with herself....

Puffin 27-04-2006 12:09 AM

So you're telling me that Sean can get away with telling Kon-Tiki he's *meep*edup, a scitzo and Idontknowwhat? Wow. That's.. really nice.
Then maybe I'll start being more honest from now on :)

omg 27-04-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kon-Tiki@Apr 26 2006, 10:04 PM

1) A certain two admins've been abusing their powers on AR, putting personal dislike in front of professionalism, using the powers they have

abuse of admin power is nukeing peoples email accounts. or even worst when u get an admin console dont you get i.p numbers?

i have made a total arse of myself at places before and had my computer *mysteriosly* stop working. generally after a flurry of firewall activity (dam portnocking)

sooo i dunno

chill?

its always annoying when a thread you have gotten involved in gets closed. but if you disagree with an admin report them?
dunno at the end of the day its all down to the owner innit

(sorry for posting this)

The current time is 06:14 AM (GMT)