Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Roadwar 2000 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=22071)

The Fifth Horseman 14-08-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 455972)
Is there a way to adjust the speed?

By reducing the number of cycles DOSBox is running at. Try something pretty low, like 300.

Rufio 16-08-2013 03:01 AM

Thanks a lot The Fifth Horseman, it works great now. What a relief.

Donnelaith 09-03-2014 09:27 AM

Game won't work

I loved this game growing up and I can not get it to work.. I did all the downloads and expected the game to come up but after months of trying still cannot play anything. This site sucks and I am deleting it from my computer. The sad part is if this game had worked even with all the complaints from newbies to the game of not being able to read it (scrolling to fast) I would have donated to your site... I really wish I could have played this and have found problems on other sites also looking for this same game.

dosraider 09-03-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnelaith (Post 459518)
I loved this game growing up and I can not get it to work.. I did all the downloads and expected the game to come up but after months of trying still cannot play anything. This site sucks and I am deleting it from my computer. The sad part is if this game had worked even with all the complaints from newbies to the game of not being able to read it (scrolling to fast) I would have donated to your site... I really wish I could have played this and have found problems on other sites also looking for this same game.

:mhh: Let see ........
Drag&drop: works fine
Manual mounting-running: works fine.
Must be me ...... ? :perv:

FYI: there are some nice tutorials posted in
Troubleshooting
Maybe read some of them? Can be helpful ........... :whistling:

MacHamish 25-05-2014 09:55 AM

tips

Search for people once or twice when entering a new town, in order to get rumors, healers scientists etc., to progress the game. ( I took over half the country just refilling my crew on random encounters before i did a people search again, hehe, thought I would never make progress)

go to San Jose California to visit SSI and get a +1 boost to everything, and all 3 professionals.

rafigamer 26-05-2014 08:37 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me from Where I can Download MK 2?

I am searching for Mortal Kombat 2. I found one in avandonia. But the problem is it is not running on my windows 7 PC. So can anyone please tell me from where I can download MK2 which will support Windows 7 and the Graphics will be exactly same as the game that I used to play on video game shops in late 90s????? :wacko:

Donnelaith 05-10-2014 07:43 PM

Trying again...

Thanks for your response Dosraider but nothing in troubleshoot was helpful. I have downloaded the game again and now there seems to be only one problem. When I go to open it a box opens where the game should be but then another box opens with a message that says '16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem'
C:\Users\Owner\DOWNLO~1\ROADWA~1\ROADWA~1\START.EX E
This system does not support fullscreen mode. Choose close to terminate the application.
Then I have to close it. Is there a fix for this problem please? I really want this game to work!

marko river 06-10-2014 12:31 AM

Did you even tried it in DOSBox? I played it without any problems.

readnek1 10-04-2015 12:50 AM

New Year's Day 2003 the game ends

All, anyone know how to get around the game ending New Year's Day 2003? Thank you in advance!

The current time is 06:15 AM (GMT)