Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Star Trek (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5045)

samtam90 18-05-2005 12:48 PM

I love Star Trek and all the many films with both Picard and Kirk. They're great!! :ok:

Flop 18-05-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by samtam90@May 18 2005, 02:48 PM
I love Star Trek and all the many films with both Picard and Kirk. They're great!! :ok:
Me too, except perhaps the one film with both Picard and Kirk (namely Generations). :D

omg 18-05-2005 04:25 PM

star trek original next gen an ds9 rock, voyager has its moments but is it just me or does janeway have a really annoying voice? the borg were the stars of voyager.

as for enterprise i stopped watching it, it seems to be all about wether or not archer is gonna end up shagging the vulcan bird. and the theme music makes my skin crawl.

singing: "its been a long tiime" (reaches for gun)

Don Andy 18-05-2005 05:49 PM

ST is one of my favourite shows. I like TNG the best (the one with Picard), DS9 sucks imo, but that's just my opinion, a lot of people seem to like it.

I've never seen much episodes of the original Star Trek with Kirk, but it don't like this one much, too. It's like old computergames, you're not used to such bad graphics after playing Halo, HL2, Doom 3 and stuff (also the Klingons in the original one just suck).

The one with Archer (don't know the name of the series either) is pretty cool, too ^_^

efthimios 18-05-2005 06:32 PM

My favourite thing on TV ever is/was TNG. As for ST, TNG is my first choice of course. Then all the rest. I like Enterprise and it is not all about T'pol and Archer. If you watch more episodes you will see that this is not where it is going. They *meep*ed up the timeline but in general it is a good series.

Danny252 18-05-2005 06:36 PM

yeah, the timeline is just meh...

Tulac 18-05-2005 07:02 PM

I hate when they play with time in Star Trek,it allways feels kind of illogical(I know there are many other illogical things, but this one annoys me), and also the whole show being set in the time before Kirk, is just repulsive, I want photon torpedos...

Doubler 18-05-2005 07:11 PM

The ship itself doesn't really have a pre-STOS feeling either, it could almost be a TNG ship, except for the lack of luxury and equipment.

omg 19-05-2005 12:20 AM

but as you say they messed up the timeline, it annoys me to be honest as i was looking forwards to the klingon wars + the romulan wars, and that theme is so untrek it amazes me, i think they were foolish to play with it as they did. they have lost a lot of there more hardcore fans because of it which has hurt there viewing figures, hence the imment cancellation.

Virgil 19-05-2005 07:06 AM

I don't like star trek .at all . Most of games based on ST universe are crap , except maybe Starfleet command & Elite Force .

The current time is 07:11 PM (GMT)