Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Day of the Tentacle (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=53)

scorch3000 23-10-2004 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Anonymous@Mar 11 2004, 06:28 PM
this game rocks!!! The only problem is that there's no place to buy it when living outside the united states :cry:
You live outside the states, d'ya live in the UK like me? You can get DOTT and Sam and Max hit the road, from Gamestation stores for about ?5 i think, in the lucasart price wars colection.

Íris 09-11-2004 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Anonymous@Mar 11 2004, 06:28 PM
this game rocks!!! The only problem is that there's no place to buy it when living outside the united states :cry:
What do you mean? I bought mine outside of the US. (Actually few years back but still - In Iceland).

Puffin 09-11-2004 06:55 AM

Vinur minn keypti Day of the Tentacle og Sam&Max saman í pakka hér á Íslandi....

(I just said that a friend of mine bought Day of the Tentacle and Sam&Max in a double pack here in Iceland)

Havell 12-11-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puffin@Nov 9 2004, 07:55 AM
(I just said that a friend of mine bought Day of the Tentacle and Sam&Max in a double pack here in Iceland)
I bought that double pack a few years ago, but I haven't seen it in the shops since.

LICIUZ 18-11-2004 12:46 PM

i'm having some tech problems with my DOTT game... i think it's some sound glitch... i hear the background music, but there's no speech and other sound effects :cry:

does anyone encounter a similar problem? thanks.

aaberg 18-11-2004 01:16 PM

I used to have a lot of trouple with the sound in DOTT when I used Dos. And it is not easyer in Windows. But the problem is solved by some genius programmers who made ScummVM. It's an emulator, or something like that, which you can use to play all the old adventure games in Windows. And it works. :D

Try do download it, and run DOTT through that. When you find out if it works, please post here, I haven't tried it on DOTT yet. :ok:

LICIUZ 18-11-2004 04:53 PM

hey it worked! thanks so much! you're an angel!!! :angel: :tnx:

LUCY 13-12-2004 06:34 PM

Hey everyone... im almost done with the game.. but i cant get the hamster outta de frizzer... it says that the hamster looks mad... so bernard wont take it out..

PLEASEEE HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebatianos 13-12-2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LUCY@Dec 13 2004, 09:34 PM
Hey everyone... im almost done with the game.. but i cant get the hamster outta de frizzer... it says that the hamster looks mad... so bernard wont take it out..

PLEASEEE HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Try with someone else - I think that you'll need it in the future - it's in the ice box and you must put it in the microwave owen after that (hope it helps - I really haven't played the game in ages - so I'm not 100% sure).

Colin v. Waardenberg 24-12-2004 12:33 PM

The thing with the hamster is that this chick in the future needs it. I can't remember if it was the chick in the future, but thats not relevant is it? and if it still doesn't work did you give the hamset his mini sweater? you need to put a million or something coins in the wasshing machine and give a mini sweater to the hamster. hope it helps! and by the way, many many many hours of fun with this game back when i was 6-7 :D its truly the best adventure ever! :kosta:

The current time is 02:08 PM (GMT)