Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Tech Corner (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Script Error Popups (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33820)

tienkhoanguyen 15-03-2017 06:38 PM

jesus...

I usually say no to continue with script error and just ignore it.

however by the case your browser has tabs just open a new tab on every link that has a new post and you

Frodo 17-03-2017 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tseki (Post 467237)
One more idea came to mind - try installing Adblock Plus. Maybe it's some ad that causes those Javascript error popups.

Thanks Tseki, downloaded that just now, to give it a try. Fingers crossed. :OK:

Mystvan, nope, I use Win 7 but thanks for suggestion :)

Tienk, I tried saying Yes for a while... then I tried saying No for a while. But they still kept coming.
But I'm giving Tseki's adblocker a chance now. :OK:

EDIT: Oops, sorry for double post. :oh:

Tseki 17-03-2017 10:10 AM

No problem man :)

Frodo 18-03-2017 06:03 PM

The Adblock didn't work. Script error popups are still coming thick and frequent. :(

Mystvan 18-03-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tseki (Post 467281)
No problem man :)

Frodo is a girl, you know... ;)

Mystvan 18-03-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 467310)
The Adblock didn't work. Script error popups are still coming thick and frequent. :(

(Mi)Lady of the Rings, I will help you with the condition that you return the “precious” to Gollum, OK?

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer;

How do I fix internet explorer script error and why are my pop-up keepstopping my games to load?;

Solve Internet Explorer Script Errors.

I hope those links may help you. Good luck!

Tseki 19-03-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467311)
Frodo is a girl, you know... ;)

If that's true then I apologize and send many kisses <3

Mystvan 19-03-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467312)
(Mi)Lady of the Rings, I will help you with the condition that you return the “precious” to Gollum, OK?

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer;

How do I fix internet explorer script error and why are my pop-up keepstopping my games to load?;

Solve Internet Explorer Script Errors.

I hope those links may help you. Good luck!

Gollum is crying and pouting all the time! :cry: :crybaby: :zoidberg:

tienkhoanguyen 19-03-2017 10:02 PM

JESUS

I just got a virus and had to restore somethings. I lost much in the process. Now I only have 5 DVDs worth of softwares on my computer. I am getting tired after over 100 installs. Again...

Anyways. The slow browser is fast now because I did not put any antivirus seeing it did not work the first time.

In addition all my mula worth of softwares are not on there yet. So it does not have to scan all my softwares before opening IE in Windows 8.

I am just interested in DOSBox 0.74, IE, and my backups. Well... any my wife whom I have yet to hold really. And my daughter whom I have yet to see (40 years into the future). Etc. and such

But you know hehe ... I still believe niavely God is good# It's just me and I know I am always stupid like that.

Mystvan 20-03-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tseki (Post 467322)
If that's true then I apologize and send many kisses <3

No, you cannot. :headslap: The (Mi)Lady of the Rings’ heart belongs only to Mr. Frodo. :love: :lust: :kiss2: She is Lockheart to anybody... :no: :nono:

Even Saruman The White and Sauron (the most powerful Maiar) cannot win against the Power of Love! :clap: :rocks: :kuger:

The current time is 12:50 PM (GMT)