Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A Nightmare On Elm Street (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=4766)

Stroggy 03-05-2005 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Guest@May 2 2005, 03:05 AM
This is one of the toughest games I've ever played.
Yep, it started to get really nervewrecking by level 6 for me.

Dreg'atar 07-05-2005 02:51 PM

what should i do in third level? :help:
all i see is slime, a lever, and ghost.
i pulled the lever and only some sort of "whirpools" came visible....
so what to do?

Dreg'atar 07-05-2005 10:01 PM

Bought the movie of this game (i mean the real movie)
it's an ok horror movie... some people who doesn't watch a lot of movies might not catch the plot..... i understood it on the second time i watched the movie...

Guest 16-05-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dreg'atar@May 7 2005, 02:51 PM
what should i do in third level? :help:
all i see is slime, a lever, and ghost.
i pulled the lever and only some sort of "whirpools" came visible....
so what to do?

Is there a whirlpool that's not acting like the others? Maybe that's something to check out.

Hino 12-06-2005 11:35 PM

Please help me :help:

i need to know if there are cheats for this games or a way to gain life and coins
'cuz in level 8 i need a lot of keys and i dont have money neither life so i keep lossing please help me

HinoIII

Zlazz 09-07-2005 09:45 AM

Nightmare on Elm Street.
Level 3 - Go to the only switch on the wall and hit it to get the message about whirlpools. When you go back to the cross of whirlpools you'll notice that one 'arm' of the cross has disappeared. Approach the middle whirlpool from that direction and you'll be transported to the next section of level 3. There is a lot more to do on level 3 but note that the end of this level has the copy protection passwords so save your game before attempting to finally leave if you do not already have the answers from the game manual.

Level 8 - You must bring a key into this level otherwise you cannot get through it.

zlazz_zlazz@hotmail.com

Ultra Magnus 19-07-2005 07:37 AM

What I should I do in 10th level? Is it a final level? Please, help me!!!

Shadow_Stalker 24-07-2005 03:00 PM

I am a big fan of freddy's movies and i think that the third (the one on is based this game) is the best after the first (if you haven't seen it,do it now! It's a classic.).
Howewher i am stuck around level 6-7,Amanda Krueger (the nun) apperead and told me to do something,now i am in an empty room with no exits and i forgot what to do...Can someone tell?

Zlazz 26-07-2005 07:06 AM

Nightmare on Elm Street - Level 10

The hint to complete this final level is supposed to show when you hit the lever at the top however version 1 doesn't display it but version 2 will. The hint tells you: You have little time left. You must rid yourself of the three items before Freddy appears at midnight! Take the claw to the east, the hat to the south and the crucifix to the west! Once you have completed these tasks return here and free me from my tomb!

You won't complete the level unless you have a tunneling device - pick, chainsaw or taser - but there is a vending machine to the east where you can get one of these. The cross puzzle to the west is ultra-difficult but the others are easier.

After completing the three tasks within the time limit you'll face up to Freddy in the final battle. But unless you brought the shield from level 8 along, you won't last very long!

Shadow_Stalker 27-07-2005 06:52 PM

I am at the cross puzzle..What must i do to resolve it?

The current time is 06:19 AM (GMT)