Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Post Your Crap Here (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6260)

Playbahnosh 23-07-2005 10:34 AM

I like cats, and I'm sorry for the loss, really. :(
But now I have my own problems which are far more important to me at least now. MY HD is loosing data continuosly and I need some fast help now... :(

Iron_Scarecrow 23-07-2005 10:48 AM

Oh I hate hearing sad cat stories. Speaking of them though I have one.

My brother was walking home from school one day and found a kitten abondoned on the side of the road and it was covered in fleas and it couldn't even open its eyes. So he brought it home we took it to the vet. About 2 weeks later it was practically fully recovered and one of my brother's friends was visiting and he took a step backwards right on top of the cats head, we rushed it to vet but they had to put it down, we still have it buried in our backyard, it had a gravestone but it fell down. This was about 8 or 9 years ago now. The friend felt so bad he never came back to our house, even though it was just an accident.

Playbahnosh 23-07-2005 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Jul 23 2005, 11:48 AM
Oh I hate hearing sad cat stories. Speaking of them though I have one.

My brother was walking home from school one day and found a kitten abondoned on the side of the road and it was covered in fleas and it couldn't even open its eyes. So he brought it home we took it to the vet. About 2 weeks later it was practically fully recovered and one of my brother's friends was visiting and he took a step backwards right on top of the cats head, we rushed it to vet but they had to put it down, we still have it buried in our backyard, it had a gravestone but it fell down. This was about 8 or 9 years ago now. The friend felt so bad he never came back to our house, even though it was just an accident.

Damn Iron, you made me feel much worse than ever :(
My computer, the cat got busted no this. Oh I'm so miserable... :cry:

omg 23-07-2005 11:49 AM

life sucks and then you die.
ahh well thank god for humour.

Iron_Scarecrow 23-07-2005 12:02 PM

Sorry Play.

win98 23-07-2005 08:58 PM

I hate sad cat storys my old cat died of cancer in april :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: it was in his intestines
a friend of my mums (I still live with my parents for now) found the cat as a kitten in 1993 she figuerd it had no home so she gave it to us since she already had cats.
after he died we knew somone my mum worked with whos sister's cat hat a litter of five three got homes but two did not one was the od one out it was gingery blackey (note I am bad at descripton) and one was a whiteish tabby well that was a week after our old cat died mumu came home with them i love to play with them they are so cute and cuddely one likes to adventure and one likes to curl up on laps more :D

Spoonman 23-07-2005 10:27 PM

Aw man I could never forgive myself if I ever stepped on a cat, even by accident. That's just.. well, really crappy and traumatic.

Having a new cat\kitten is cool though :) And my cellphone is working again as well.

Doc Adrian 23-07-2005 11:19 PM

heres a cat story that starts sad and has happy ending, hopefully to bring a little Christmas cheer here (at the end of July)

It was Christmas eve and my sister went to my dad's (closed for holiday) gas station to get more soda for the party, and she took my (at the time toddler) niece Maggie there with her. About 10 minutes later I get a phone call from Maggie who learned how to call my house when she needs help, and she says Unca Day, Katties.
She tried to get her mom to follow her but my sister wasn't understanding her baby talk, and was busy loading boxes.
Maggie said "Come hare Unca Day" until I agreed to drive out there and see what was going on. I drove over to my dad's store bundled up for a snowstorm and Iwhen I got there, my niece takes me by the hand and leads me to the side of the building and just stops by a gas station testing well shed. At first I thought I heard the wind whistling but then I heard mewing. In a pile of boxes behind the shed we found a garbage bag and though I normally don't rip open bags in the garbage lot we opened the bag and found 5 half dead kittens.
Some bastard threw them in a garbage bag and left them to suffocate or freeze on my dad's property. So we took home the 5 kittens and nursed them back to health with a little help from the county animal shelter. I love cats but my whole family is allergic to them so we lived off Benedryl for a while.
The kittens made a full recovery and were adopted by a lady with a big farm who loves cats. One of the cats are named Maggie and one is named after me.
So I am glad for Christmas that year my niece has a good set of ears and wandered around when she wasn't supposed to, and found those kittens.

Sean 23-07-2005 11:27 PM

What a lovely story :)

Frodo 23-07-2005 11:56 PM

Doc, that's a lovely story :D

It was clever of your niece to call for help for the kittens, and I'm so glad they survived. :Brain:

The current time is 01:52 AM (GMT)