Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Quarantine (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=428)

HJoren 05-12-2006 07:12 PM

Hi,

I dont know a lot about all this stuff, I just remembered a very old game called quarantine, I googled it and found it on this site, but when I try to to run it my computer says its not a MS-DOS or microsoft windows application so I cant run it, its probably a silly question but can anyone help?

thnx in advance

The Fifth Horseman 13-12-2006 02:19 PM

Try using DOSBox, VDMSound or Virtual PC 2004.

Skyhook 05-04-2007 05:00 PM

Still looking for the Soundtrack of the game, but couldn't find it yet... <_<
If anyone has it, and can upload it (preferable rapidshare) in good quality (192-320khz), a reward will be given: a 30 days rapidshare premium account.
Just put the link here, so anyone can download it, and leave and email address so i can send the account info.

Thanks in advance...

Skyhook

Ender 31-05-2007 01:58 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Jul 16 2004, 06:09 AM) [snapback]5868[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Quote:

Qurantine needs a fast computer to run well in Dosbox. It runs just about perfectly on my computer at 17000 (!) cycles. But my computer is a 2.8GHz Pentium 4, and it runs really really badly on my Athlon 1500 computer REGARDLESS of CPU cycle setting.[/b]

That is why I would recommend you to run the game in Win XP (If you have it). :wink:
[/b]
hey could i get help with this game and the 2nd i mean the best way to get them to work on my pc with win xp

Guest 31-05-2007 02:24 AM

hey i have the game is there a way to get the sound track from it?

Guest 31-05-2007 02:31 AM

hey i have dosbox and when i load quarantine using any of the exe files.... q, qvi, qvidaud.... i start a new game and it says press any key to start and no matter what i hit it dosen't start any suggestions i have both the cdrom and floppy versions of this game.

also i want a copy of part two i downloaded it but i cant make it work. is the graaphics of quarantine better on the psone version?? i never seen only 3do version i have played now im trying the pc one :sos:

Ender Siege 31-05-2007 08:06 PM

:brain: i have a copy of the code table for this game i have it and two manuals a floppy version and cd rom version if anyone wants a copy of the key email me and i will email it to you my email is ..... [BEEEP]@yahoo.com
use subject "qkey". also some help from anyone who knows what this problem might be im having i downloaded dosbox and start the game and i hear sound and see pic but after selecting new game i go to the screan press any key to continue and no key continues the game. i love this game so i would like to play it also nayone kknow how i can get part 2 road warrior? i never played the 2nd one befor and woud like too.

thnx
ender

Mighty Midget 31-05-2007 08:09 PM

No email addresses in the forum. Sorry, but reported

Guest 31-05-2007 08:19 PM

whyd did you even care if your admin then im srry but if not why did you care?

Mighty Midget 31-05-2007 08:24 PM

The No Address policy is really for your own good. There's a lot of snooping around and you don't want your address to be caught by some spammers clogging your email. It's also for AB's good, the fewer addresses, the less "valuable" it becomes as a target for automatic snooping.

Why do I care? I care about AB, and so I care about having a tidy forum.

The current time is 06:13 AM (GMT)