Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Veil of Darkness (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1292)

Sal 18-01-2008 08:04 PM

veil of darkness

:laugh:Thanks JMB .....Sal

WendyMann 19-01-2008 06:48 AM

Thanks JMB, I look forward to the manual and story. Very much appreciate it!!! Regards
Wendy

WendyMann 19-01-2008 06:53 AM

Hi Sal or anyone
Can anyone tell me what the trigger-point is for the mushroom, I have not talked to anyone who has mentioned a mushroom. I am at the swamp trying to attach the rope to the green tree overhanging the big black hole (by clicking the rope on the branches), but the rope will not attach. Did I miss a trigger-point somewhere re the mushroom, or what am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks
Wendy:confused:

Sal 19-01-2008 06:56 AM

Veil of Darkness

Hi Wendy (or any other gamer) how far have you got... I went into the tavern and then into the candlemakers house to speak to his son but although he talks about the lock of hair I can't seem to get it..Any clues. The walkthrough I have says just to engage him in conversation and he will give it to you..not happening...SAL:wondering:

Sal 19-01-2008 06:58 AM

Veil of darkness

Hi there Wendy,....to get the mushroom you must attatch the rope to the tree . click the rope on the character and then it will all happen...SAL

Sal 19-01-2008 07:07 AM

:confused:sorry about the double post but I can't get the edit thing to work..Wendy you have to click the rope onto the character and when it appears in the l hand box click on the hand with rope and it will happen..SAL

WendyMann 19-01-2008 11:01 AM

Hi Sal
Thanks a stack. :laugh: I could kick myself! Thanks for the help re the rope and tree. Much appreciated. I have not got to the candlemakers son/lock of hair yet, but hopefully will do so soon.
Regards Wendy

WendyMann 19-01-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal (Post 316869)
Hi Wendy (or any other gamer) how far have you got... I went into the tavern and then into the candlemakers house to speak to his son but although he talks about the lock of hair I can't seem to get it..Any clues. The walkthrough I have says just to engage him in conversation and he will give it to you..not happening...SAL:wondering:

Hello Sal
I think there is one of two things wrong :-
- your inventory is full, so you can't take the locks (so go store some items somewhere - to test this, I put a few in the corner of the tavern/bar and went to another place on the map then came back and the items were still there).
- you need to first speak to Carmen the healer in a caravan in the gypsy camp if you have not yet done so - she can cure madness inter alia, so follow her conversation threads - she needs ingredients.
Regards Wendy:laugh:

Sal 19-01-2008 08:02 PM

veil of darkness

:) Hi Wendy...Well you could be right I do have a lot of stuff.I'll have a go at doing it the way you said and let you know how I get on.SAL

Sal 21-01-2008 08:52 PM

Veil of Darkness

:) Wendy did get the lock of hair which was as you said linked to the gypsy Carmen..Thanks.. JMB thanks for your help with manual. having problems with e-mail but almost fixed now:laugh: aaah I gotta go to work back in a couple of days...SAL

The current time is 03:44 PM (GMT)