PDA

View Full Version : Saying Farewell...

FreeFreddy
18-10-2004, 09:08 AM
My dear friends, something happened that should never being happened. Natalie was driven over by a drunken car driver. Don't worry about him, he's still alive. Just not looking that good anymore.
Natalie died in a hospital 4 hours after she was brought there. She didn't ever attain consciousness again after the accident. She couldn't say farewell.
With her being gone, almost nothing remains for me anymore to do here. I can feel her calling for me. What remains for me to do is to go out into the world to try to find out the sense of the life and to learn the way of leaving the life peacefully without the need of suicide. I'll leave today evening for a journey without a return.

Before I'll leave, let me give you this three songs as a little excuse for leaving the site just in the moment where it is growing and needing help from everyone.

"Jeanny" by Falco ('http://www.abandonia.com/~freefreddy/Pics/Jeanny%20(12-%20UK%20Version).mp3')
"Out of the Dark (Into the Light)" by Falco ('http://www.abandonia.com/~freefreddy/Pics/Falco%20-%20Out%20Of%20The%20Dark%20(Into%20the%20Light).mp 3')
"Moment of Peace" by Gregorian ('http://www.abandonia.com/~freefreddy/Pics/Gregorian%20-%20Moment%20of%20Peace.mp3')

I hope that by listening to this music you can understand a small part of what I'm feeling now.

Some things I would like to say to my friends here on Abandonia before I'll leave.
Puffin: Don't take the drugs. It will be almost impossible to stop once you become addicted to them. And it's very easy to become addicted to them.
And don't forget: listen to what others think of you, but keep your own opinion. Don't forget to analyze and criticize your actions all the time, though. Don't forget that no one is perfect.
And please say Kristian (I guess I still didn't get the right spelling of his name...) farewell from me.
TheVoid: You should really decide to use your drawing skills in more serious ways, you have very much talent with drawing.
Aaberg: I wish you much luck and happiness with your family. And keep a keen eye on your daughter. But be sure to still let her enough freedom once she'll be older.
Tom: Thank you for anything and for being like you are. And btw., balance doesn't suck. You can control anything. But you can be good at only one thing at one time ;)
Stroggy: Don't be too harsch to others. The more nice you are to all, the more nice all will be to you. We're all just humans. ;)

And also I say farewell to all others I didn't mention here. I didn't want this post to become oversized, though there still would be much I would like to say.
Please don't forget Natalie. She was the most beautiful and merry girl I ever saw so far.
Natalie (http://www.abandonia.com/~freefreddy/Pics/Natalie.jpg)

And don't forget: the death isn't the end. It's just the beginning. Don't fear it. But be good in your life, don't do anything bad that you would repent later. :bye:

Braindead
18-10-2004, 09:25 AM
ow man, that hurts!

my sincere condolences.

Tom Henrik
18-10-2004, 10:18 AM
:blink:

And just when we began to get to know eachother...

I thank you for your advice, I'll keep it in my heart and try to act accordingly.
Please give my condolance to Natsja and the rest of her family as well.

Natalie will be missed :cry:

I hope you will be able to find the light needed to carry on.

If you ever need to talk to someone, you'll always have me.

Kosta
18-10-2004, 10:38 AM
You should try and think about the postive things. Be grateful on the fact that you had the opportunity to spend time and share life experiences with this truly special girl, and remember it as the best period in your life. Such experiences will only make you stronger, and more mature. I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted you to stray from your life's path because of her, but rather make the most of it, and remember her for all time to come. I hope that one day, you will change your mind about the decisions you made.

Red Diablo
18-10-2004, 10:43 AM
I won't say I know you Freddy, because I don't, and I think noone can truly understand how you must feel right now.

What I can say is that to me you seem to be a very nice guy, whose helped all newcomers to this site (including me) to feel welcome in a great way.

You've made me smile many times on this board and I believe most others too.
To me the greatest thing you can give other people is happiness, and you've certainly given that to all here.

My sincere condolences.

aaberg
18-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Ouch, that gotta hurt. I feel very sorry for you and Natalies family. I felt a sting in my heart when I read your post. :(

I hope you will be able to feel hole again, and I hope that time eventually will heal your wounds.

I hope you will return sometime. We will miss you alot if you don't!

BTW, thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind.

Puffin
18-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Dear Freddy, I feel so sorry for your loss. Natalie was a wonderful woman, and she will live on in our hearts. She is in a better place now.

Kristinn also sends his deep condolences.

Thank you so much for your advices, I will keep them in mind.

And remember, we are all here for you.
Take care
:bye:

Data
18-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Cheerio,

I hope that you find what you are looking for and remember that you are always welcome here.

Data.

Martin
18-10-2004, 12:53 PM
I'm really sorry for you.

Take care.

Stroggy
18-10-2004, 03:14 PM
As someone who has attented 5 funerals of close familymembers in the last 3 months I know what you are going through.
Keep your chin up and don't let the world get you down.

The world is a difficult and overall unfair place, I should know.
Terrible stuff happens to good people.
If you are religious you could say its God testing you.
If not then I can't offer you any solace, safe words of support.

wormpaul
18-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Falco - Jeanny

Dear freddy...at moments like this i can`t get the right words in a languege that isnt totally mine...but now i`m listening to this beautiful song and it keeps crying in my head..so take care for yourself and dont forget these words:

There's someone who needs you (falco - Jeanny)

The Niles
18-10-2004, 04:05 PM
My sincerest condolences to you Freddy. I hope you will be able to put this awful tragedy behind you one day and live only with the memories you have.
To my dread I detected a hint in your post about something you might be planning to do. True or false let me say that that is certainly no answer. No matter how difficult going on might seem to you right now life, in time, will become easier again. Ask yourself if you want to do to the people that love you what you are going through right now. I wish you all the strength you need right now to get out of this dark episode in your life.

TheVoid
18-10-2004, 04:14 PM
I couldn't believe it when I knew it.
I'm sincerely sorry for you, Freddy. Natasha was an angel in earth, and now is an angel in Heaven.
I didn't have the luck to know her, but I know you a bit, and can say you're the most sensitive and kind person I've ever known. You ever had a word to cheer up, and to give good advice. I sincerely hope you're not gone forever, since I wish to have the possibilty to get in touch with you again, maybe when you'll have taken your time to find yourself, give your life a sense again.
Thanks for your kind words about drawings:I'll keep it in mind, said from one such as you, they really boost me.

I wish you all the possible good for the future.

See you again, Alfred.

Alberto

Kon-Tiki
18-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Oy man, this sucks. It's exactly why I find drunk people pathetic. Anyways, whatever you do, don't forget Natalie. I'm sure you won't now, but remember her in fifty years time as well. Look back at her with a smile while moving on with your life. Nothing's as bad for her as to either get forgotten or know her loved ones stop their lives because of this. My sincere condolences and take care. Hope you'll find the happiness you're looking for.

Jumjalum
18-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Although I don't know you, you have my deepest condolences Freddy, life is hard on everyone sometimes and I'm thankful that something like that has never happened to someone I love. I'm heartened that you have taken it as well as you seem to and I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Jumjalum

Maikel
18-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Freefreddy, I wish you the best of luck in life. This must be the most dark moment in your life, but remember there are always things worth living for. Treasure those, together with your memories of your girlfriend.

Titan
18-10-2004, 06:48 PM
man... this is sad... :/

You read in newspapers about ppl getting run down or killed by drunk drivers,
but you never expect it to happen to you :(

I think i speak for everyone here, when i say we are sencere in our condolances, and say you have done much for this community that you where a part in.
You will be missed.

Personaly, i have not had that much contact with you, but none the less, i feel for you.
I don't think i even want to know what would happen if my beloved would be pulled away from me, besides from the fact that i would defenetly kill the drunk-driver at first sight.
I just hope you survive this, and can move on.. but never to forget her..

//Martin

aaberg
18-10-2004, 08:27 PM
FreeFreddy. If you ever get in here again, and you read these replies people have posted in this thread, you will find that almost every active abandonia member have posted. Everyone really cares!

A lot of us envied you, when you first told of us Natalie. Non of us envy you now. But we will all be here if you want to talk, and we will be here to support you. Don't rush into irrational actions, it is not always the easy solutions that are the right ones. Think of your friends and family that needs you, and think of Natalies family, who must be as sad as you. Maybe you can find comfort in each other.

I really don't know what to say that might make you feel better, words will probably not be enough anyway. Scream, cry, yell, swear, walk into the nature for hours, run, destroy something, do whatever you need to do, just don't commit suicide or drink yourself into a deep hole, which I guarantee you won't work. When you have gotten a bit more distance to it, and you need to talk about it, turn to the ones you trust.

I hope you all the best, and I hope to see you here again.

Lars Aaberg.

Mr.Peskapoe
18-10-2004, 08:36 PM
That is awful Freddy, I'm not sure what to say except I'm sorry and I hope you'll pull through eventually.

sid-meier-jr
18-10-2004, 10:15 PM
So sad what happens to Natalie , i dont know what to say , i just send a menssage full of hope. i dont gonna use smilies because is unapropied.
I'm not so good writing in english , because that i cant say all what i want to say.
i read the notice and i log in just for send a menssage for Alfred.
the only think i can say is : Alfred , so sorry about what happens , and remember ,
life goes on for you ............. pray for her soul , and remember just the happy moments with her.

From a abandonwaregamer of Chile.

sid-meier-jr
18-10-2004, 10:18 PM
She was very pretty.so sad.

Unknown Hero
18-10-2004, 10:24 PM
I know you can make it! I know you wont give up just like that! :ok:

My deepest condolence! Rest in peace Natalie! :bye:

And don't forget:
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. Enjoy!

Head up, thumbs up! You will soon feel much better, but still keep a picture of Natalie always in your heart and don't ever forget her! :ok:
:cry:

Indie
19-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Owwww, that's so sad :( I'm really sorry for your loss.. And I need a tissue, 'cuz that made me cry :cry: I never got to know you very well but I hope you will come back sometime so I have the chance, because you seem like such a great person.. But again, I'm sorry, and I wish you the best.

~Stine

The_EgAt
19-10-2004, 10:19 AM
I can't possibly imagine how you feel right now, so I just want to offer you my sincere condolences.

Iron_Scarecrow
19-10-2004, 10:47 AM
This is really bad news. I wouldn't know how it feels to lose someone you love, luckily I haven't had to feel it yet, and I'm sure that it's one of the hardest things to go through. I'm sure you still have your memories and I hope they help you get through this hard time.

I believe that when someone dies, they live through all their good memories and experiences throughout their life. I believe this is the heaven that everyone is so fond of and I'm sure she is out there living through her memories and experiences that she shared with everyone she loved. I'm sure she remembers you and will never forgot you.

sid-meier-jr
19-10-2004, 09:40 PM
TRY TO GET FREDDY IN HIMSELF?????????????????????????
FREDDY DONT DO ANYTHING RUSH ; DONT RUSH ; THINK ABOUT LIFE ; THINK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY ; DONT KILL YOURSELF DONT DO THAT . OH MY GOD?????????
OH MEN , THE HUMANITY....... DUDE , DONT KILL YOURSELF . DONT DO THAT , MEN .
YOU HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS TAKE CARING ABOUT YOU.
OH MEN,I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY . JUST PLEASE DONT KILL YOUSELF ......................

FROM CHILE.

FreeFreddy
20-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Heh, you don't need to worry. My time will come yet, but I won't speed up the end. There's still much that needs to be accomplished.
Thank you all for your kind answers. And thank you very much for the flowers.

wormpaul
20-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Oct 20 2004, 03:57 PM
Heh, you don't need to worry. My time will come yet, but I won't speed up the end. There's still much that needs to be accomplished.
Thank you all for your kind answers. And thank you very much for the flowers.
Welcome back Freddy..

What can i say more then: :kosta: :kosta:

FreeFreddy
20-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Thank you. Time for some work again.
And please stop with that smiley, I'm not a god or like...

wormpaul
20-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Oct 20 2004, 04:09 PM
And please stop with that smiley, I'm not a god or like...
Ok...Maybe you also need your own smile :ph34r:

The Niles
20-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Great that you are back Free. Is this smilie ok :ok: ?

Iron_Scarecrow
21-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Howdy. :cheers:

FreeFreddy
21-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by The Picard@Oct 20 2004, 11:44 PM
Great that you are back Free. Is this smilie ok :ok: ?
There's nothing wrong with it. :D

Howdy. :cheers:
Greeting to you, too. :bye:

aaberg
21-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Good to have you back. :)

FreeFreddy
21-10-2004, 11:09 AM
You didn't really think I'll leave you all to post me over, didn't you? :sneaky: :D

aaberg
21-10-2004, 11:10 AM
I don't know what I thought. I hoped you would come back, and you did. :D

Iron_Scarecrow
21-10-2004, 11:17 AM
I actually thought you wouldn't come back for at least a week or two. Time to think, and all that.

FreeFreddy
21-10-2004, 11:18 AM
That's what I do now, sitting home alone. And you're here to help me not to feel entirely terrible. ;)

Iron_Scarecrow
21-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Oh well I'm sure we are all flattered that you turned to us. And I'm sure we all will do our best to make you feel better and get back on your feet, ready to fight the world.

Maikel
21-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Don't forget your real-life relatives though. It's hard to :cheers: with us here

Kon-Tiki
21-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Whoopee! Welcome back :w00t:

Tom Henrik
21-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Oct 21 2004, 11:09 AM
You didn't really think I'll leave you all to post me over, didn't you? :sneaky: :D
DAMN!...

I mean NO, of course not.... never crossed my mind... :angel:

Crap

Iron_Scarecrow
21-10-2004, 01:49 PM
LOL LOL LOL Hoping for an extra week or so to catch up on posts were you?

wormpaul
21-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Oct 21 2004, 11:09 AM
Then you should stay at least away for 4 months...

Maybe then ill reach ever so many post like the "Spam Slut nr. 1" :max:

FreeFreddy
21-10-2004, 03:37 PM
I really hope for you that you didn't mean me with "Spam Slut nr. 1". If you did, you have time until Monday to show me even one post of me that can be seen as spam. Or take your words back. If not, there'll be war. :angry:
:karate: :rifle:

TheVoid
21-10-2004, 03:45 PM
I don't think you'd ever spammed (though I myself called you "spammer" some time ago :bleh: ), posted very short posts, this yes, but not that many as other ppl (worms? :sneaky: :tease: ) trying to reach the eight part of your total posts number. :whistle:

FreeFreddy
21-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by TheVoid@Oct 21 2004, 05:45 PM
trying to reach the eight part of your total posts number.** :whistle:
And even then I only spammed in the official Bump Thread. B)

wormpaul
21-10-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Oct 21 2004, 03:37 PM
I really hope for you that you didn't mean me with "Spam Slut nr. 1". If you did, you have time until Monday to show me even one post of me that can be seen as spam. Or take your words back. If not, there'll be war. :angry:
:karate: :rifle:
Ikes...

Never mean to insult you...for me it`s just a word that we use a lot on other forums...

So plz no war..

I hate :sniper: and :rifle:

So :angel: :angel:

FreeFreddy
21-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Ok, went through this time. :max:

Tom Henrik
22-10-2004, 09:43 AM
But it IS true.

Freddy has got this huge postcount by frequently using the Bump Thread in the past, and now he is storming the Game Name Game topic. Shame on him! :ranting:

Hehehe :tomato:

FreeFreddy
22-10-2004, 10:48 AM
I'm innocent. I just enjoy to post much, like you. And even more than you. And the Game Name Game thread is just the perfect one to do that. :angel:

Fawfulhasfury
17-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Um, how did I miss this topic??? My sympathys, Freddy, maybe. Hey, cheer up.
I SAID CHEER UP!!!! NOW!!!! CHEER UP, D@#$ IT!!!! Um, please cheer up. Now stop puddlin up, freddy. You'll have me doin it. :cry:

FreeFreddy
17-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Oh god, what's with you? :blink:
It's a past thing now, I just remembered it since exactly two moths will have been passed tomorrow since this happened. Which brings some sad memories, but don't worry, I'm not crazy now or like that.. :rolleyes: ;)

Fawfulhasfury
17-12-2004, 03:38 PM
I know, I was just posting what I woulda posted had I seen this topic.
I'm still crazy, though. :bleh:

wormpaul
17-12-2004, 03:38 PM
hahaha..

Verly late FawFhull...

Where have you been all the time???

FreeFreddy
17-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Creating his own evil identity all the time... :bleh:

Fawfulhasfury
17-12-2004, 03:49 PM
In lala land, mostly. Killing cute forest creatures. I didn't even know this topic existed. Just giving my condolences now, since I missed my chance two months ago.

FreeFreddy
17-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Thank you.
Well, it happened long ago now, so I think there's no point to discuss in this thread anymore. I'll close it now. ;)