PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United - The Double

Kosta
11-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available) (http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/238)

Durak
11-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Now that I think about it, I really enjoy sport games. Plus who could give up playing football or playing with Manchester United?

Red Diablo
11-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Durak@Oct 11 2004, 02:25 PM
Plus who could give up playing football or playing with Manchester United?
I second that ! :D :whistle:

marko river
11-10-2004, 03:39 PM
This is bad, poor, idiotic game. You can buy or sell players and there are no contracts, no ages, you can play 50 seasons and players will be same. You can even turn off playing and just be a coach. You can't even score until you find the way of cheating the goalkeeper, ball keeps runing away from you....

And then you will become more skilled and faster as you keep on playing and you will be amazed. I never believed that sports playing game can be so fun. After FIFA, which was bad but fun, I thought that only thing that other games can have is option for multiplayer and that is that. Then I found out this funny game and I really loved it. If you want to be a manager, get Championship Manager 2 or 3 (new one, 4 is bigger but you easily create good scores). But if you want something funny and fast, download this! :D

Danny252
11-10-2004, 04:57 PM
huh? Multiple personalities or something?!

Well, That download went fast..

Danny252
11-10-2004, 05:37 PM
how on earth do you play?! all I can do is replay, show the score and kick the ball! the guys don't even move! They just run away..

FreeFreddy
11-10-2004, 05:39 PM
They just run away..
:lol: :lol: Lol :D :lol:

Danny252
12-10-2004, 04:08 PM
they don't like me :'(
are you meant to use the mouse or the keyboard or what?

Red Diablo
12-10-2004, 07:22 PM
If you set up the options before you start playing you can set any keys you like, you can even use a joystick! :ok:

marko river
13-10-2004, 10:42 AM
My defaults were 'O' and 'P' for left-right, 'Q' and 'A' for up-down and Space for shooting.
Can anyone tell me how to substitue a player except during half-time??????????

Danny252
13-10-2004, 08:15 PM
how do you change the keys?

FlyByAl
27-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Quite why anyone would want to download his sack of pony I don't know! A game specifically about Man Utd!? What next Advanced Arsenal Simulator! Theres only one team in for the title now!

Come on you Blues!!!

mfap
25-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I have a question not about this game but another game CM2 that I downloaded from flashback abandonware. Having downloaded the game I attempted to open it but without success. I emailed the person running the site and he suggested that I use the cd crack found in the zip file. I have not found this file and there has been no reply to my further emails, can anyone tell me how I can get this game to work.

Abi79
30-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by mfap@Feb 25 2005, 05:58 PM
I have a question not about this game but another game CM2 that I downloaded from flashback abandonware. Having downloaded the game I attempted to open it but without success. I emailed the person running the site and he suggested that I use the cd crack found in the zip file. I have not found this file and there has been no reply to my further emails, can anyone tell me how I can get this game to work.

thanks* :ot:
Search abandonware sites for the game. The sites which contain the game should also have the crack for it. Try to search the game here (http://www.the-underdogs.org), here (http://www.freeoldies.com) or here (http://www.bhlegend.com). :ok:

samtam90
30-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by mfap@Feb 25 2005, 05:58 PM

You should post in troubleshooting or request, not here.

piller
20-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by marko_river@Oct 11 2004, 03:39 PM
This is bad, poor, idiotic game. You can buy or sell players and there are no contracts, no ages, you can play 50 seasons and players will be same. You can even turn off playing and just be a coach. You can't even score until you find the way of cheating the goalkeeper, ball keeps runing away from you....

And then you will become more skilled and faster as you keep on playing and you will be amazed. I never believed that sports playing game can be so fun. After FIFA, which was bad but fun, I thought that only thing that other games can have is option for multiplayer and that is that. Then I found out this funny game and I really loved it. If you want to be a manager, get Championship Manager 2 or 3 (new one, 4 is bigger but you easily create good scores). But if you want something funny and fast, download this! :D
true

Nigga
06-07-2006, 01:53 AM
[font=Century Gothic][size=7]Does anybody know HOW TO REDEFINE KEYS???????
:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:
It seems that when running towards goal (pressing Q+P or A+O) the program doesn't recognize pressing of the third key (SPACE) while when two players playing, second players' controls are OK.
:((((( :(((((((( :((((((((

bruno
06-07-2006, 09:48 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadowlord Shearer @ Jul 6 2006, 02:53 AM) 241778</div>
It seems that when running towards goal (pressing Q+P or A+O) the program doesn't recognize pressing of the third key (SPACE) while when two players playing, second players' controls are OK.
[/b]

Sorry but you can not redefine the keys, the game donīt have that option. :wallbash:

Nigga
06-07-2006, 10:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jul 6 2006, 12:48 PM) 241839</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadowlord Shearer @ Jul 6 2006, 02:53 AM) 241778
[/b]

Sorry but you can not redefine the keys, the game donīt have that option. :wallbash:
[/b][/quote]

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
It's a pity!
It's awful!!!!
And is there another way to make those nasty key combinations work???
It's not fun to play when I can't even shoot at the goal! :(

KARABASAN
22-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Super Game .... thanks

quinny
11-07-2007, 01:53 AM
can't seem to locate the joystick option and the setup file in my download does nothing, frustration of the highest lvel as I loved this game as a youngster.
:angry:

Guest_David_*
10-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Hello, Can i save a league or a Cup or any other championship?