PDA

View Full Version : Axels Magic Hammer [NON-PC]

opcteam
03-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Hello,

I found that site, while I was searching in Google...there are many good games in here! :ok:

I hope that I can explain it right, because Iīm german, although my english is not soooo bad ;)

Ok, letīs go...

Ehm...I still can remember that it is a Jump nī Run, I was playing it when I was ca. 8 or 9 years old (now 20) It was an Amiga Game, playing in the past (I think it was in the middle ages or something else but Iīm not sure!) and the "hero" screamed totally wacky wenn he died. He was very small and the graphic wasnīt very nice. Unfortunately I canīt remember the name...I liked it very much and I found it nowhere!!

I searched for the game on your site already but I donīt made a find. :tai:

Just remember old amiga Jump nī Runs and write it down...maybe it "clicks" in my brain :D

Thanks!

Marcel

Gelfo
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Hm, the first thing that came into my mind was Gods.. but that's way older than the middle ages and the graphics aren't small.. or rubbish... but he does scream when he dies.

Can you remember anything else? Like... what the goal was?

win98
04-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah i will be able to help easier If I know the name anyway hey Gelfo nice aviater :roflol:

punch999
05-03-2006, 01:09 AM
Unfortionatly it rings a bell to me to. But I also can't remember the name.

Good english by the way. It is enough to make most native english people look bad. :)

opcteam
05-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 5 2006, 02:09 AM
Good english by the way. It is enough to make most native english people look bad. :)
Oh thx! I keep that in mind :ok:

Folks...I found it :D

On a special Amiga Games site where tons of screenshots can be found. Itīs Axelīs Magic Hammer! :max:

But there is no possibility to download it *grml* I want this f**** game...now!! :D

Marcel

Gelfo
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by win98@Mar 4 2006, 07:12 PM
hey Gelfo nice aviater
I feel I should mention at this point that I'm not a Trekkie.. at all. I've never watched/read a whole episode/film/book of Star Trek and I'm only using this picture for the weekly 'theme' and because I thought it was ,as you did, funny.

Dave
23-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I didn't find any pc version of Axel's Magic Hammer.
Sorry, rejected.