PDA

View Full Version : Lotus 3 - The Ultimate Challenge

Kosta
11-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available) (http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/55)

Omuletzu
11-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I recently downloaded this game (from abandonia of course) and i can tell you it's simply marvelous.I think i'm becoming addicted to it :twisted:
Anyway, it's a great game and i recomend it to all of you abandonians.

Eminent
18-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Haha, I'll always remember this game as the one that gave my poor old Pentium 100 the Junkie virus...LOL

- Eminent

mthestar
25-10-2004, 08:32 PM
i need to know how cani play this game when i unzip this file game i have 3 files
lotus.cfg
lotus.dat
lotus.exe
and i double click at lotus.exe application file why i can't play this game
i see the pop up message from windows that
The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

How can i play this game? Who's knew my problem please tell me.
I use windowsXP and windows ME Can't play right?

wormpaul
26-10-2004, 01:10 PM
You need to play this game under DOSBOX..

there it works perfect (for me) :angel:

mouse31e
30-10-2004, 09:55 PM
For some reason this evening I felt I had to play this game and I that I would be unable to live with myself if I didn't.

So I did and it was good.

But then I played 2 player with my girlfriend and its even better.

So I'm happy and for no particular reason I thought I'd let you all know. :D

I ran it in dosbox and it was fine.

JJXB
30-10-2004, 11:02 PM
i played the amiga version and im considering dling it from here :D

Sebatianos
30-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah, it runs fine in dosBox, but I think the game has a bug in it. When I start from the last possition it says I'm 1st, but whan I pass ALL other cars it says I'm 5th. :blink:

wormpaul
31-10-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Oct 30 2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah, it runs fine in dosBox, but I think the game has a bug in it. When I start from the last possition it says I'm 1st, but whan I pass ALL other cars it says I'm 5th. :blink:
I got the same problem..

But when you finished the game you see your real position...so that doesnt matter to me..

Only strange that the one that reviewed the game didnt saw that :blink:

mouse31e
31-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Interesting!

I don't have that problem at all. Mine always gives me the correct position.

stevil
08-12-2004, 12:44 AM
Damn, I remember playing this for hours when I was but a wee tot. Just downloaded. I remember it being such a great game, I hope it still plays well. If not, I'll just go blast some ethereals in XCOM. Thanks for uploading.

-s.

Scorpionkg
23-12-2004, 08:33 AM
Damn, I remember playing this for hours when I was but a wee tot. Just downloaded. I remember it being such a great game, I hope it still plays well. If not, I'll just go blast some ethereals in XCOM. Thanks for uploading.

I've never had the words taken out of my mouth so cleanly! I spent ages perfecting my driving skills until finally I could beat my older brother. For some reason after that he stopped playing.....?

adsasdw13212
11-01-2005, 07:41 PM
the music is the best part of the game

20-01-2005, 01:31 PM
start in the first position and ending up on the 5th isnt a problem. its your gear you idiot. On the right side is showed how much time you have left or your position, depending on your racing-type

commodore.com
16-02-2005, 01:25 PM
was there an engine sound? coss i dont hear it

dr_st
19-02-2005, 02:22 PM
As far as I remember, engine sound (and all other sounds) were audible only if you disabled music. Before a race you can choose one out of six musical tracks, or choose "00", which will give you no music, but sounds.

Guest_Jimbo
26-03-2005, 03:47 AM
Hah, I remember playing one of the lotus games on my dads Atari (Either that or my uncles Amiga, I was young and can't remember) years ago, I fell in love with it then and I'm still in love with it now! Absoloutly brilliant game, that's close to my heart.

lethe
26-03-2005, 06:28 AM
Very nice. One of the few racing games I played back then, me and my cousin were totally mad about this one. Must have finished it at least 500 times (no exageration, I just loved it) until I got a virus and lost the game.

inotoni
02-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Woohoo! I'm proud to say that Lotus is the only racing game that still survive and kicking in my computer since my 286 to my P4 today! I even stunned when I had my first multimedia 486 and heard the soundtrack from my speakers for the first time. Even in PC Speaker I won't complain. I love the thrill of passing in racing mode better than the trial.

By the way shouldn't this is Lotus I not Lotus 3? Go Abandonia, get those Lotus II & III too!

purple16
03-05-2005, 07:31 AM
hell yeah! i've been searching for this game since getting a P4 and the last time i played it was when i had a P233 :D

a great game, and i'm playin it all over again. :kosta:

kota
13-05-2005, 11:41 PM
owgh :help:

i believe i have a mental problem with this game.... WHERE IS THE REFUEL BUTTON?!?!?!??

i need some help

:cry:

dr_st
14-05-2005, 06:59 AM
There is no refuel button. You just stop in the designated refueling area.

kota
14-05-2005, 12:49 PM
:cry:

i'm still crying...
i can't stop! my speed is always 016 what ever i (don't) do... but thanx for the tip anyway...

Aquila
23-05-2005, 01:01 PM
I have exactly the same problem - I can't get the silly car to stop, even with brakes full on. And what's incredibly frustrating is that I KNOW that there's a way of stopping and refuelling, and that I used to know it when I played this game back in the day... but I can't remember it now! :cry:

Anyway, I still have a blast playing it!

dr_st
23-05-2005, 01:06 PM
I think you might need to hold the right arrow as well as the brake to refuel.

kota
23-05-2005, 04:29 PM
:wall: no, right arrow + brakes don't work - it just pushes me against the refueling signs... but timed playing is just as fun:) :tnx:

dr_st
26-05-2005, 11:57 AM
The designated area is AFTER the refueling signs, not in the midst of them.

Aquila
27-05-2005, 11:40 AM
AH HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :Brain:

Now I remember!

Heh. Thanks a million. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back and beat Nigel Mainsail. ;)

Kota: look for an extra lane on the right of the main road; right arrow + brake works there, and you just have to stop to refuel.

Roberto
03-06-2005, 07:27 AM
I had tried lots of things to make this Great Game Work and it was as easy as checking out this forum and hearing about DOSBox. I tried lots of emus before, but none as effective as this one. Thanks a lot. Perhaps some day I'll blame you all for making me waste my life upon this computer, but, don't care, if that day comes I won't writte it down here.

Thanks a lot... for now. :ok:

kota
07-06-2005, 04:43 PM
OH MY GOD, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!
I can drive!!
I can stop!
I can refuel!
I can drive!
:Brain:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

25-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao! My favourite, old game.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yuppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Zethiel
07-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Where can i find DOSBOX, can someone please tell me exactly what i have and how i have to do, to play this game please?

Signed,
Zethiel

A. J. Raffles
07-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Zethiel@Aug 7 2005, 11:00 PM
Where can i find DOSBOX, can someone please tell me exactly what i have and how i have to do, to play this game please?

Signed,
Zethiel
You can find the DOSBox download right here (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/download.php?main=1), and I strongly suggest that you follow the instructions of Anubis' Excellent DOSBox Tutorial™ (http://www.abandonia.com/main.php?nav=index&FAQ=1) to set it up properly.

gorkur
10-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Ok, this was a great game!

Just one thing..

I just DL'ed the game tonight and played through the tournament and got 1st place in all the races!

Except in the last one because in the last two laps the damn car got to max speed 100! (Well, it crawled to a screaming 120 when going downhill. Kinda reminds me of a Fiat I once owned).

And I ended up in last place!

This makes me a bit pissed off :ranting:

Bp103
07-12-2005, 08:35 AM
AWSOM Its a Pritive Gran trismo. I like it :ok:

This Game would be good for game boy Advance
Is there any dos emulators for GBA Any Way

Biscuit
08-12-2005, 02:31 AM
This is the dogs alright. I remember saving up all my pocket money for this one. The first game I went to the store by myself to buy. Historic.

But I still prefer the original. I've managed to dig up an old Atari emulation of Lotus I (that has a smaller screen than my 80s portable TV!) And I can't get it to work in MaxUAE or E-UAE (I'm on Mac OS X).

Does anyone know if one's been brought out or could be done for DosBox?

Massimo JTS_Max
18-12-2005, 10:51 PM
This is my first game I played 12 years ago. Having find it now is something indescriveable. Thanks Abbandonia!!!!

hello
20-02-2006, 10:43 AM
helo i must enter a code at the start-up, but i don't know which one!! please help!!

Sebatianos
20-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by hello@Feb 20 2006, 01:43 PM
i must enter a code at the start-up
No, you don't have to (the game's cracked).

02-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Awesome , i have been searching for this game for ages, i was hooked on it in the older days late 90s, its an awesome game

Sherban
20-05-2006, 04:51 AM
Omg...I had some games when my Mom bought a 486 from Ger to Romania but I must admit I played Lotus from 95 to 99...or maybe even 2001.

The problem I got and I see many here have the same is Lotus 3 wownt work on a modern PC unless u have a emulator which I found hard to get, Nevertheles im gonna link what I found, and it works.http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/news.php?show_news=1

Also someone said that when you get first place you end up last in the next race. Its not a bug, the starting order is determined as the opposite of ur last race's standings. Damn I used to play this soo much with my friend in Romania, Now im in Canada and onone cared :(

Anyway, nice to see its becoming more popular again

Oh, and about the custom track option. Go to RECS. There you can edit a track and then select the ROUND circle in the diff selection to play it. It kicks behind, this is how I entertained myself all there years. BTW each map has a code and it can be easily decifered.

Oh,well have fun :)

The Fifth Horseman
24-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Sherban... we link to DosBox from our site and have a lot of info on how to use it. It's not as obscure as you might think ;).

Altough the real deal (aka a proper 486 machine) always beats an emulator. :)

Tungsten
24-06-2006, 08:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dr_st @ Feb 19 2005, 11:22 AM) 69097</div>
As far as I remember, engine sound (and all other sounds) were audible only if you disabled music. Before a race you can choose one out of six musical tracks, or choose "00", which will give you no music, but sounds.
[/b]

There is a workaround for this! I captured all the ingame music into wave files via DosBOX and then used the LAME encoder to compress the files into MP3 since the MP3 files are much smaller and load faster in Winamp. Now I just play the music in the background in Winamp while playing the game on Track 00 to hear the engine sounds. :ok:

PS: To engage/disengage fullscreen modes, use ALT+ENTER in DosBOX. It looks even better in the fullscreen mode with both, music and engine sounds. :w00t:

25-07-2006, 02:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sebatianos @ Oct 30 2004, 11:27 PM) 21780</div>
[/b]
what dos box do you have i have 0.65 and it runs fine

25-07-2006, 02:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burkfactor @ Feb 2 2005, 09:10 PM) 60670</div>
Some questions:

1.Does it work on windows XP

2.What is DOSBOX

please answear thanks
[/b]
it dose not work in xp dos box is a eimulator that is like dos execepts mouns auotmaticly

25-07-2006, 07:07 AM
ahhh... the gfx, the gameplay, the muuusic. Old times ^_^

The games don't have a soul anymore like the oldies.
Too bad

or good?

nace
17-08-2006, 07:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 25 2006, 07:07 AM) 244944</div>
ahhh... the gfx, the gameplay, the muuusic. Old times ^_^

The games don't have a soul anymore like the oldies.
Too bad

or good?
[/b]

to bad i would say...
I`m a young man, but an old gamer :D :rifle: :sniper: :guitar:

22-09-2006, 12:33 PM
No problems. Just that i think my old Commodore Amiga had better graphics and sound? wished we could "hack" this game and like change our cars shape and size? Perhaps design a lotus hovercraft or make a mod for racing underwater with a classic james-bond movie lotus esprit. Or X- wing? i dunno its even possible. meh.. LOL. :bleh:

Until then imma just gonna dig this game until Jeep and Heli is uploaded. Thats another GG to look out for.

adios!

:kosta: !Hail Lotus! :kosta:

panos
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wormpaul @ Oct 26 2004, 01:10 PM) 20212</div>
You need to play this game under DOSBOX..

there it works perfect (for me) :angel:
[/b]
how can ido this
:angry:

The Fifth Horseman
07-11-2006, 11:39 AM
DosBox (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net) should be utilised.
Dosbox is assimilated under following location (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/download.php?main=1).

Lifeforms unfamiliar with DosBox should analyze the official DosBox FAQ (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php).
Basic Setup and Installation (http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?page=Basic+Setup+and+Installation+of+Dos Box) is a Priority One starting location for that task.
DosBox installation includes file "README.TXT". Contents of the file should be assimilated by <lifeform> prior to any attempts of interaction with DosBox.

CatZilla
06-12-2006, 08:29 PM
God, I remember playing this when I was soo little waaaaay back 10 years ago....
Always played it with my brother =)

Tycoon
11-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Lotus 3 is surely one of the best racing games ever for the PC despite the age of it. It can't match the technical brilliance of modern racers of course, but for sheer fun, you can't beat it :) I used to play this as a kid and I'm still playing it now :)

It's a shame that it isn't possible to create a re-make with Internet multiplayer features, but the lag would be much too difficult to manage on a game as fast as this :) Still, LAN multiplayer would still be handy :)

Guest_ali_*
07-01-2007, 07:36 PM
This game is my all time favourite racer, not just for the PC, but for all platforms.

This may sound strange, but the review sums most of the reasons up:

* You can play this game immediately - you don't have to be an expert to play it
* The game is not 100% realistic, but for this game that actually *helps!* because it makes it fast, smooth and enjoyable.
* The game runs on a 4MB RAM 486, maybe even 386 with VGA. It don't need much but it looks good and sounds amazing - those MOD based sounds were great.
* This PC version of the 'Ultimate Challenge' was far better than Lotus 1 or 2, and also much better than similar versions for Sega Genesis/Megadrive etc. I think the Amiga version was almost the same though.

Regardless - this wins my Number one racer of all time. Very addictive gaming that a seasoned racer fan can enjoy just as much as someone who plays it for the first time.

Ali

BigRow
16-01-2007, 03:22 PM
I've got a problem with the game. I tried to start it but it failed showing me an error message 'Cannot fint lotus.dat', but I've unzipped it as every zip archive and the file lotus.dat is in the right folder.

What do you think should I do?

I'm working with Win98Se and I always try to start the game in the DOS mode.

Thanks

Icewolf
17-01-2007, 09:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigRow @ Jan 16 2007, 05:22 PM) 275190</div>
What do you think should I do?[/b]
I think you did a perfectly right thing by asking in this super-forum! ;) :ok:
Originally posted by BigRow
I'm working with Win98Se and I always try to start the game in the DOS mode.

Thanks

Does that mean, you shut down in Dos Mode? That should actually work.
Probably someone knows if Lotus is picky with the path it's installed in?

Tycoon
17-01-2007, 10:56 PM
I would advice running it under Dosbox. It only needs 3,000 cycles to run perfectly and nearly all modern PC's will support that. You'll get the full rendition of the great sound too, something you may not get under Dos mode.

Dosbox can be downloaded here

http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/news.php?show_news=1

GTX2GvO
06-02-2007, 12:19 PM
I had the Demo version where you only had 1 track to race.

And the full edition. Where you could create your OWN tracks!!!

Got it on some diskette somewhere. Ned to look that gem up some time soon.

:ok:

Tycoon
07-02-2007, 08:44 PM
If anybody is interested, I believe the demo track is code: EMMKGGKGG-25 :)

I also had the demo diskette, but lost it years ago. I only have the full game now.

vlad
23-03-2007, 07:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wormpaul @ Oct 31 2004, 07:49 AM) 21814</div>
I got the same problem..

But when you finished the game you see your real position...so that doesnt matter to me..

Only strange that the one that reviewed the game didnt saw that :blink:
[/b]

It's not your position, it's your gear :)

Icewolf
26-03-2007, 08:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vlad @ Mar 23 2007, 10:47 PM) 284731</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wormpaul @ Oct 31 2004, 07:49 AM) 21814
Yeah, it runs fine in dosBox, but I think the game has a bug in it. When I start from the last possition it says I'm 1st, but whan I pass ALL other cars it says I'm 5th. :blink: I got the same problem..
Only strange that the one that reviewed the game didnt saw that :blink:[/b]It's not your position, it's your gear :)[/b][/quote] :hysterical:

26-03-2007, 12:21 PM
iam from mozambique i want a game but how to pay?

Icewolf
26-03-2007, 12:37 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 26 2007, 02:21 PM) 285050</div>iam from mozambique i want a game but how to pay?[/b]If you just want to play Lotus 3 (http://www.abandonia.com/games/en/55/Lotus3UltimateChallenge.htm) you don't need to pay for it. You can download it from Abandonia!

Crikey
28-03-2007, 01:20 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sebatianos @ Oct 30 2004, 11:27 PM) 21780</div>
[/b]

Nope. No bug.

Left side == CURRENT GEAR (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc)
Right Side == Current Position (20,19,...,...,1)

Great game! Loved this as a kid.

AnandVVN
12-04-2007, 02:26 PM
This is one addictive game. Very simple controls lovely graphics and sound and music. One nice feature of the game is that even without the music you can play and its not boring. Any way the fun part of the game is that you can construct your track by entering codes. You can enter code like alpha number or a name and track is made for you. The game has single player mode or two player mode. The players can either race against time or opponents. Its worth download. Play it and get addicted. It gets 5 stars

25-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't hear an engine sound either. but it works perfectly on dosbox for me :D

J()hny
29-04-2007, 04:21 PM
:unsure: Guys I have a problem! When I need to tank my car wont stop. The minimum speed is 16 km/h(!) so i lose every race. What can I do? If you have somethin please email me [BEEEP] :unsure:

Icewolf
02-05-2007, 06:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J()hny @ Apr 29 2007, 06:21 PM) 288818</div>:unsure: Guys I have a problem! When I need to tank my car wont stop. The minimum speed is 16 km/h(!) so i lose every race. What can I do? If you have somethin please email me :unsure:Pulling right over and breaking always worked for me. :huh:

Dave
04-06-2007, 02:31 PM
yahiii! :w00t:
Totally awesome...unfortunatly amiga version had better graphic effects...

KARABASAN
22-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Super Super Super .....

trikztar
23-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Ooh. I had totally forgotten this game - gonna give it a go for sure. Chickacheekah...(The only sound I remember from that game heh)

22-10-2007, 01:10 PM
when i was 5 years old this was my favourite game im so lucky to find it here
im now only 14 years old but as a kid played lots of dos games.
P.S. why aren t you taking any new members?i love this page i downloaded a lots from it and i would want to be a member.
P.P.S my dosbox cant open files unles theyre exe file isnt in Cdrive so i have to move the files every time
or it rewrites english.pak or something like that
:sos: :sos: :sos:

The Fifth Horseman
22-10-2007, 03:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 22 2007, 03:10 PM) 316946</div>
P.S. why aren t you taking any new members?i love this page i downloaded a lots from it and i would want to be a member.[/b]
For the moment Abandonia is moving over to a new server and the registrations have been temporarily disabled. You will be able to register an account when the move is complete. We apologize for inconvenience.

P.P.S my dosbox cant open files unles theyre exe file isnt in Cdrive so i have to move the files every time or it rewrites english.pak or something like that
:sos: :sos: :sos:
[/b]
First, DOSBox can only run EXE, COM and BAT files.
Second, your explanation of the problem does not indicate what the problem actually is. Please tell us what were you exactly trying to do, what commands you entered and what didn't work. If there are any error messages, Include their exact text.

22-10-2007, 06:16 PM
i cannot enter exe files located in other documents
C:>Games>dave2(just an example)

The Fifth Horseman
23-10-2007, 07:16 AM
First, enter that directory:
cd c:\games\dave2

Then input the name of the exe and it will work.

23-10-2007, 03:28 PM
oh no matter i found the solution i just change the conf. every time
in dos i even cant write \ but / beacuse i have european keyboard cant even write :
but in conf. i can write anything and its quicker than copying all the files :ok:

The Fifth Horseman
23-10-2007, 04:01 PM
If you have a non-standard keyboard layout, you can change the layout used by DOSBox by modifying the conf file as well.

_r.u.s.s.
25-10-2007, 02:01 PM
you can just search harder, i have an european keyboard. and btw alt+num92 works as well

iohann
16-04-2008, 07:51 PM
that was my favourite racing game in 90s. even when NFS was released i was still loving lotus :)
strogly recommended for everybody ;)

DarkStar88
06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Yet another wonderful game resurrected from the mists of time by Abandonia. I can hardly believe my eyes. Lotus?! After all these years? :woot2: :D

I played this as a wee sprout, with PC-speaker FX no less! In fact I can still hear the bleepy tunes that made me bounce in my seat. Haven't heard better music in that medium ever since.

*modifies dosbox configuration*

...and there we go. :clap::clap:

Playing now and reviving many wonderful memories. Thank you Kosta so much for uploading this. :OK:

CLA
11-12-2010, 10:15 PM
I loved more the Lotus 1-2 on AMIGA, but this is a very good conversion on pc.
The RECS throws it a lot!
Anyway, I recommend everyone using an emulator to run AMIGA versions..
Worth it because the 1st & 2nd part of the game, and the nice digital music & sounds.

brunolinuxf1
01-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I won a championship game at my old school. And guess what, the game was Lotus 3, and as a reward, I got a joystick for flight simulators. That was in 1996!

atase
17-10-2012, 11:22 AM
There is a bug in the game

time tournament - 9 of 15

in the last cricle I never finished that because the time always is not enough!!

theelf
02-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi guys, sorry old bump

I know DOS is floppy version, but anyone knows if exist a CD version?

(like amiga CD32 Lotus trilogy)

Thanks!

zirkoni
03-08-2015, 02:27 PM
anyone knows if exist a CD version?
Yes, there is a CD version for DOS but it only contains this one game since the others were never ported for DOS. It's basicly just the floppy disk version on a CD-Rom, contains the manual in pdf format and Adobe Reader installers for DOS/Windows.

theelf
04-08-2015, 06:41 AM
Yes, there is a CD version for DOS but it only contains this one game since the others were never ported for DOS. It's basicly just the floppy disk version on a CD-Rom, contains the manual in pdf format and Adobe Reader installers for DOS/Windows.

Hi!! thanks for reply! :OK:

ohh... no CDDA? just floppy game in a CD? :dislike:

I was looking for the game on ebay, if you confirm no cdda music, i will stop now, and save some money

Greetings

Smiling Spectre
04-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Well, at least I can found CD in MDF image, and it's really 8MB. Sorry. :/

theelf
04-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Well, at least I can found CD in MDF image, and it's really 8MB. Sorry. :/

Hi! thanks!

I was going to buy, because love the game, I have amiga, CD32, megadrive and PC floppy version.... but i refuse to pay for a CD version without cdda :smile2: jaja

Can you share the link to mdf please? at least i will check any diferences with floppy

Thanks

Smiling Spectre
08-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I uploaded the game to the my folder on the Abandonia FTP.

Because it's such a little CD-Image (archive is 9Mb, MDF/MDS is 18Mb), maybe it can be uploaded into "extras" section of the game?