PDA

View Full Version : Favorite commands in sport

Red Diablo
21-09-2004, 11:12 AM
After watching 'my' Manchester United humiliate Puffins Liverpool yesterday, I thought it could be fun to see if anyone's interested in sports here ?

What's you favourite sport, team and player ?

Mine:

Football (no it's NOT called soccer :D )
Manchester United
Paul Scholes, the ginger genius

Let's have yours! :bye:

Stobe
21-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Well, i have two sports that i like, one is football and second is the full-contact sports.

We only see here is the championship league. Maan that Real-Madrid is sure in a hurry to change their coach. ( I don't have any favorites, only game the counts.)

And we also see eurosport-channel (whippii) so the K1 is familier, The flying dutch is pretty good. no?

PS. isn't scholes pretty old?

Puffin
22-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Liverpool, Milan Baros. Although I haven't been watching as much as I used to... :huh:

And then if anybody recognices Ei?ur Smári Gudjohnsen from Chelsea... He's cool. Icelandic, of course :sneaky:

Kiddiarni
22-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Football is boring...

I like...CURLING...

actually..i don't...i like...streetball...

I practice Tae Kwon Do...red belt...i would love to be a martial arts nerd like Jackie Chan :P :ph34r:

FreeFreddy
22-09-2004, 01:05 PM
So you would like to mess with me when you're more skilled? ;)
Btw., Tae Kwon Do is NOT what Jakie Chan uses. It's rather a light fighting style with the legs mostly and isn't very impressive in fights.
Jakie Chan is rather practicing Shaolin Kung-Fu like it's called officially. And training Kung-Fu is a thing that needs all the free time of your life, because it's hard to become good in it but then you're truly a skilled and strong fighter when you become trained long enough. The training itself is also very hard, so if you're lazy, don't even think to try. ;)

Maikel
22-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Puffin@Sep 22 2004, 12:08 AM
Liverpool, Milan Baros. Although I haven't been watching as much as I used to... :huh:

And then if anybody recognices Ei?ur Smári Gudjohnsen from Chelsea... He's cool. Icelandic, of course :sneaky:
Milan Baros....the horror :blink:

He's a Crybaby, just like that Christiano Ronaldo character. :cry:

:twisted:

TheVoid
22-09-2004, 01:21 PM
http://membres.lycos.fr/bcnflat/hpbimg/FC%20BARCELONA%201.jpg

Puffin
22-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey Baros is cool.
Really cool.

Red Diablo
22-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Maikel@Sep 22 2004, 01:15 PM
He's a Crybaby, just like that Christiano Ronaldo character. :cry:

HEY ! Watch it :twisted:

I'm reporting you for abuse :bleh: :D

FreeFreddy
22-09-2004, 02:30 PM
http://www.fanandmore.de/eurosport/media/s04_logo.jpg
Schalke! Schalke! Ole, ole ole olee!

madferret
22-09-2004, 02:40 PM
Manchester United
Roy Keane sex god :bleh:

Red Diablo
22-09-2004, 02:42 PM
@ TheVoid:

Barca made the deal of the season this summer, getting Henrik Larsson for 0 is excellent business. He's still great even if he's a bit older. :ok:

Prox
22-09-2004, 04:32 PM
HANDBALL!!!
Mirza Đomba rox!!!

Unknown Hero
22-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by FreeFreddy@Sep 22 2004, 04:30 PM
http://www.fanandmore.de/eurosport/media/s04_logo.jpg
Schalke! Schalke! Ole, ole ole olee!
Yeah! Go Schalke 04!

But still,.....MILAN, go, MILAN!

E Milano e cualcosa che batro dentro di me,
Roso nero e colori che vogliamo noi
E non ci fermatte neanche voi.

(I hope I didn't make more then 20 grammar mistakes in this song)

Maikel
22-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Red Diablo+Sep 22 2004, 02:19 PM****</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red Diablo @ Sep 22 2004, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ******QuoteBegin-Maikel@Sep 22 2004, 01:15 PM
He's a Crybaby, just like that Christiano Ronaldo character.* :cry:

HEY ! Watch it :twisted:

I'm reporting you for abuse :bleh: :D [/b][/quote]
Well, your club saves it's honor by having van Nistelrooy :ok:

Stobe
22-09-2004, 07:45 PM
DAMN! I just read that Mikael Forssell is out for a halfayear. Dod DAMMIT! Were never getting trough the qualification. AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
NEWER! buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............... :cry:

( for those that doesn't know who he is, he's a finnish player in the chelsea.)

Red Diablo
22-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Forsell out for that long !?! What happened ?
Think both Birmingham & Finland are in for some trouble now... :unsure:

TheVoid
22-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Red Diablo@Sep 22 2004, 03:42 PM
@ TheVoid:

Barca made the deal of the season this summer, getting Henrik Larsson for 0 is excellent business. He's still great even if he's a bit older. :ok:
Yeah. B)

And so did Manchester getting rid of Beckham time ago...... :ok:

Stobe
22-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Forssell had some sorta knee operation, at first they sed his going to be out for a month, then two month's now six month's. This' bad no?

Yeah the finnish team has now only (what i count' to be valuable) two players, Hyypiä and Eremenko. And if someone Netherlands is going to say "Hey what about Litmanen?" That old fart deserves apploudes for just standing. <_<

Hehe, Beckham... hiihaa. Well i still count' his leg as the best it was (unfortune?) in last summer. :whistle:

Maikel
23-09-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Stobe@Sep 22 2004, 09:47 PM
Forssell had some sorta knee operation, at first they sed his going to be out for a month, then two month's now six month's. This' bad no?

Yeah the finnish team has now only (what i count' to be valuable) two players, Hyypiä and Eremenko. And if someone Netherlands is going to say "Hey what about Litmanen?" That old fart deserves apploudes for just standing. <_<

Hehe, Beckham... hiihaa. Well i still count' his leg as the best it was (unfortune?) in last summer. :whistle:
Litmanen...thought he was dead :)

Stobe
23-09-2004, 12:48 PM
:D haha, well almoust.

Kent Paynter
19-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Hey don't ya criticize Jari! He's like a GOD! :kosta: and I would like point out that Finland is always in trouble with or without Forssell :cry:

...Oh yeah tis thread was about favourite team. It used to be Real Madrid, back in the old days when Davor Suker ruled the world :kosta: , but now it's Werder Bremen the reigning German champions.
Petri Pasanen all the way! :wall:

Timpsi
21-10-2004, 03:38 PM
Football's good (and the German national team is my favourite, for although they may suck as individuals, as a team they always kick serious butt in tournaments), but my favouite sport is floorball/unihockey. It's the only game I'm good at, and it's damn fun to play.

For those who have never heard of it, here's some info (http://www.afacorp.com/floorball_usa/what_is.htm).