PDA

View Full Version : Your most favorite music of the young years

FreeFreddy
20-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to start a topic where you can share the music that you listened to in the young years and that's connected to the most valuable memories of that time for you.
Here's one I listened when me and my girlfriend were sitting in a park while this music was playing. It was evening and the moon appeared already (was really fitting :D). It was such romantically *sigh*... This is where we both experienced our first kisses. :wub:
Lambada by Kaoma (http://www.abandonia.com/~freefreddy/Music/Lambada%20(original,%20long%20version).mp3)

Titan
20-09-2004, 09:47 PM
2Unlimited - Get ready for this
or
The Prodigy - Breathe
or
IceMC - Take away the color

Basicly destroid my "back one track" on my remote..

Iron_Scarecrow
21-09-2004, 01:58 AM
Well I'm still quite young and have only ever listened to one type of music. HARDCORE PUNK AND PUNK ROCK ALL THE WAY. Maybe a little bit of thrash/power metal and some rock on the side. Listening to it since I was 9.

Ioncannon
21-09-2004, 08:24 AM
hmm. I listen to a lotta oldies when I was young (like 5-7) it was 1994 or 5. I liked Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyed, A few songs by The Beatles (Yellow Submarine and uhh, Come together? forgot the name) and a select few I don't know the name of the group/title like the song that goes:

Shout Shout Let it All out, These are the things I (forgot)... I am talkin to you come on....

Kiddiarni
21-09-2004, 09:22 AM
that would be AC/DC :D

and......LEd Zeppelin....