PDA

View Full Version : Neon Genesis Evangelion - Ayanami Raising Project [NON-ENGLISH]

amy_su88
22-10-2005, 09:16 PM
I've been trying my hardest to find information on this game and can find absolutely nothing. I don't think they sell it anymore but I can't find anything about it online to make sure. Does anyone know if this game is abandoned or still sold or anything? And if it is abandoned..maybe we could see it on abandonia sometime in the future?

Tom Henrik
22-10-2005, 09:31 PM
I don't know about it's status, but I just did a google search for the name and I got tons of hits.

amy_su88
22-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah google seems to have more hits. I still can't find any information on wether the game is still sold or not. That is what disturbs me. I want to buy it or find if it's abandoned or not and that is the information I can't seem to find.

GraveDigger
23-10-2005, 01:31 AM
Now, this is ridiculous because the very first result in Google took me to a downloading (http://www.evangelion.tv/Multi/games.html) site. As per the short review the game seems like a reminiscent of Princess Maker, which I never liked and definately hate this one too.. :tomato:

To Admin: I don’t get any info on whether the game is abandonware or not, but if it is not then kindly edit and remove the link from this post.

BlackMageJawa
23-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Gravedigger- none of the downloads on that site are working anyway. And it says up the top that they're just evaluation versions, not complete.

Shame, I'd have liked to have played them.

GraveDigger
24-10-2005, 01:33 AM
oh oh, but I thought there are download links when I saw the word "Mirror" on top of each game review. The site is nothing but scram, imho..

TotalAnarchy
10-06-2010, 11:13 AM
[SUPPORTED] by Gainax (http://www.gainax.co.jp/soft/ayanami/)

The Fifth Horseman
10-06-2010, 11:35 AM
No English version ever existed. The game has a ton of text -> is unplayable for non-japanese players.
The "support" page, however, is a 404. It's a general support page for the entire site, not just the specific game.

Expack2
05-02-2012, 07:04 PM
No English version ever existed. Can confirm this. Given the complete lack of English translations...

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Ayanami Raising Project - [INVALID] (NON-ENGLISH)