PDA

View Full Version : "game Wizard" For Dos

zaigralin
23-09-2005, 04:16 AM
sup all, i am talking about the old old game wizard which first appeared in the mid 90s. it did almost the same things as the today's game wizards do, change game values, kinda like a program instead of ingame cheat codes, what this older version had that most ones today don't was able to speed up the game, or the cycles i guess, so u can run those long and slow games like settlers etc.
i've been looking for it everywhere and can't find it, keep getting links on newer versions of type of game wizard. if anyone knows about it, anything, say so plz, if u have it most definetly say something plz plz plz :) thanks

punch999
25-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Isnt it just a Dos HEX editor. And if it is cant you just use artmoney or olydbg for that anyway or dosbox at the same time for the cycle editing

zaigralin
26-09-2005, 07:33 AM
nah dosbos does sometthing diff with speed when u increase cycle counts, i am talking about a game wizard which actually sped up the game, dune 2 for example, units in it would move much faster, u harvest money much faster, etc. same thing works in settlers as it being a slow developing game with GW, u speed up them running and soon u get traffic actaully :).... that GW

megakungfuradio
12-10-2005, 04:40 AM
I have a old dos program called gameguru, it was a game cheat program, it would show you the cheats or edit the game for you.