PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Topic

Cbo
17-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Hola soy un chaval que despues de pasarme algunos dias por vuestro site decidí registrarme para poder implicarme e intentar ayudaros a mejorar esta página tan buena. Lo primero era preguntaros que si para que podais subir un juego teneis que haberlo comprado o que haya salido a shareware (como no lo se pregunto); otra cosa es que me he dado cuenta de que seria bueno que tradujerais el contrato de aceptacion que sale cuando te registras (porque yo me he enterado de bien poco!). Este tema aparte de hacerlo para intentar mejorar este site esta hecho para que todos los hispanohablantes (que no son pocos) puedan hablar de lo que quieran. Un saludo a todos :bye:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: (que bueno es este! :sick: )

Doubler
17-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Errr, Cbo... I think I should tell you that this is pretty much an English only forum.
If you suggest making a Spanish topic, it would have to be done in English too.

Tom Henrik
17-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Hmm...

We will have to wait until someone translates that post.

Blood-Pigggy
18-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Hello I am a chaval that despues to pass some days through yours site to me I decided to register itself to be able to imply to me and to try ayudaros to improve this so good page. First it was preguntaros that if so that podais to raise to a game teneis that it to have bought or that has left to shareware (as I do not ask it); another thing is that I have realized which serious good that you translated the acceptance contract that leaves when you register yourself (because I have found out good little). This subject aside from making it to try to improve this site this fact so that all the hispanohablantes (that are not few) can speak of which wants. A greeting to all

A mild translation, his spelling errors confounded me.

Tom Henrik
18-08-2005, 01:32 AM
That made it even more confusing :wacko:

Shrek
18-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Cbo@Aug 17 2005, 11:01 PM
Hola soy un chaval que despues de pasarme algunos dias por vuestro site decidí registrarme para poder implicarme e intentar ayudaros a mejorar esta página tan buena. Lo primero era preguntaros que si para que podais subir un juego teneis que haberlo comprado o que haya salido a shareware (como no lo se pregunto); otra cosa es que me he dado cuenta de que seria bueno que tradujerais el contrato de aceptacion que sale cuando te registras (porque yo me he enterado de bien poco!). Este tema aparte de hacerlo para intentar mejorar este site esta hecho para que todos los hispanohablantes (que no son pocos) puedan hablar de lo que quieran. Un saludo a todos :bye:

:sick:* :sick:* :sick:* :sick:* :sick: (que bueno es este! :sick: )
my spanish isn' t very good, but here is what i think he is trying to say:

Hello, i' m a guy that after spending some days surfing throw your site, decided to register in order to commit myself and trying to help you improving this wonderfull website. The first thing i have to ask you is if to upload a game is it necessary to have bought it or wait for it to became shareware (since i don't know that, i ask); another thing is that i realized that it would be nice to have the "User Agreement/Terms Of Service" translated (because i understood very little of it!). About this last request, doing it would be a part of an improvement to all spanish-talking" (who aren' t so little numbered) to speak about whatever they want. cheers to all of you :bye:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: (how nice this one is! :sick: )

i' m sorry if i missed something, but i think the basics are there. now i don' t know how he can help if he can' t read or write english proprely...

Tom Henrik
18-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Well, he has a good idea with the user agreements/terms of service remark of his.

And he can help out a lot by clicking on ads, taking screenshots of games (still some with small sizes on the site), uploading game archives and continue to give good ideas :)

There's work for everyone here.

Quintopotere
18-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Aug 18 2005, 01:39 AM
Well, he has a good idea with the user agreements/terms of service remark of his.

And he can help out a lot by clicking on ads, taking screenshots of games (still some with small sizes on the site), uploading game archives and continue to give good ideas :)

There's work for everyone here.
There is the translation of Tom's reply for Cbo (maybe it's more an interpretation and i hope it's a correct one...):

Hola Cbo, te he hecho una traduccion de la respuesta de Tom, que es un administrador del site (yo no soy espanol, por lo tanto tienes que contentarte, y, ademas, no tnego el teclado espanol...):

Bueno, Cbo, has habido una buena idea sobre el contrato de aceptacion para la registraccion.
Tu puedes ajudarnos mucho hacendo click sobre los ads que estan en la pagina principal, tomando unos screenshots de los juegos (algunos tienen todavia screenshots de baja calidad), agregando nuevos juegos al site y siguiendo con el darnos buenas ideas!
Aqui hay trabajo para todos!

Data
18-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Please use english from now on in this thread.

Sebatianos
18-08-2005, 12:11 PM
What I see here is yet another reason to open up new subforums - in different languages.

BTW - if I understood correctly (from the translation) Cbo is asking about adding games. Maybe he has some great game archives he could submit - and other people could review in english...

bruno
18-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Aug 18 2005, 12:11 PM
What I see here is yet another reason to open up new subforums - in different languages.

I agree with Sebastianos.

Cbo
28-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi, due to some technical problems on my PC i couldn't talk to you about my suggestion; Before this problems i was working on the User agreement/Terms of service traslation; if you want that i send to you the translation, you only have to tell me where i send it; I did the translation but some friends help me checking it, anyway Shrek has translate to me very well yours replies. :ok:

PD: Sorry, my english isn't very good.

Tom Henrik
30-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Aug 18 2005, 01:39 AM
I see I have to add something here.

Yes, the notion is a good one. However we can't add translations of the User Agreement / Terms of Service to the forum. I spoke to Kosta about it, and there is just no way.

So, don't translate that. The work will just be in vain.

Sorry to all of you that have started on a translation.

Sean
30-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Is thise one of thoose forums where the User Agreement / Terms of Service are integrated into the actual forum and is not something that can be edited?

If this is in fact the case, perhaps a simple stickied topic with the thing translated could be used? I don't know... I just like to help -_-